BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Using a bit of meta-gaming here....

Framm frowns and repeats his question, thinking MiKi must not have heard her. MiKi starts and whirls to face Framm. "Mod Frammit, Framm, you almost gave me a heart attack!" she squeals, staring at the area where the voice of the camouflaged octopus came from. "But to answer your question, I don't really know. I feel like it's a giant octopus or something.... Or maybe a Hydra? Even though those are mythical..."

OOC: Sorry, Frammster. And sorry for my absolutely lame answer. I blame the sleep deprivation. ;):lol:

the group gathers together once again, and not a moment too soon. they hear a rumbling coming from the cave. rocks begin tumbling along the sides of it, almost like a volcano. Except what bursts from the top is the Daranga, which seems quite mad. head like a rhino with ferocious teeth, body of a squid with tentacles that have sharp looking bones sticking out along the edges, and the size of a large house. framm, looking upon the creature exclaims "Well *&^%!"

the group begins backing away, unclear how to fight such a monstrosity. "well here comes the cavalry." and sure enough the murmaid army is aproaching. The Daranga however wastes no time, and begins it's assualt on the solgiers. four solgiers aproach the beast, but four swipes of its tentcles easily take care of them. "we need some kind of strategy here." loki says. "I am guessing its weakest point will be the back of it's head. with the dranaga distracted by the army, maybe we can aproach from behind?"

OOC: Yeah, sound does travel in water - sound is vibrations and all that... I could give you a physics lesson but I don't think you really want to see me rambling on for 4 pages, so i'll skip that :D The fact that humans can't communicate in water is probably something to do with the fact that we can't breathe down there... ;)

Loki dances merrily behind Flame, attempting to distract the huge creature as well.

sorry guys been feeling pretty lathargic for some reason.

framm successfully positions himself behind the creatures head, and notices a bulge there. the creature flings a couple of its tentacles at miki and loki, but the swings are slow enough that they dodge them easily. a few of the murmaids attack the tentacles as they sweep by, but though the tentacles are now bleeding, the creature seems unfazed.