BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VIII: Tom and Jerry Mafia

So, I'd like to hear from HG (and I know you are asleep so if you don't answer for a bit no worries) - I scanned through the posts so if I missed something forgive me. You say you were redirected on N1, did that happen again on N2? You were moving your vote around like crazy during D1 - can you explain?

Night one i got a PM from Krist saying my "action"was redirected .

and of course i will move my votes D1 ,it's to get people talk,but we can't do it now it's too risky.

You were at first pretty insistent on getting Tole lynched after she revealed as Jerry. It could be interpreted that you pulled your vote from Tole/Jerry once you realized she was not going to get lynched. Which would be consistent with a Tom wanting Jerry dead wincon (which of course, is speculation on our part, but fits with the theme).

Vote in next post.

i wanted to know if he was the true Jerry,and after some hours NO respond ,so i began to feel that he is who he claims he is,but what made me alert,is that SC was always saying that jerry should not reveal his role,so i thought that hearing this he won't or the was him. and i was wrong and she was a baddie.

btw,my own logic"might be false",that i don't think think tom only wincon should be killing Jerry,but maybe,well if it appeared that way from my part sorry.

again,i'm a goodie and i talked about myself a lot before.

Edit: i have no problem voting for me.but don't lynch me ,i'm a goodie.

Edited by Hidden G

I think you are likely a goodie HG. I will move my vote, most likely to Tra.

Want to see what happens first though - hopefully she signs on.

Worst case, if we don't hear anything in the next couple of hours I will pull my vote from you and just not vote for anyone.

Hmm, well that is true. I know I caught a pretty broad hint from Cat back on (I think) day 1 and no one really countered it - doesn't mean they caught the hint though.

Mboon?

Cat?

Okay, I kinda hinted at my role since I appeared on DP and was redirected N1 so hopefully you can put those two together with my other posts :) Also, my action did not appear in N2 since I acted on Sakura and she was RID Killed (I was kinda sad since it was a waste of an action on my part) Soo I'm a goodie. Cat?

Edit: I won't be able to change my vote after this time since I have classes all day (9-5) :/ Sorry

Edited by mboon

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

2. tolecnal

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon - voting for Tralala!

6. smoth -

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi - voting for Tralala!

Pulling my vote for now, reasons as indicated earlier.

Hosts: kristmark1 and Maurice

2. tolecnal - voting for Tralala!

3. Hidden G

4. Tralala!

5. mboon - voting for Tralala!

6. smoth -

8. 'Cat'astrophe

9. MiKi - voting for Tralala!

If Tra has been inactive could she even be Meathead? because he acted last night... It's possible she's tom and that's why we haven't seen any vote manipulation

Altho was anyone redirected last night? Because I was blocked and didn't redirect - so if Tra hasn't been on and there was no additional redirect perhaps she is Tom. All I have to go on for now

Also how is it that both mboon and Hidden G were redirected on N1? That would imply there's an additional redirect and mine somehow bounced off of Sakura.

@tole - If Tra is Meathead, then Sak-C could have powerplayed the block in BTSC (I would assume).

If she is Tom, then that would explain no vote manipulation on D1 - though why would she not want to lynch someone? I guess the win-con could be anything, so who knows...

The person that I have as least likely to be a goodie (besides Tra) is mboon.

I previously put Cat in the goodie category based on her day 1 hint (which I finally picked up on after reading it for about the 6th time :duh:). I could be falling for a bluff I suppose.

I have you as a goodie, Miki as a goodie, and Tole as Jerry.

The only way Tra doesn't get lynched is if we agree on someone, but no one is jumping out to me - unless you also think mboon is suspicious?

What does that mean? Are we trying to work out a D2 tie? Won't that be dangerous?

I don't think a tie does anything for us, does it? Then it would just get one of the two people randomly lynched I think.

I was trying to say the only way Tra doesn't get lynched was if we all agreed someone else was more likely than her. I don't neccesarily have anyone in that catagory, with mboon being the only one close to Tra on my list.

But, we really don't have anything to go on since Tra isn't here.

Well, even if the spy is still alive......he/she may not have anything that isn't public knowledge at this point, especially if they did something half-baked like confirming Tole's identity (figuring Sak-C would be taken care of by the RID-kill tag team).