4. Shad - voting for tole

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for self

2. Aura - Lynched D2 - Found to be Godfather

1. Aaryan - Killed N2 by Muscles

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Nana 7. Tolecnal is toast. With butter and jam. Yum.

By the way, thank you so much for targeting me. I hoped that you would. :P

Shadow, nevermind, I know who you are now. Who who, who who. hehehe.

KlueMaster: facebook.com/gagrawal

9. mboon - voting for self

8. Thalia - voting for tole

7. Nana7 - voting for tole

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for self

5. tolecnal - voting for self

Good to know :)

9. mboon - voting for tole

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for tole

Are we sure on Tole? Or just a hunch?

Good save, doctor. If the positions were reversed, I doubt I would have made the right choice.

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for tole

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for tole

But then its going to end so soon.... :(

Because I think it is really funny and I was trying to mess with you. There was not a whole lot else I could do with a message. And it was not a message you could reply to, so not sure what you mean about pm.

@Nana I meant b/c you said you knew me, that suggests your secret ability has something to do w/ IDing roles, which would mean you hadn't checked your PM for the result until you said you knew me.

And lol the song is funny, but like I said, just curious.

There is a secret known only to vanilla in this game, so I had you, Tole, and Thalia narrowed down to the powers. When Thalia spied Tole bad, that left you as only one role.

I hope this will inspire other hosts to color vanillas with different flavors ;)

Only catch here is that I couldn't mention this thing anywhere in the thread for game discussion (this being a surprise element). To balance it, the special secret ability was designed in such a way that it would have any real use only in the hands of baddies. A goodie claiming it only had the effect of denying it to baddies.

well, aura did put herself in the spot by claiming to be a vanilla and using google to solve her puzzle.

What other claim can a baddie make? Is the only winning strat supposed to be that the baddies are never spied or questioned for lynching?

Just guessing by an earlier comment that you gave the vanillas "flavors". Doesn't that instantly out any baddie trying to avoid suspicion? And even more, out the godfather who would appear as a vanilla but not know the secret that all the other vanilla know?

What other claim can a baddie make? Is the only winning strat supposed to be that the baddies are never spied or questioned for lynching?

Just guessing by an earlier comment that you gave the vanillas "flavors". Doesn't that instantly out any baddie trying to avoid suspicion? And even more, out the godfather who would appear as a vanilla but not know the secret that all the other vanilla know?

Well I wasn't going to post, but as you have already...

I am interested in seeing what vanillas knew plus secret ability. From an outsider's perspective the baddies had no chance and in fact were an informed minority playing against an uninformed minority- informed majority combination...oh yeah puzzles...but from what I saw it appears the informed majority had an easy puzzle to solve.

Also, stating the balance was in the secret ability...well baddies only had a 2/9 chance to solve it...maybe a little more if you assume they had BTSC already and could work together. But even that's not a safe assumption to make.

Anyway, I still hate Vanilla roles. I think colouring them with flavours only made me hate them even more. Also seems they had a secret ability, either explicit or implicit, that was not announced in the OP.

Edited by maurice

@Mo: The ability of the vanillas wasn't really an ability. We all had the same puzzle with different 5-letter answers. As a vanilla, when I saw Aaryan's puzzle was the same as mine, I assumed all vanillas had the same puzzle. When Aura couldn't produce Aaryan's favourite colour (GREEN), I figured she wasn't vanilla as she had claimed. Now this could have been a ruse by the spy or doctor to hide among the vanillas. It's happened. *Shrug* Tole was just kind of a guess on my part and was confirmed by the spy the next night. Another good guess. What was the secret ability?

I don't know about Aaryan's puzzle being published, though. That's really what gave us the edge. Without that, we probably wouldn't have won the lynch the next day. I would have died =(.

I think it was great that the vanilla had a secret way to recognize each other. And nobody told Aura she had to claim vanilla or that she had to say she used google for an easy puzzle. It was a secret that could easily trip up the baddie, but it was hardly a guarantee.

The secret power was the ability to either prevent a specific person from acting on myself at night (but only stopped from acting on me, not anyone else) or to send an anonymous message to one person the next day. I tried to acted dangerous to draw baddie fire but did not want to block a save on me by mistake, so I did not use it n2.

But the goodies aren't supposed to be able to recognize each other. What is the point if most of the goodies know who the other goodies are so early in the game?

As for Aura not having to claim vanilla? She wouldn't have had she known that Klue gave you all the ability to recognize each other. Claiming vanilla is the safest move for the baddies since claiming a specific role would lead to counter and at best for the baddies a trade of players. And since the baddies don't have the players to avoid a trade...it is back to claiming vanilla.