BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

framm moves stealthly through the ranks, looking for somone in charge. he sees one hippo in particular barking orders to several others. "Form ranks! I said form ranks you backwater billy goats!"

*hmmmm, probably just a second or third in command, I should follow him though and see who he reports to.* framm waits patiently and watches.

meanwhile the gang is having good luck collecting the shells, much better than they expected. at thier current rate, they should be done within the hour. ooc: if someone still wants to break off and go to the hippo land let me know.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Taking Flame's advice, MiKi moves away. Far away. All though she is immature, she is smart enough to know when she will only be a detriment. She admires the shells from afar, resisting the urge to swim back and touch one.*

OOC: Haha, I love how Flame's the only one breaking my hypnoses! :lol:

*Watching from afar, MiKi's had some time to brainstorm.* [OOC: See, that's the good thing about never doing anything, or getting done first, etc. You have more time to think and come up with ideas! :P] "What if there's a natural element in the shells that, when brought out of the shells, incapacitates the hippos? Like, a paralyzing chemical or something..."

OOC: Yeah, it's pretty stupid. But MiKi shares all her ideas as long as they're not totally retarded. And I feel like this could actually be a good answer to Flame's question. Don't judge me! *cries*

occ: i hadn't planned on them being anything special besides currency, but i really like the idea of them having some sort of chemical the dophins need.

"alright guys, this should be enough, let's head back." one of the members say.

meanwhile, framm's second in command has finished his verbal punishment and begins heading tward another hippo, who seems to be doodling in the sand with his front left hoof. "everything is on order sir. waiting on your command." the general seems almost saddened at the news. "very well then. we attack in 10 minutes." the second seems puzzled. "why not now, what are we waiting for?" the general just glares at him. "alright, alright, 10 minutes it is."

Framm decided that this would be a good time to announce his presence to the General.

"Hello General." Framm said with a bow. "I am here to ask you a question about this war. *noting the look on his face* It doesn't seem that you are sure that this war is a good thing."

"I am here to try and bring peace to all of the nations. The world depends on this." Framm said.

*MiKi eagerly swims ahead, swimming back every now and then like an overexcited puppy.* "C'mon, guys! Hurry up! I wanna see the dolphins again! And then the mermaids!" *After some time of this, the group reaches the dolphin kingdom again and asks to speak with Cara.*

OOC: I felt like I should bump this... Plus, I really wanted to insert another example of MiKi acting immature. :P

OOC: Basically, when you post in a thread to bring it to the top of a forum/content list/etc. so that people know it's still going on. Usually, in riddles and/or game threads such as ROLLO, if there has been no activity for a decent amount of time [i.e. a week or so in ROLLO, a month or so in riddles] then the poster will make a post basically saying, "Bump" so that people will continue posting and/or guessing.

the general looks up seeming surprised. "a noble gesture, bringing peace, but I'm afraid the situation is quite grim. our people are starving to death. we need many more power crystals in short order, as their power is fading. we use the crystals to help acquire our primary source of food." he looks down. "Our kingdom has no choice, we either fight to stay alive, or die trying."

the general considers carefully. "i don't know of any other means, but once long ago, library was constructed containing all knowledge of the time. if you visited it, you might discover a secondary means." "another option might be to talk with the dolphins, see if they are willing to give up a portion of their crystals without a fight." "there are some in the army looking forward to this battle, but if we have no reason to fight, we won't."

"Where is this Library? And how long can you delay the war so that me and my companions can do something to prevent this unnecessary war?" Framm asked.

"I say we check the library, see if we can find anything of use" suggested Loki.

OOC: Unless the Dolphins mentioned something about the Library, I don't think that you would know about it yet. :P

ooc: loki you aren't really there with framm, so you can't suggest anything at this point.

"both good questions. the location is difficult, many have searched for it without success. it is said the guardian of the crystals knows, but even he may not be that old. never the less it might be worth asking him." "as to how long I can delay, the troops trust my instincts, if I say wait, they'll wait. perhaps 3 days. 4 if I push it."

moving swiftly but cautiously, Framm catches up to the group who are just about to reach Cara with their shells. as Framm informs them of the recent developments, Cara over hears the last bit. Cara questions Framm about it, and Framm gives her the whole story. "quite intriguing, now we know why the hippos are attacking; that something at least, I hope your mission is blessed." "if you like i could send a few dolphins with you to help insure it's success." then she turns to the others. "by the way, did you succeed in acquiring the shells?"