BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

"hmm, not exactly. yes we use them to power our devices, but not to the same extreme the hippos do, from what the general said. if the crystals lost all power. we could still function as a society for quite a while."

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

occ: sorry, wanted to give people a chance to comment.

so the group heads back to the underground jet stream to talk to the guardian again.

about 3/4 of the way most feel tired, it is approaching nightfall above. finally they reach their destination.

"back so soon? I hadn't expected you for at least 2 more weeks." says the guardian.

MiKi wakes up, alerted by the jostling. However, she makes no move to get off flame's back. "Sweet! We got the gang back together! Well, minus Shad and Loki, but whatever." She looks at flame, trying to convey to him the importance of what she says next. "Flame, you're my protector now, 'kay?"

the group once again re entered the underground water ways to make their way to the library.

after about 2 hours, they finally reached their destination.

it was a huge structure, roughly the size of a football field, that was defiantly quite old. plankton and sea weed grew from various cracks in the structure's support columns. the roof was adorned with artistic carvings of battles long ago.

Loki whistled as he finally caught up with the group and saw the huge library in front of them. "Impressive place," he said, struggling to see all of the details at once. "You guys coming in, or what?"

OOC: Sorry guys I've been really busy with prelims (exams) all this week and I've been camping all weekend. Should be back on from now on :D