BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Miki sees Molly's antics and rolls her eyes. Then she goes back to her feeding so that Molly's immaturity won't rub off on her. She already has to deal with her friends' immaturity, and she isn't far from reaching her limit.*

OOC: I just had to do that, since I was literally rolling my eyes IRL and wanted to convey that in-game. Course, just saying "MiKi rolled her eyes" wouldn't really have done anything, ne?

*moves Molly to be attached to her flank (on the horse part)* OOC: I'm the hippocampus/centaur. I'm human to the waist, attached where the neck would be to a horse's front half, attached to a fish's tail. And I can't breathe fire "Can anyone breathe fire? I'd kinda rather eat fish that's cooked if you don't mind...."

Edit: "Also, I have a fairly big bag, and it latches securely all around, but will let the water through, we can collect some fish for later if people want?"

Edited by Shadow7

*MiKi finishes feeding and watches as the rest of her friends argue over meaningless things. Being a seahorse, she has a fairly decent-sized pouch on her stomach.* "Yeah, I have a kind of pouch on my stomach, too. So I could probably carry Molly when she starts annoying Shad too much."

OOC: @Panther *imagines a starfish tank* *starts laughing so hard she scares people in the next county* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's hilarious!!!!! It's just like a giant tank........with starfish occupying ALL the walls...............and a whole bunch of meaningless space in the middle........... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!rofl.gif

as Flame puts on the headgear, he sees an ethereal being form before him.

"welcome Flame, I am Gina. I have been waiting for you. there is already a game in progress if you wish to join."

"I am afraid i cannot simulate two worlds at the same time, so if you wish to begin your own adventure, you would have to wait for the current one to finish."

OOC: I'm out of it today, so I probably won't be posting much. Sleep deprived and sick. =/

*Molly attaches firmly to wherever Shad places her (OOC: Rawr! ;))* (Singin' while I eat / microscopic foods / This would be so neat / If I didn't suck at rhyming...)

Edited by Molly Mae

*Because MiKi was the first to start feeding, she was the first to stop. Because she was the first to stop feeding, she is left with a lot of time to think. While she is thinking, she come across a starting discovery.* "Does anybody else wonder how that creepy lady knew all our names?"

"Can anyone breathe fire? I'd kinda rather eat fish that's cooked if you don't mind...."

"Also, I have a fairly big bag, and it latches securely all around, but will let the water through, we can collect some fish for later if people want?"

"S'pose I could give it a go," Loki replied. "But first we need to catch the fish and gather them together." He swims off to do just that.

*Molly attaches firmly to wherever Shad places her (OOC: Rawr! ;))*

OOC: LAWL! ;)

*Because MiKi was the first to start feeding, she was the first to stop. Because she was the first to stop feeding, she is left with a lot of time to think. While she is thinking, she come across a starting discovery.* "Does anybody else wonder how that creepy lady knew all our names?"

"Hmm. Now you mention it, it is rather odd." Loki mused. "Perhaps something in our brains (with the weird headgear)?"

Name: Framm

Background: Grew up on the streets of the city, after his parents failed to return from an expedition to find a lost artifact for the local museum. Having grown up on the street he has learned to use shadows to his advantage and has grown to distrust most people due to their actions towards him.

Personality: Stays to the shadows and is quiet rarely speaking to anybody. While not looking for fights is willing to protect himself and others if the need arises.

Height: 6'2"

Aquatic creature: Octopus. Can blend in with backgrounds and can use his tentacles to grab a hold of most objects.

If allowed.

Framm was sitting in the shadows of the building watching people play the many different games that they had to offer, but he was also interesting in the fact that people seemed to go into World Quest, but not come out for hours at a time, if at all. He saw Flame enter the room and decided that now would be a good time to investigate.

OOC: Does that work?