BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the group leaves several fish at the entrance, and proceeds to the inner sanctum. there are several glowing rocks around the inner wall. the room itself is nicely sized, enough room for a small herd of dolphin. Cara talks to a messenger briefly, then gestures the group toward her. "I am afraid time is short as you know, i have heard you come seeking to end the war by gaining my trust." she closes her eyes and briefly and reopens them. "the quickest way to gain my trust would be to help in the battle ahead, but that's not really an option considering you would need to gain the trust of the hippos as well eventually." "the second thing would be to gather more of the crystals, but again, not much of an option." "hmmm..." "there is one thing. there is a rare form of sea shell that we use as currency. if you can acquire a sufficient amount, say 100 of them, i would most defiantly be in your debt."

"I'm afraid the largest source of these shells is behind enemy lines. you would have to skirt around the hippo army to get at them."

" there of course other sources, but they are neither abundant nor near enough for use."

"the shells themselves look like..." she swims over to a small box, opens it and pulls out a shell. "this." the shell sparkles in the light, shimmering a rainbow of colors. "you can see why we value them."

(There is an ongoing war between two factions that must be made to peace and you want us to collect shiny shells? Is there a property of these shells beyond their luster? We will do as you ask, but remember that your entire kingdom is at risk, as is that of the hippopotami. Whatever the quarrel between you two, please consider the very real danger of losing your beautiful homes to foreigners.)

"well if you're worried about our homes, you can help is in the battle ahead. But I figure that is not an option for you. the hippos came here to make war, we didn't go to them. if you can find a way for the hippos to stop thier invasion, that would certianly be more valuable than shells."

Cara smiles. "if you really think you can achieve that goal, the whole of the dolphin society would be in your debt, not just me."

" i must warn you though, the hippos did not make this decision lightly. though they are known for their agressive nature, they wouldn't wage a full scale war such as this unless they believed they had good reason."

"I understand your Highness, but doing this isn't just for the dolphins but the entire world." Framm said with a bow and moving backwards.

"If this fails, y'all need to go get the shells." Framm said to the rest of his companions.

Framm started to swim towards the Hippos while attempting to blend in with background.

OOC: sorry for not being here for a bit....busy weekend with my boyfriend visiting

Excuse me, your majesty, could you tell us where, precisely, the shells can be found *pulls out the map*