BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Virtual world Roleplaying game

*MiKi, being the young girl she is, is immensely scared by the thugs. She rushes into the room to be slightly farther away. As the others in the room have already entered the game, she decides to join them. After all, a little protection couldn't hurt, right? Even in a weird game. Plus, somebody had to keep Molly in line. After all, as amazing as Shad is, NO ONE can handle Molly on their own. MiKi grabs a headset and jams it onto her head.* "Stupid headset," she grumbles when it's slightly too big, even at the smallest size. "What, you can't cater to the vertically challenged?"

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"new player activated. welcome, Miki. continuing countdown. 5,4,3,2,111111...."

as Gina says one, each of the players feel a slight sucking sensation at the top of the head, that gets quite strong, quite quickly. it soon feels like their brains are being sucked out of their skulls. then a brief jolt of electricity passes through them, and they feel a sense of falling in a void.

then suddenly, wetness. they each open their eyes, and find they have new bodies.

ooc: what do you guys think so far? I'm afraid I'll be afk for the rest of today.

OOC: I'm taking some liberties with this because A) We're bound to feel that we have new bodies, B) I already know what I look like since I chose it, and C) We've already been told the world is Aquaticus or something, so it has something to do with water. But since I don't know anything else,I won't specify anything. Also, I know I said that my seahorse communicates with "seahorse speak and gestures" or something, but I'm gonna make a minor modification and say I can talk.

"ZOMG, the crazy computer person knew my name!" says MiKi, then feels the wetness around her. She also notices that she no longer has arms and legs, and looks down at her body. She is surprised to see that she has been turned into a seahorse. "Yay!" She squeals happily. "Seahorses are my favorite!" She notices that she is submerged in water, and swims around a bit experimentationally [OOC: Is that even a word?] to test out her new body. Then she looks around to try and find her fellow players.

[OOC: Is that even a word?] to test out her new body.

OOC: Too tired to post Loki's next section, do that tomorow - but I have to reply to this :D

No! :P The word would be experimentally :P

Ps. I don't know if the colours are not working on my iPod or if something went wrong :s If it's not grey, don't blame me :)

ooc: hey flame, nah its never too late for another player. you start in Amazing World of Gaming just like everyone else though. You can chat with the help desk lady or go directly to World Quest, either way I'll have you start near the others.

a sea horse, Miki; a starfish, Molly; a seal, Loki; and a hippocampus, Shad; are in the ocean. the water is a bit on the salty side, but not overly so. Miki looks around and soon spots the other 3 members. each are testing out their new bodies. there is a shimmering sort of light coming from the west, but as Loki surfaces, he smells an abundance of fish to the north. ooc: if you think your characters are hungry, you can eat first before investigating the light.

Loki relaxed as he felt himself changing into the familiar form of a seal. He grinned - well, as best as a seal could (Which really wasn't all that well) Kaen glowed comfortably on his stomach, completing the transformation. Loki did a few backwards somersaults, checking that all of his muscles were in order, before surfacing and looking for the others. 'Hmm,' he thought. I never did find a way to use runes while in my seal form. (OOC: He's been a seal in the past : D) I'm going to have to figure that out sometime soon. I have a feeling i'll need to.' Sorely missing the help of Bjarkán, he swam off in search of his merry band of travelers.

Edited by Panther

*as molly struggles, she twirls her whole body, looking for a perch. but soon realizes that the twirling allows her to glide through the water, and can direct her self by leaning in a particular direction*

*Rolls her eyes (recall I have a human upper body....wearing a bikini top, just in case OOC glares at MM)* I got it *reaches out a hand to pick up Molly*.

OOC: what's the Bjarken, Panther (spelling by memory)

OOC: which one can breathe fire? Sorry, but my character still has human taste buds and would rather her meat be cooked... Let's all head over to the fish so we can eat. And maybe try to catch and contain some for later.

OOC:Sorry, Bjarkán is the rune of vision, revelation and dream. One of it's uses is to find certain things easier - like people. (I might use random norse runes/terms throughout, just ask if you're curious as to what any mean)

And Loki can use fire, but you'll need to tell him in-game if you know what I mean :P

"Think i'll join you there Shad," thought Loki

OOC: BTW, in case you haven't yet noticed, Loki's method of communication in seal form is by projecting his thoughts. However, to avoid confusion i'll use " marks for thought-projection and ' marks if Loki is thinking to himself.

Edit - Oh yeah, I think the hippocampus (Whoever that is) can breathe fire too. Ask them if you want.

Edited by Panther