BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VII: Ghostbusters Mafia

Ok, so I can't really get anything yet. I believe that KM is probably a goodie, and that smoth is a goodie, and possibly Tra. However, there's not a lot of info to gather from the NPs, so..... I shall vote for Nana, because she's pretty devious, and also because she's quiet this game, and also to get the votes off Tra [hopefully...] because my gut tells me that she's a goodie. But my gut isn't always right, so... I leave it to fate [and the rest of the players] to determine the outcome of this day. If Nana responds, though, I may change my vote.

HOSTS: Auramyna and maurice

1. MissKitten - voting for Nana7

2. mboon - voting for Tralala!

3. Tralala!

5. kristmark1 - voting for Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for Nana7

7. Nana7 - voting for mboon

Dead...

4. Akriti dead - fell to her death N2

8. tolecnal dead - buried N1 in Marshmallow goo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: I knew that..... Yeah, I'm not really fully functioning right now. But I thought on it a bit more, and I'm convinced that Nana's a goodie. So I'm moving my vote to mboon.

1. MissKitten - voting for mboon

3. Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for Nana7

Dead...

Well, I am also shifting my vote to mboon based on Nana's hinting.

I may be falling for a super-baddie Miki-Nana combo here, but I guess if they are that obviously working together then we know who to go after next...

3. Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for mboon

Dead...

Edit: added reason for switching to mboon

Edited by smoth333

First, sorry I haven't been on all day, there are things I need to get done before I leave for school. Also, it's true that I didn't act last night because I forgot to since I've been a vanilla in all the games I've played so far, if you choose not to believe me about that then fine, but know that I am not a baddie. I don't think we would want me dead and I am changing my vote to Nana because of Tralala's claims. My question: Why are you so sure I acted last night?

2. mboon - voting for Nana

3. Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for mboon

Dead...

Edit: Mistakenly left Tralala's as the person I was voting for and only changed the color and if I die good luck goodies, you can still win this even if there it's 3 vs 2.

Edited by mboon

Ok, this is starting to get confusing... I have now come up with some kind of huge plot involving a lot of WIFOM if mboon is who she says she is [or rather, who she says she isn't] and if nana isn't who she wants us to believe she is. Of course, knowing how good Nana is, this plot is pretty plausible. So I really don't know who to trust right now...

Edited by MissKitten

Well, I could out myself and we could make this a tie and leave it to luck, though I am not very lucky. What I will say is that I am not lying when I say I am not a baddie and I am pleading with you to change your vote because I know everyone will groan and moan when the lynch me.

Yeah, the role I have you as is an important role... and it would make perfect sense.... well, actually, no. The roles I have you as are a little suspicious, and I don't really think Nana would use such heavy WIFOM in a TMM. So I think I'm gonna leave my vote on you. Because I'm thinking about it, and you haven't really said anything concrete to defend yourself other than "I'm an important goodie". So yeah, if you say something convincing before the night ends, I'll consider taking my vote off, but for now it stays.

On a tie both people get a coin flip to live or die - so both could die or both could live or one could live and one could die.

MiKi - the WIFOM thing I hear you. I was catching a pretty heavy hint from Nana that she actually knew something specific about mboon.

Not sure who to trust either at this point.

Other than myself, you (very likely goodie) and KM (also very likely goodie). So that leaves mboon, Tra, and Nana.

Nana/mboon seems like an either/or which would leave Tra as the 2nd baddie.

Would it be worth switching to Tra and hope we can sort out something more on N3?

Reason as stated a few posts back. Hope my logic is not completely faulty.

2. mboon - voting for Nana

3. Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for Tralala!

Dead...

Well, you can give some type of hint. That's what I've been trying to do in my previous mafias. They're never really obvious, so it's not like I'm going to die N1 or something, but they're there. Just like in this one, I left a couple fo hints early on, and I think that KM figured out what it was that I was trying to do. And if he did figure it out, he knows who I am. I can't find any hints in any of your posts, as far as I can tell. And I had you flagged as a baddie from the very beginning, so I'm a little hesitant to change my vote.

Well. this changes things. I'm still a little hesitant, but this is why I'm going to change my vote to Tra to see if something can be figured out later. If you want to join me, all the better.

edit: too many people posting too fast! :P

Edited by MissKitten

I basically out myself as the spy, and you are going to lynch somebody who is not even around? Where is the logic in that? If I am lying, rid kill me tonight. If mboon is lying, we'll see that in the lynch.

Well, if Tralala's the best chance I have for living then Tralala it is, though she won't be able to defend herself...

1. MissKitten - voting for Tralala!

3. Tralala!

6. Smoth333 - voting for Tralala!

Dead...

@Nana: Seriously, why are you so certain I acted last night?

Edit: Needed to show Miki's vote

Edited by mboon