BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

OOC: @Molly Fine. Have it your way. :P Kidding. I just kinda thought that maybe I would already know that in-game, since we all supposedly know each other kinda well.... At least, that's the kind of vibe I got.

"Hey, Shad, I'm curious. Are you and Molly sisters, friends, or just strangers who get along really really well?"

Edited by MissKitten

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

framm sees flame with the head gear on. "okay, I'll go ahead and join the active game." he hears flame say. after thirty seconds, suddenly flame seems to shrink and become transparent, soon disappearing altogether. ooc: sorry flame but i figure that's what you want.

as Framm places the headgear on, he sees Gina. Gina smiles "greetings Framm, you are an unexpected, but most welcome member to the adventure."

"shall we begin?" Framm nods. "very well then..." shortly thereafter the group can see an octopus coming toward them.

ooc: i'm going to go ahead and move the story along.

the group decides to investigate the shimmering light. as they aproach, it gets brighter, and begins to turn an orange color. after nearly a 3 hours of travel, they finally reach the source. it's a large cluster of crystals, glowing with power.

"welcome travelers." the group turns to see a squid like creature, holding a trident. "I am the gaurdian of the crystals. But I am afraid a problem has arisen. our world has fallen into choas, war has broken out. the crystals power is waning." he pauses, closing his eyes.

"these crystals power the technology of the seven kingdoms. I was sent here to prevent any kingdom from aquiring too much at once, a neutral party, giving each kingdom an equal amount. But i'm afraid it is not enough."

"whoever wins the war, wil come here and take all that remain by force, only to find that there is nothing of value to steal."

"I am afriad i have an impossible request for all of you. Gina has told me you would journey here, looking for adventure."

"but I have a more noble request. can you save my world?"

*In mock nobility* (A perilous journey is precisely the distraction I need! What wouldst thou have us do, bearer of the Trident of Poseidon?) *She becomes serious* (And where is the character menu? I've tried all sorts of command words, from PAUSE to MENU...)

Edited by Molly Mae