1. kristmark1 - voting for curr

3. curr3nt - voting for Slick

4. tolecnal - voting for Slick

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Slick

10. KlueMaster- voting for Slick

11. smoth333 - voting for Slick

14. Zweefer - voting for Slick

EDIT : removing the double hyphen and why I am vouching for him - I redirected him to Kris and Kris got blocked, since baddie block is dead, he is goodie. :)

I had to work hard all day. You are using a poor excuse to kill another goodie but evidently you all want that so bye. :P

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for curr

3. curr3nt - voting for Slick

4. tolecnal - voting for Slick

5. Slick - voting for curr

6. Akriti - voting for Slick

10. KlueMaster- voting for Slick

11. smoth333 - voting for Slick

14. Zweefer - voting for Slick

Day 4: The Final Vote.

Now that those meddlesome Eggs had been dealt with, the UN Vanilla Wafers could devote their full attention to the last Pastry, Creme Brulee. Aside from the question of whether Creme Brulee is truely a pastry, there was not much doubt of Slick's guilt. A few did suggest turning on Snickerdoodle, perhaps hoping to feast on the yumminess that is a snicker-doodle? But in the end it was Slick Brulee who they opted to lynch. Flour had hidden the Hammer of Justice, upset over having been blocked by everybody who could possibly have blocked her. So instead of squishing Slick, the Wafers all took out their spoons and enjoyed a creamy victory dessert. Creme Brulee was at last dead, hurray for the Wafers, you win!

I put everything in spoilers in case some want to know but some want to guess.

Shad --- Choco Eclaire - block

Slick --- Creme Brule - spy and is unspyable, appears as random living goodie.

EDM --- Cream Puff - assumes the powers of first dead baddie

LJ (Framm) --- Cookie Dough - body guard, each night chooses role or player

Miki (Araver) --- Chips Ahoy - killer

smoth333 --- Oatmeal Raisin - save

Akriti --- Nutter Butters - redirect, can choose who power is redirected to

Zweefer --- Thin Mints - spy

curr3nt --- Snickerdoodle - block

Tolecnal --- Sugar Cookie - block

KlueMaster --- Ginger Snap - vote steal

kristmark1 --- Flour - role copy, will copy role of first goodie who dies

Maurice --- Cadbury: this ability is known: mirror

Aaryan --- Faberge: same ability

The secret wincon was to achieve balance, by either the death of all goodie and baddie or by their being just 1 goodie and 1 baddie at the end of a day period. Wincon could be achieved even if both eggs were dead. However, a tie lynch followed by lynches of an egg followed by a lynch of a baddie left their goal out of reach. The goodies finished up with another baddie lynch, never once lynching one of their own, a perfect lynch record which would be extremely difficult to top.

The eggs were all knowing. They were given the full roster at the start. My hope was they would be able to use this knowledge to steer thinking for lynches and possible night targets.

Spoiler for Ending Roster

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - Flour

2. EDM - Cream Puff - Killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

3. curr3nt - Snickerdoodle

4. tolecnal - Sugar Cookie

5. Slick - Creme Brulee - Lynched D4

6. Akriti - Nutter Butters

7. Shad Lynched D3, found to be Choco Eclair

8. maurice - Cadbury - Killed N4 by Creme Brulee

9. LJ (Framm) - Cookie Dough - Killed N3 by Creme Brulee

10. KlueMaster - Ginger Snap

11. smoth333 - Oatmeal Raisin

12. Miki (Araver) - Chips Ahoy - Killed N2 by Cream Puff

13. Aaryan Lynched D2, found to be Faberge

14. Zweefer - Thin Mints

Thank you for hosting Nana :thumbsup:

And congrats to all playing but most of all to fellow goodies for winning ;)

I'm still very curious to see who kristmark tried to kill N3 and N4. And also curious about more of the actions, all I know is that indeed smoth was the original target of both the NK and the save. And just for the record, curr, when I replaced MissKitten, there was already a kill coming your way (that I canceled ;)).

A very interesting Indy WinCon. But not sure how to judge the balance on this one to be honest. On paper, with full-night immunity till one is lynched and no targets shown in the night-post, the Indies should have cover for a while. But in practice, without intervening directly on the game, I'm not sure how they can achieve their WinCon without a streak of luck. All the reflection on Indies + three blocks in the game make for a lot of possible scenarios after N2/D2:

- If the baddies lose ground early (NKs saved, goodie counter-kills, day lynches), then the Indy have little in the way of re-balancing the game - they would need an active ability IMHO - self-vote manipulations, and/or a block or redirect to gently interfere with nights?

- If the goodies lose ground early, then the Indy have more in the way of re-balancing by lynching baddies, but they still don't control the night, so the baddies may still win it, especially if the baddies try throwing the Indies under the bus during the day (Indies with secret wincon are easy to throw under the bus IMHO). So again, maybe a bit of vote-manip and/or something like ODTG redirect the NK?