BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

I still don't get why everyone is voting for Cat. What happens in this game when voting reaches majority?

However, I really think we need to look at Plasmid. He seems to randomly have made me a target as well, just because I noted the holes in his statements and asked about Cat. I've nothing to hide. Feel free to spy on me, spy-person.

Personally, I think Plasmid and tole are the Mafia. Plasmid blocks himself so that he can claim innocence the following day, which he has done. He then immediately votes for tole, then suddenly unvotes her and switches to Cat with no real explanation. And when I notice these things, he suddenly starts trying to make me into a target.>_>

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

1. plasmid - voting for Cat

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!- voting for Cat

5. mboon - voting for Cat

6. smoth - voting for Cat

7. Sakura-chan - voting for tolecnal

8. 'Cat'astrophe voting for tolecnal

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

All right..Wow...2 out of 3 mafias I find myself getting lynched D1....maybe because I'm just too quiet. In my defense...well I can say I'm a goodie..but since this is mafia and no one is likely to believe that, I can drop a few hints. Although I'm not as good as Miki at hinting so elegantly(seriously I'd really like to be like Miki when it comes to hinting and I guess finally.. mafia). Hmm..How would it go if I said I appeared in the NP...

@Plasmid: First mafia a D1 lynch against me..and I turned out to be quite an important role....I dont know what to say anymore than the cliched 'please read between the lines coz baddies are doin that'

Edited by 'Cat'astrophe

Ok Cat i think i know who you are... atleast who you can be..... if you are telling the truth of course.... will remove my vote after going through the whole thread again... sigh :dry:

believing cat for now and removing my vote.... and voting randomly .... G say something :P

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!- voting for Hidden G

6. smoth - voting for Cat

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

I don't get it. Who is she?O_o

And why vote for Hidden G? If you want to save Cat, wouldn't voting for the other person being targeted make more sense. I'm still waiting to hear if the host ends voting once majority is reached.

Fair enough, here's what I have to say for myself.

1) Since I was blocked by Meathead, I probably am not Meathead.

Aside: Maybe it's theoretically possible that I was super sneaky and blocked myself in order to make it look like I'm not Meathead.

actually that's what players do my friend when the are the baddie,and have action they make them on self so they will save them self ;)

Oh s**t, I messed up!!!

Meathead tied up plasmid. So...

Tonight was quite a peaceful night. Butch phoned up some buddies and asked around trying to find people's roles. Meathead however gathered some rope and tried to tie up plasmid. Tyke accidentally trapped MiKi as he was learning how to set up traps. Tuffy picked up some skills from Spike as well, but at least no one got hurt... Cuckoo did come in handy.

HG - I think it did actually get used based on the last sentence?

Personally, I think Plasmid and tole are the Mafia. Plasmid blocks himself so that he can claim innocence the following day, which he has done. He then immediately votes for tole, then suddenly unvotes her and switches to Cat with no real explanation. And when I notice these things, he suddenly starts trying to make me into a target.>_>

yes u said what i wanted to,i really think plas and Tol are baddies,and Cat is well,maybe goodie

believing cat for now and removing my vote.... and voting randomly .... G say something :P

at Tra ,i'll always be off for about 14 hrs cz for sleeping and school,i tried to check the mafia when i woke up but i couldn't concentrate so forgive me .

for now my vote is on PLAS

Edited by Hidden G

Cat, I did not get your hint yet (will reread - also need to go find Miki's). However, you did respond so I will move for now -

mboon, what do you have to say? Were you in the NP?

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G - voting for Plasmid

6. smoth - voting for mboon

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

Also adding Hidden G's vote from prior post

1. plasmid - voting for s-chan

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G - voting for plasmid

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

Since cat hinted at her role, I'll take my vote off her for now unless someone would like to counter the role she's hinting at, making at least one of you two look totally insane. I don't see any evidence that Quacker is dropping hints yet.

And s-chan, I quoted the reason I suspected you and cat when I switched my vote, and you've continued to drop incriminating clues since then.

Edit: saw more voting since I started typing and updated the roster

Edited by plasmid

plas what do u have to say about blocking yourself ?

I'll say what I've said before, since kristmark1 wouldn't let me vote to lynch myself when I was clowning around at first, I'm not sure that it would even be possible for me to self block. And if it were, I'm not sure if it would actually show up in the night post or just end up being a non-action. You can ask kristmark1 if you'd like clarification. On top of that, there is only one baddie that I can conceivably be (since Butch is definitely impossible for me), while most other players could potentially be either of the two baddies.

Unfortunately that will have to be the last I say for today as I'm about to head to work and will not be able to get on Brainden there. Meanwhile, ask yourself why s-chan suddenly came out of nowhere to question why we were ganging up on cat, especially when the vote was tied 2-2 between cat and tole at the time. Why be so partial toward one of those two fairly quiet players?

Plamid keeps getting more and more suspicious to me. I mean, none of his actions make any sense. I could overlook him trying to use the Night Post to claim his innocence, but then he votes tole and suddenly unvotes her for someone else for no reason. They he starts rallying against me because I point these things out. He says something about incriminating clues I've posted, but if that's true, where's the detail? I went into detail about WHY I found him suspicious. He's keeping his words vague. And as for Cat, I don't see what is so suspicious about me asking why everyone was suddenly voting for her. I might be switching my vote to Plasmid. What does everyone else thing?

I still don't see what hint Cat gave.

1. plasmid - voting for s-chan

2. tolecnal- voting for s-chan

3. Hidden G - voting for plasmid

9. MiKi - voting for Cat

I haven't read any of the posts since mine last night to now - so if we are trying to tie I'm ignoring it.

I disagree with plasmid's assessment a long time ago (you know, the big rambly analysis) that Jerry is a useless character. Jerry knows who Meathead is. And I only realized it because this is the first time I read the second night post last night completely sober (yay ocktoberfest!)