8. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

7. Nana7 - voting for Aura

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for self

5. tolecnal - voting for self

4. Shad - voting for self

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin* -- voting for Aura

2. Aura - voting for self

1. Aaryan - Killed by Muscles

My vote is only on Aura until she answers the question in the previous post. If the answer is correct, I'll move my vote. Otherwise...

KlueMaster: facebook.com/gagrawal

9. mboon - voting for self

4. Shad - voting for Molly Mae

Mostly to balance out the votes. What are tie lynch rules past D1?

Thalia, please read

Note that I was quick to comment on the fact that no one died despite an apparent non-tie AND an indication that no vote manip was used (scroll up from the linked for my comment).

The post said the baddies didn't kill anyone (I'm assuming that meant at night). As far as I know, a day post won't explicitly indicate whether or not a certain vote mod or manipulation was involved. We can imply it from the lynch results but I don't think the host would outright say "the Godfather didn't act today" except for this case where it was a rule clarification. Knowing that a vote manip was not used before Klue's clarification would imply you are the Godfather. As for your comment, I think either a baddie or a goodie could just have easily said that. I think it's more likely that a baddie would say that in BTSC or a role PM but I'm keeping possibilities open.

Given the NP it appears that the Spy and one baddie, but hopefully not the other, have figured out their identities. All could have, but we've no indication

Muscles has figured out his or her role as I think he is listed as the one who killed Aaryan. I think the Godfather would have acted yesterday if he/she had figured out the role but can't be sure.

@Shadow- You are not high on my list right now but your response doesn't really convince me right now of your faction.

@Klue- Thanks for the clarification. I kept misreading something over and over in there.

@Goodies- Please avoid outing your roles without any pressure whatsoever. Anyone can claim Vanilla but once the baddies gain BTSC, they will be able to easily find the sheriff and the doctor (assuming they're alive). I'm not saying don't claim at all. Just don't openly say "I'm Vanilla" before the votes even start.

Mostly to balance out the votes. What are tie lynch rules past D1?

Your vote is very telling.

I at least know who you aren't.

Edited by Molly Mae

5. tolecnal - voting for Molly Mae

@Thalia - In my eyes Shadow is the most likely goodie because she solved her puzzle day 1 and no baddie actions happened n1 and I personally believe she solved her puzzle D1 because she was willing to post it after N1. I also don't think her suggestion the godfather might be around would suggest she's the godfather, that would be pretty blatant.

Voting for Molly because he's higher on my suspicions list than Thalia is

@Thalia - In my eyes Shadow is the most likely goodie because she solved her puzzle day 1 and no baddie actions happened n1 and I personally believe she solved her puzzle D1 because she was willing to post it after N1. I also don't think her suggestion the godfather might be around would suggest she's the godfather, that would be pretty blatant.

Voting for Molly because he's higher on my suspicions list than Thalia is

Also very telling.

If your puzzle looks like the one posted N2, you should reconsider your votes.

Very true. Which is why I need to go back and reread the thread before the number of pages triple. :duh:

Edited by Thalia

6. 'Cat'astrophe - voting for Aura

Two reasons:

1. Aura was inactive D1....so there's a possibility she was a non-puzzle solving baddie.

2. I am not sure about this..but most probably none of vanilla goodies' puzzles require googling...

Okay everyone. I figured out my puzzle. Once I actually sat down to look at it, it was easy, with a lil help from Google :D

Btw, I'm a vanilla :( Happy I at least know what side I am on but ModFrammit, I really wanted an action. :angry:

Two reasons:

1. Aura was inactive D1....so there's a possibility she was a non-puzzle solving baddie.

2. I am not sure about this..but most probably none of vanilla goodies' puzzles require googling...

1. You don't need to solve your puzzle to vote. You just need to solve it to submit an action.

2. I don't know about Aura but personally, I have had a rather sheltered life. It's possible that something that was meant to be obvious needed a little googling.

Not saying Aura is who she claims but I don't see that as a strong reason to vote for Aura. On the other hand, I don't really have a reason to vote for Molly Mae anymore but since abstaining is not an option, it will stay there until I see a reason to vote for someone else.

Not saying Aura is who she claims but I don't see that as a strong reason to vote for Aura. On the other hand, I don't really have a reason to vote for Molly Mae anymore but since abstaining is not an option, it will stay there until I see a reason to vote for someone else.

Then pick a new target and we'll move the pressure. I've already said quite a bit--enough for a lot of people to understand what I mean.

Aura has said very little (nothing?).

Then pick a new target and we'll move the pressure. I've already said quite a bit--enough for a lot of people to understand what I mean.

Aura has said very little (nothing?).

True. She's not voting or defending herself. I'd rather not vote for her but if that will get a reply from her. . .

8. Thalia - voting for Aura

I will be leaving within the hour and will not be back until after the cycle has ended.

Well, we can always go for another target.

A more military target.

Then name the system!

Actually, I just got a bit carried away quoting Grand Moff Tarkin.

^_^ I haven't seen any of the movies so thanks for the explanation.

Your choice. I'm leaving in the next few minutes. Hoping to find good news when I come back.

What on earth else could I possibly say? I told you my role, I explained why I was inactive. I told you everything I'm allowed to about my puzzle. By the way, it took me 5 mins to solve my puzzle, I was at work and hadn't had a chance to look at it. 5 minutes and google. Don't judge me.

What on earth more can I tell you? I really don't get it. I am thinking Molly and or Cat are baddies because why tf are they jumping on me after all I have said? It is weak.

EDIT_ oh and by the way, you do realise, it is 5:30 am where I am. Yay for metagaming me on not replying when it is the middle of the night. I only just got to my pc.

Edited by Auramyna

2. Aura - voting for Molly Mae

I am voting for Molly because his comments re me are pretty freakin weak after all the information I have given. "Aura has said very little (nothing?)" <~~~ WTFF??! I am a vanilla freaking icecream! You want to know my action, my targets? Nothing, no one. Capisce? Deal with it! And luckily for me, this aligns with what I need to do to self-preserve.

What tf more can I possibly give?

Aura is probably telling the truth about all but 1 teensy little detail, she is not vanilla. No way in heck is she vanilla. Which means she is lying about role which means most likely baddie rather than the spy/save.

The other baddie could be Shadow, who avoided acting n1 to wait for Aura to solve her puzzle and join up. Note, both Shadow and Aura claimed vanilla openly, nobody else has explicitly made that claim and Aura is def not vanilla, Shadow almost certainly not vanilla either.

2. Aura - voting for Molly Mae

I am voting for Molly because his comments re me are pretty freakin weak after all the information I have given. "Aura has said very little (nothing?)" <~~~ WTFF??! I am a vanilla freaking icecream! You want to know my action, my targets? Nothing, no one. Capisce? Deal with it! And luckily for me, this aligns with what I need to do to self-preserve.

What tf more can I possibly give?

You could answer my question about Aaryan's favourite colour. =P A detail you would know if you were, in fact, vanilla ice cream.

Aura is probably telling the truth about all but 1 teensy little detail, she is not vanilla. No way in heck is she vanilla. Which means she is lying about role which means most likely baddie rather than the spy/save.

The other baddie could be Shadow, who avoided acting n1 to wait for Aura to solve her puzzle and join up. Note, both Shadow and Aura claimed vanilla openly, nobody else has explicitly made that claim and Aura is def not vanilla, Shadow almost certainly not vanilla either.

I'm glad we're on the same wavelength.

@Shad: How many letters does Aaryan's favourite colour have?