BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Panther

Question

Hello and welcome to my wonderful/fantastic/AWESOME!/amazing/brilliant//fantabulous/is-that-even-a-word/great/boobalicious/what?!/i-give-up/where-were-we-again? Introduction of my most esteemed self.

[My keyboard wrote that itself. Honest.]

Okay, let's try again.

Hey guys, i'm back! :D

For all those who don't know me, be glad you now do [jk :P]

No, really, hey to you too :L For all the oldies that do know me, I can happily announce that I'm back and plan to be for all eternity [You'll never get rid of me :P Muhahahahahaha]

Ok, so a bit about me -

I'm 15, I used to frequent 'the Den' a lot, I'm now back and plan to do just that a lot :D, I love smileys [As you can see :P [And brackets, as you can probably also see]], I am Scottish [And yes, I love haggis :L], I am slightly smarter that the average adult [Which wouldn't be hard :L], I have no idea whatsoever of my IQ, I love MAFIA!!!, I like to watch anime [Mostly Fairy Tail :D, though I used to watch a bit of Naruto and Bleach], I love skiiing, snowboarding, CANADA!, listening to music [Rise Against, Metallica, Nickelback, Fairy Tail Themes, ACDC :D] and chemistry [Just because it's awesome :D] I also like to play the guitar and I am considering buying an ocarina soon [Maybe Christmas?] And I'm not funny at all :L

Enough yet?

Anyway, Hello to all you out there, old friends and new :L

If anyone is looking for me, I can usually be found lurking around the games forum, sometimes in the riddles section too [i do check other forums though]

Yeah... I am actually being told this post has too many emoticons :L [For those of you wondering, there WERE 23]

Having to delete a few :( [RIP] [if you see an :L [Laughing face] It probably means there used to be a : D]

My Smileys will rule the world one day!!

Panther, out.

7 answers to this question

And perhaps I am Panther :P

Except I'm not Scottish, I have no idea what haggis is [the name sounds like some villain from an old fairy tale or something....], I'm a bt younger, and I'm female. However, Panther and I do seem to have a lot in common. And don't worry, Cat. When I read this, the first thing I thought was "Oh my god, it's my alter ego!"

Yay! Bleach! I will most likely send you a PM soon where I pester you with annoying questions about Bleach, as well as other animes that you may or may not watch. :P And just out of curiosity, did you know who MiKi [me] was before you posted that post above?

And perhaps I am Panther :P

Except I'm not Scottish, I have no idea what haggis is [the name sounds like some villain from an old fairy tale or something....], I'm a bt younger, and I'm female. However, Panther and I do seem to have a lot in common. And don't worry, Cat. When I read this, the first thing I thought was "Oh my god, it's my alter ego!"

Yay! Bleach! I will most likely send you a PM soon where I pester you with annoying questions about Bleach, as well as other animes that you may or may not watch. :P And just out of curiosity, did you know who MiKi [me] was before you posted that post above?

*Gasp!* You must learn the awesomeness of haggis :P

And yeah, I knew who you were [Remembered you from ages ago :D]