3. Hidden G

4. Molly Mae!

5. mboon - voting for Molly Mae!

6. smoth -

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi - voting for Molly Mae!

Dead:

1. plasmid - Night Killed by baddies.

7. Sakura-chan - Rid killed by Spike and Tuffy.

Edited by maurice

It's only the second day and the goodies and Tom have won.

I'm not sure if the game was really crappy or if it's the baddies' fault.

Anyway, thanls to all of you (and especially SC)* for participating.

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

5. mboon

6. smoth

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi

Dead:

1. plasmid - Night Killed by baddies.

7. Sakura-chan - Rid killed by Spike and Tuffy.

4. Molly Mae! lynched and found out to be Meathead.

*may contain sarcasm

KM, I don't know about the game being bad (I know I enjoyed it), but the decisions off the bat really forced things to a head (at least from my perspective).

If the baddies had not targeted Jerry right off the bat wiht the first NK and then for a day 1 lynch then I would have probably played way differently, but I did not think I would get my victory condition if I let the vote go for him on the first day so I tried to argue really strongly for the tie.

If they had targeted someone else with the first NK and the day 1 lynch then I think it could have gone differently and a couple of people could have died. As it was they were targeting the person I could not afford to let die so it wound up with no one dying which put the baddies in a tough place.

@Goodies/Baddies - I was Tom and my wincon was to for Jerry to be alive on day 4 (which included a goodie win before day 4 with Jerry still alive) - part of my abiltiy was that I would die in his place if he was targeted for NK or lynched. I also had a redirect, I'll try and put the full description up up later if Kris does not post the roles, etc...

@Goodies/Baddies - I was Tom and my wincon was to for Jerry to be alive on day 4 (which included a goodie win before day 4 with Jerry still alive) - part of my abiltiy was that I would die in his place if he was targeted for NK or lynched. I also had a redirect, I'll try and put the full description up up later if Kris does not post the roles, etc...

That's pretty much it, but you forgot the omniscience (all knowing-nes) - Tom knows all the roles and gets a more detailed summary of the actions.

Right, I was also all-knowing - here was the roster:

Tole - Jerry - Redirect

Miki - Spike - RID kill

mboon - Tyke - Block

Cat - Tuffy - Role copy

Hidden G - Cuckoo - Save

Plasmid - Quacker - Spy

Sakura - Butch - Spy

Tralala! - Meathead - Block/Redirect

Smoth333 - Tom - Vote Manip + Special Ability

Here was my Special Ability / Wincon info:

Vote Manip, All knowing. You can redirect any specific person to any specific person, but you'll lose you're VM for the following day.

You can redirect the NK only once in the whole game.

Wincon: keep Jerry alive until D4.

If Jerry is targeted for a kill you'll take his place and die instead. You can win the game even if you're dead.

Just realized my computer glitched, and my hints didn't show up. Here are my hints:

A) I'm the GRK. If you're good, you know what that means.

B) [after referring to a big juicy treat] The treat is a bone, BTW. For those that didn't get my first hint.

C) [before calling Tyke "son"] Below is another hint. Not that hard to figure out. [The actual hint was calling Tyke "son". Because Tyke is Spike's son, that should have been a dead give away.]

I also posted something along the lines of "Nice job, Tuffy. I'll probably post my actions in white so that we don't target the same person, okay?" after the N2 post when me and Tuffy both RID Killed Sakura.

Gooodiiieeeess... Aveeeengggeee meeeee!!!

Wait, what? You already did?

You guys rock.

I've got to say kristmark, that was pretty ambitious the way you designed the game. The day spy (that's me!) would get spy info back a couple hours before the vote ended to potentially affect the vote, and it sounded like Tom got a chance to see the night post after the night actions were in and then base his actions off that to lead to a whole new night post. That sounds like it made a lot of work for you. And I couldn't even take advantage of the day spy ability because neither I nor a bunch of the people voting could log in during that time window anyway. If this game was tough to host, by all means make simpler roles that don't need to act in narrow time windows and make you revise posts and all that.

I feel kinda bad for Molly tho. Coming in as a sub and having to read >300 posts, trying to make up a credible cover for a baddie that's reasonably consistent with it, and then getting booted back out in the next couple of posts and lynched anyway. At least s-chan was already RIDed and he didn't have to deal with her in BTSC.