BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

framm notices several pockets of manta rays. one group in particular seems excited. he manages to over hear the following:

"i'm telling you, the kings plan will work. its crazy; but those bastards will never expect it!"

"we may lose our homes in the process."

"ha, haven't we done so already?"

"its a pleasure to meet you all. as you know our fair city is in destress, to say the least. we have a few options open to us.

one is simply rebuild elsewhere. but that leaves the frengi problem still there. another is to try to find a way to reactivate the crystals. but we're unsure if that will even do as intended. but i have a fairly radical idea that also bears considering. our city happens to be directly over a valcanoe, which is one of the reasons its on the ceiling rather than the floor. i belive that the best way to kill these things is to give the valcanoe a little activity boost, thus boiling them alive."

"there are some under ground tunnels that can be used to get to the base of the volcano, the seat of the cauldron. by placing some of the weakened crystals at key locations, i believe it will be just a matter of time before the energy starts to transfer over and cause the eruption we desire."

"there is also a school of lichen not to far from here. annoying creatures, they look like miniature shrimps, but they have a sting like bees. hoarding them over the target zone will be no easy feat. but i believe it can be done."

"hmm, not sure that's a good idea. while i'm not worried about the eruption itself, the smoke and ash emmited will make it difficult to breathe. i certianly don't want my people anywhere near the area of you intend to try the volcano. no i'm pretty sure you can only do one or the other."