BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same reason I said Tole is cleared coz Zweefer said

@ KM... as i trust you, I will out.

I am the aforementioned thin mints, fist night, I spied you klue, thus my siding with you. second night, I found out that Shad was Choco Eclaire, and last night tried to spy slick, but was redirected to sugar cookie... If nutter Buitter did not redirect me, he is the last baddie, as they are the only two that would give me a redirect...

So I have shad = Choco Eclaire Slick = Creme Brulee

I need to get an insane ammount of work done today after the extended weekend, and will not be on much during the day to see the fallout of this, if I am lynched today, after I have in fact been proven to be who I said, please look at this post for who to get!

EDIT : Spelling Fail

I redirected him to Tole.

works for me. My sheet is narrowed to Slick or curr, but I am heavy on Slick. I think the chances of the random goodie being whatcurr claimed to be very high. Impossible? no... thus the reason he is still sn option, although very distant...

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for curr

3. curr3nt - voting for Slick

4. tolecnal - voting for Slick

5. Slick

6. Akriti

10. KlueMaster - voting for Slick

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer - voting for Slick

Dead

2. EDM Killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

12. Araver Killed N2 by Cream Puff

13. Aaryan Lynched D2, found to be Faberge

9. Framm Killed N3 by Creme Brulee

7. Shad Lynched D3, found to be Choco Eclair

8. maurice Killed N4 by Creme Brulee

5. Slick

6. Akriti

10. KlueMaster- voting for Slick

11. smoth333 - voting for Slick

Between Curr and Slick, but the chances of Curr showing randomly as the one missing goodie are slim so...

Edit: added KM from simultatneous-ish post

Edited by smoth333

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Slick

10. KlueMaster- voting for Slick

11. smoth333 - voting for Slick

EDIT : removing the double hyphen and why I am vouching for him - I redirected him to Kris and Kris got blocked, since baddie block is dead, he is goodie. :)

Edited by Akriti

Night 1: Sink or Swim!

"I will survive!" Cream Puff panted. Catching smoth off guard, Cream Puff climbed atop. "I will ride you to safety, ha-ha!" But poor smoth could not bear the weight and began to drown. "Gasp, help! Help help!" smoth exclaimed. "There is no need to fear, Oatmeal Rrrrrrasin is here!" Oatmeal Raisin exclaimed. "What can you do, silly cookie?" Cream Puff asked with a sneer. "I can fill you with rrrrasinie goodness, taste raisin, Pastry!" Oatmeal Raisin replied, shooting raisins into Cream Puffs gaping mouth. "No, no, no!" Cream Puff cried, diving into the water and quickly swimming away.

Thank you Oatmeal Raisin - my new favorite cookie! :wub:

Fair enough....Oatmeal Raisin

Must have self targeted N1 then? (edits spreadsheet feverishly....)

That was my first guess, I tried to bring it to others' attention as well. Remember the question: why someone will target smoth (which also means why would someone try to save him? except himself)

Would you change the baddie NK carrier if they asked you too? Or can it only be changed if the previous carrier was killed?

NK carrier is specified by the rules. It starts with Cream Puff, moves to Creme Brulee if Puff dies. Moves to Choco if they are both dead. Carrier is also only for story purposes and can not be blocked.

That was my first guess, I tried to bring it to others' attention as well. Remember the question: why someone will target smoth (which also means why would someone try to save him? except himself)

Yeah, I did not think through that it would point back to me based on that (if I wound up as the NK target).

My logic was I didn't want to pick a baddie (3 in whatever chance) and save them if they chose to NK an EE and it bounced back on one of them.

- reply to this post.

Even if I hadn't redirected you, you would have got him as a goodie, he is unspyable. :P

but chances are i would have had him as one of the roles I had already assigned.... and I wish i had gone through because it would have confirmed the lie... I verified KM before I vouched for him for that very reason... and Curr had already claimed the role I spied for him...

Yeah, I did not think through that it would point back to me based on that (if I wound up as the NK target).

My logic was I didn't want to pick a baddie (3 in whatever chance) and save them if they chose to NK an EE and it bounced back on one of them.

You did well smoth :)