BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Mechanics:

1. Each player will be sent a password protected zip file containing their role. They will also receive a puzzle along with it. On solving the puzzle they will get the password required to unlock the zip file.

2. The role description will also contain a key that needs to be PMed back to me to acknowledge that a player has correctly solved the puzzle and got their role. Without that the actions won't be recognized as submitted.

3. Baddies will get into the BTSC only when both of them have correctly identified their own role. No power play is allowed.

4. Irrespective of whether all players know their role or not, game will continue at its own pace.

5. Role spies will be successful only when the spied players have "earned" their roles (by solving the puzzle).

6. There will an additional puzzle given at the end of D1 to all the players who have earner their roles. The first player to solve the puzzle will get a special secret ability.

Roles:

Baddies (Night Kill + BTSC)

Godfather: Self vote manipulation (x0 - x2). On being spied appears as a random character (including himself).

Muscle: Block

Baddies get to choose NK carrier each night, after they gain BTSC.

Goodies

Doctor: Save

Sherif: Spy

5 x Vanilla

1. Save > NK > Block > Spy

2. Only successful spy attempts will appear in NP (without target).

photo-thumb-38233.jpg

Klue Mongers

You've got no Klue!

Edited by KlueMaster

18 answers to this question

Klue Mongers

9.mboon

8. Thalia (This is dependent on the game being near the end around the 16th. That's when all h*** breaks loose for me at school. :o )

7. Nana7

3. Molly Mae, son of Irwin*

Backups:

nth. Framm

*Note that my father's name isn't really Irwin. I actually don't know anybody named Irwin. Steve Irwin? I knew an Irvin once. *Shrug* So why do I do it?

*Note that my father's name isn't really Irwin. I actually don't know anybody named Irwin. Steve Irwin? I knew an Irvin once. *Shrug* So why do I do it?

Perhaps, to avoid a confusion about your gender among new comers. :)

Klue Mongers

9.mboon

8. Thalia (This is dependent on the game being near the end around the 16th. That's when all h*** breaks loose for me at school. :o )

7. Nana7

6. 'Cat'astrophe

1. Aaryan

Backups:

nth. Framm

People seem to have forgotten about me. :dry:

Klue Mongers

9.mboon

8. Thalia (This is dependent on the game being near the end around the 16th. That's when all h*** breaks loose for me at school. ../../../public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png )

7. Nana7

6. 'Cat'astrophe

5. tolecnal

4. Shad

2. Aura

1. Aaryan

Backups:

nth. Framm

Klue Mongers

9.mboon

8. Thalia (This is dependent on the game being near the end around the 16th. That's when all h*** breaks loose for me at school. ohmy.png )

7. Nana7

6. 'Cat'astrophe

5. tolecnal

4. shadow

2. aura

1. Aaryan

Backups:

nth. Framm

Sign shad and I up :D

Lets the games begin!!!!!!!