BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Klueless Mafia

Assuming Aura/Shad to be baddies, MM you're in trouble..coz of vote manipulation unless mboon votes for Aura...

And yay Nana! You know too!!

I'm actually not in trouble at all. I might die, but that would really only reinforce my position. *Shrug*

I honestly don't think that Aura AND Shadow are both baddies. Maybe they are. More than likely one of them is.

I'm also making an assumption (which I feel is right, but isn't necessarily so). I won't reveal the assumption, as the baddies could surely use it against us.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mboon, trust us on this, Aura is not vanilla, there is a zero chance of her being vanilla. The only possibilities are she is a lying baddie or a lying save/spy. I find it unlikely that a save or spy would lie so boldly, though a spy "might" try it thinking it is safe to do so. I was about to say there is no chance Molly is bad, but on 2nd thought there is a chance that he is one especially clever baddie. But more likely is that Aura is a baddie. We could use your help in lynching her, I do not want the godfather to send this to a tie.

Done then

KlueMaster: facebook.com/gagrawal

9. mboon - voting for Aura

8. Thalia - voting for Aura

7. Nana7 - voting for Aura

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for Aura

5. tolecnal - voting for Molly Mae

4. Shad - voting for Molly Mae

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* -- voting for Aura

2. Aura - voting for Molly Mae

1. Aaryan - Killed by Muscles

Reiterating the unanswered question:

What are the tie lynch rules?

Whoever among them was last to submit answer to their role puzzle, dies.

Actually...Heres the answer Shad

Whoever among them was last to submit answer to their role puzzle, dies.

Just kidding. It's a random lynch.

I had guessed that people won't bother, even if they find it odd. None cared to select the whole text and see the hidden answer.

So, here is the true answer that you failed to read in my post above: It's a random lynch.

Day 2

A puzzle, what should you do when you've to decide who among the two dies and you've almost no information on either of them? I'd say save both, but sadly that was not an option today. There were two with their neck on the block - Aura (who had put it on the block herself in the very first monologue she made at the end of previous night) and Molly Mae (who was there for confusing people about various things, except his gender this time).

Finally, a coin was tossed: Head - Aura, Tail - Molly Mae.

Toss Result: Head [oh wait we'll do best of 3]

Toss2 Result: Head [the coin must be biased against her]

Well, so be it. Aura must die.

Once the guillotine did whatever it does, KlueMongers checked for the baddie tattoo. It was there alright. It also had another acompanying tattoo that said Godfather.

NOTE: there was no real coin toss, since there was no real tie. Aura was voted against by majority.

Edited by KlueMaster

Regarding the baddie tattoo:

"It was a small black ink tattoo located on the underside of the left arm, near the armpit. It measured around 7mm (0.28 inches) long, and was placed roughly 20 cm (8 inches) above the elbow."

Mboon, trust us on this, Aura is not vanilla, there is a zero chance of her being vanilla. The only possibilities are she is a lying baddie or a lying save/spy. I find it unlikely that a save or spy would lie so boldly, though a spy "might" try it thinking it is safe to do so. I was about to say there is no chance Molly is bad, but on 2nd thought there is a chance that he is one especially clever baddie. But more likely is that Aura is a baddie. We could use your help in lynching her, I do not want the godfather to send this to a tie.

Very nice, Nana. You not only saved me, but you nabbed the godfather to boot.

Muscles has his role, so this means a few things:

1. If the spy spies him, let that information be known immediately.

2. If the spy sees someone who doesn't have a role yet, it can't be Muscles.

3. I imagine Muscles was voting for me (this is speculation).

4. All things begin with Nu and end with Nu.*

5. Of course these are all obvious points, so it makes you wonder what secret message I'm trying to pass.

6. Puzzling.

*Note: This is a quote from Chrono Trigger, which really has no impact on this game at all. I just really like Nu.

Getting on at night is really hard for me so sorry for voting and running yesterday - good catch on the Godfather!

You're my target numero uno, Tole. If I survive, expect me to vote for you. Prepare your defense, madam!

But there are a few leads. So no worries. Yet.

I might know who has the secret power, but I'm not telling. :P

:Shh:

I think I know what you know. Or rather...I think I'm assuming what you're assuming.

Night 3

After lynching the Godfather, it was time for celebrations. A special screening of the movie Limitless was arranged based on recommendation from KlueMaster. On the way back, they found a stash of NZT. Despite knowing the risks everyone wanted to try one, and so they did.

They were suddenly feeling more vigilant, no puzzle could block their path at the moment. Though Nana's path was blocked by Muscles. Without a word being said she suddenly became aware that she can't do a thing tonight. Muscles moved on to Molly Mae next, stabbed him from behind. Somehow he failed to see that the guy sitting next to Molly was a doctor. Doctor immediately helped Molly before thing could get serious.

But most aware of them was the spy, who spied successfully again.

9. mboon - voting for self

8. Thalia - voting for self

7. Nana7 - voting for self

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for self

5. tolecnal - voting for self

4. Shad - voting for self

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for self

2. Aura - Lynched D2 - Found to be Godfather

1. Aaryan - Killed N2 by Muscles

Edited by KlueMaster

Go doctor!!!

9. mboon - voting for self

8. Thalia - voting for self

7. Nana7 - voting for self

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for self

5. tolecnal - voting for self

4. Shad - voting for tole

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* - voting for self

2. Aura - Lynched D2 - Found to be Godfather

1. Aaryan - Killed N2 by Muscles

so, I guess MM is cleared now....

So let's try tole...just on the off chance both baddies voted together, since the other target was a baddie...

So, having little info...