BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

Hidden, we don't know who Cuckoo is, so the save can't be redirected. I'll keep my role secret for the time being. Me claiming to be Jerry would not make us any less stuck, whether I'm telling the truth or not. If anything, it would make things more confusing.

mboon, when did Krist confirm that? Either way, best to proceed with caution. There were TWO people who claim that the redirect wasn't used on me. That would indicate two other people were redirected or think they were.

Hidden, we don't know who Cuckoo is, so the save can't be redirected. I'll keep my role secret for the time being. Me claiming to be Jerry would not make us any less stuck, whether I'm telling the truth or not. If anything, it would make things more confusing.

Cuckoo must save u if u confirm to be Jerry !!! why you are not understanding this.?

if Trol is a baddy claiming your role say it.or we will loose.

so please choose:

Are u Jerry ?

1)Yes

2)No

3)only i see some cheese

Edited by Hidden G

I asked about Krist in a pm and he said it was "special" so there are most likely more than one redirects and I had only claimed that the redirect may not have been used on you because I thought there was only one redirect.

@Tole: Oh!! I think you're right...Krist? (And if you are then my whole logic in the post before is incorrect, except for the "special" redirect)

Hidden, your logic is pretty flawed there. If I say I'm Jerry, how does Cuckoo know whether me or Tole is telling the truth? And again, we don't know what Tom's secret ability or win condition are. I'd bet anything it's something to do with Jerry. If Tom has an RID Kill, Jerry is totally dead. Didn't someone say Tom winning would likely not end the game?

mboon, I wouldn't consider that a confirmation...

if we look that there have been some redirect problems so i think we have 2 redirecters meaning 2nd is Tom.

if u claim to be jerry i'll believe u .

and btw Tom can win if he for example survive ...or ..or...

so what are u doing is slowing us down and making us loose.(maybe that's what u want).

There were many accusations tonight and even a few vital hints were given out. Sakura-Chan seemed to be the main target, but she tried to swiftly refute them without loosing her cool. However, that wasn't enough. As she was trying to back away she was attacked by the angry Spike backed up by little Tuffy. Sakura tried to run, but it was too late... Meanwhile Meathead was terrorising Tole, who he had managed to trap earlier... Suddenly Plasmid appeared out of nowhere (probably trying to help), but the baddies didn't take any chances so they had hidden traps all over the area earlier. Unknowingly Plasmid stepped into one, and after a very complicated mechanism, he was launched into the air by a pack of TNT.

D1 ends tomorrow, same time.

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Dead:

1. plasmid - Night Killed by baddies.

7. Sakura-chan - Rid killed by Spike and Tuffy.

To G and Cat: I was pretty sure that Sak hadn't seen my hints. That's why I reiterared it so much to her. But she obviously didn't find them, and thank goodness, too, or else I would have been dead. Tuffy, you obviously know what you are doing, so good job. I'll probably post my stuff between the lines like this, so we both know who to target, so we don't target the same person. Cool?

Plasmid, it's sad to see you go. You were easily my biggest ally, and the biggest ally of the goodies in general, I think.

And Sak, you shouldn't post when you're dead. Obviously, kris is the host, so its probably not wrong what he posted when spike and tuffy RID Killed you.

He was wrong before.>_>;

I've seen other people posting when dead. I haven't posted anything game-relevant. I didn't see anything in the rules for this game about it, but if it's not allowed, the host can say something.

Go goodies!

From the night post it looks like maybe Sak-C was Butch since RID Kill comes before the block and Meathead was in the post.

Odds are definitely in our favor now at 5-1-1. I have a dinner thing to go to but should be back on later, probably about 4 hours or so.

@smoth Yeah, odds are definitely in our favor. Also, there's something I'd like to add to that: It would probably be beneficial to Tom to help the goodies. More than likely, his wincon involves killing Jerry or something like that, but other than that, his wincon doesn't affect the outcome of the game or anything. So, Tom, if you're reading this [and you're not plasmid], will you consider siding with the goodies while pursuing your wincon on the side? Because if you think about it, this puts the odds at 6-1, which is better for goodies and Tom, since he is now competing against one person, not 6.

@smoth Yeah, odds are definitely in our favor. Also, there's something I'd like to add to that: It would probably be beneficial to Tom to help the goodies. More than likely, his wincon involves killing Jerry or something like that, but other than that, his wincon doesn't affect the outcome of the game or anything. So, Tom, if you're reading this [and you're not plasmid], will you consider siding with the goodies while pursuing your wincon on the side? Because if you think about it, this puts the odds at 6-1, which is better for goodies and Tom, since he is now competing against one person, not 6.

Well, I need to take logic lessons obviously as I just assumed plasmid was a goodie when I wrote that (after he was cleared as a baddie even though I know I posted before that he still could be Tom). So ether way we are sitting pretty, especially if plasmid was Tom or whoever is Tom decides to join up with the goodies.

@SC You are dead. Double dead. Do you want to see the actual message I received from spike, or is it OK if just go by my word. As you mention before I am the host.

Also, all dead people are welcome to post off topic in light gray.

Sorry about the double post I totally forgot, but why don't I start this off:

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon voting for Tralala!

6. smoth

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Dead:

I feel like most people have spoken up except Tra, so why shouldn't we lynch you today?

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon - voting for Tralala!

6. smoth

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi - voting for Tralala!

Yeah. Tra, you haven't offered anything to anybody. Any defense?

Dead:

Ok, I am tempted to add pressure to Tra, however looking at the vote, she was the 3rd vote on Sak-C, pretty risky if a bandwagon started on her at that point. Of course, that does not rule her out as Tom.

So, I'd like to hear from HG (and I know you are asleep so if you don't answer for a bit no worries) - I scanned through the posts so if I missed something forgive me. You say you were redirected on N1, did that happen again on N2? You were moving your vote around like crazy during D1 - can you explain?

You were at first pretty insistent on getting Tole lynched after she revealed as Jerry. It could be interpreted that you pulled your vote from Tole/Jerry once you realized she was not going to get lynched. Which would be consistent with a Tom wanting Jerry dead wincon (which of course, is speculation on our part, but fits with the theme).

Vote in next post.