BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: sorry fram i ussually do scenes at the same time, ie: i'll move yours along as soon as the others are ready to move thiers.

Cara says, "sorry for not being more specific. the hippo kingdom is here." *points to a spot several inches behind her first point.* "they came along a fairly striaght path as there isn't really anything to hinder them." *traces a line with her fin going to the current spot where the hippo army is located.*

"i'm uncertain what the best way to get around the army would be, that would be something you'll have to figure out."

"I did a study in college about how people who go into shell induced comas are generally less lucky for the rest of their lives. And it affects others around them. the longer you stay in one, the less lucky you are.*" Flame hisses. " And quiet, I need to hear Cara."

OOC: * I actually didn't, so don't ask me about it.

"They really only need one, the hippos have some powerful weaponry. we haven't spotted any others coming, and we have several scouts out now."

"if you go far enough around where the army is located you should be fine, just watch out for hippo scouts."

"Okay, thank you." *thinks for a moment* "Come on, guys, I think I have a plan."

OOC: the plan involves not being in the dolphin city when it's explained.

Edited by Shadow7

"Let's go ahead and head out, I'll explain on the way."

OOC: recording so I remember: we aren't obviously on any side. So, if we come up fr. civilian Hippo-land, they might assume we're friendly. If we try that, they might then explain why they're fighting the dolphins, and we may be able to make peace. And while some of us are working on that, the others can go ahead and head to the shell-place.

ooc: if you want to visit hippo land, you would bassically have to use the underground jet stream. (the distance would take you several days travel by any other method. by then the war would be going, unless framm succeeds.)

*MiKi starts to blindly follow Shad and Loki.* "Loki," she whispers, "I have no idea what we're doing, so I'm depending on you to keep me safe, kay?" *Out of all her fellow adventurers, MiKi has decided that she trusts and likes Loki the most. Of course, she likes and trusts the others, too, but she trusts Loki just a teeny bit more.*

OOC: I feel like I should explain my decision, since it could come off as kind of rude. I just figured that MiKi would choose a person to depend on pretty early on, since that's just the kind of person she is [she would need someone to fall back on when things aren't going right], and I think Loki's a kind of mischievous-but-responsible type of person, so I think MiKi would bond to Loki a bit more. I feel like Molly is awesomely crazy, but not really responsible and probably wouldn't take care of MiKi if something happened, and everyone else is just too responsible, and wouldn't let MiKi have fun.

the group heads out of the range of dolphin city. Framm is now apraoching the hippo front lines using his blend ablity to try to get by, and hopefully speak to someone in charge.

framm sees an army of roughly 5000 hippos, with a variety of armaments, from some sort of cannon mounted on thier backs to simple long metal horns strapped to their heads.

Framm looked for the Hippo that looked as if he was in charge.

"This looks like it could be trouble if I get discovered or fail, I need to make sure that I can convince the Hippo in charge to change his mind in this matter." Framm thought to himself.

OOC: :lol: At the image of Hippos with horns. Which I originally read as horn not horns.

OOC: [sorry, colors aren't working.] Figured I might as well move this along.

ooc:sorry, i was waiting for you guys to go over the plan, and decide whether you wanted to go through with it.

ooc: i believe the sea horse, miki and the hippocampus have a pouch.