BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are five bricks that are sticking out in a column. flame tries pushing in all five, from top to bottom. the bricks "reset" to being back out.

flame tries pushing in the 2nd and the 4th brick. *click* the wall begins lowering. after it has finished, it reaveals a tablet that describes the layout of the library.

the library is divided into eight sections; one for each kindom, and the eigth for general knowledge. each of the 7 kindom sections is futher subdivided into three sections: agriculture, business, and leasure.

OOC: Lawlz, I feel flattered that you would let me powerplay you! However, I am sad to say that I probably can't keep the same personality you do. Therefore, I offer my first and last piece of powerplay. @phil: I hope it's okay I'm doing this. It was the easiest way to ...... get rid...... of Shad...... That sounds really rude......

*powerplayed* Shad hears a faint buzzing noise. She realizes it is from a vibration and traces the sound to her cell phone. "I didn't know I still had that," she muses as she pulls it out. She sees the reminder on it and immediately panics. "Oh no!" she exclaims. "I have a date with Darth Nox in half an hour! I didn't know so much time had passed!" She hurriedly swims back to the starting point and tells Gina that she can't play. Within moments, Shad has been lifted out of the game. *end powerplay*

MiKi watches sadly as Shad leaves, before becoming excited again at the prospect of searching the library.

ooc: exiting the game is not that easy, you have to complete all the quests to exit. also, shads not leaving permanently, only away for a month. my suggestion, just have shad follow around the group and not do anything until she returns.

the group decides to stick together and search the hippo agriculture section first, and then perhaps the dolphin business section.

in the hippo agriculture section they see roughly 30 books, a few of which are the following:

basic farming techniques

how to grow food

what plants want

tall tales of farmer brown

essence of crops

natural pesticides

basic farming techniques gives a detailed account of 4 crops, how to identify fertile soil for them, and how to tend them as they grow.

tall tales of farmer brown is a humorous book, giving an account of several mis-adventures of one errant hippo.

how to grow food focuses only on the tending of crops as they grow, but gives a wider variety of crops to choose from.

OOC: Eh... oops :( lol

Loki looks at his empty hands. 'Funny,' he thought to himself. 'I could've sworn I was holding a book.' He shook his head to clear it, and decides to try 'Natural Pesticides'. Finding a corner of the room, he sits himself down and gets reading.

OOC: Anyone get a sense of deja vu there? lol

ooc: you guys! your objective is to find a book or two that tells how to grow crops without the use of crystals. all of these books, except the farmer brown book fit the bill, since they were all written before the crystals came into the world. also, as long as you're here you might want to look in the general knowledge section and see if you can find a book that details how to reactivate or rejuvinate the crystals themselves.

OOC: Lol, we completely forgot the objective :D

Loki looked up. "Guys, we're trying to find how to grow crops without these crystals," he supplied in answer to Miki's question.

OOC: Have we to announce if we find anything? Or do you tell us Phillip?

Edited by Panther

(I thought we were trying to figure out why the hippos are attacking the dolphins...but you're the boss.) *Molly attaches herself to one of the books and starts sliding toward the door a quarter of an inch at a time.* (Everyone grab a book! There's no time to waste!)

Edited by Molly Mae