BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

But if curr is creme brulee and shad is the other baddie (since he is claiming the role you are claiming), why is your vote still on Slick? Unless you think Maurice is lying about being an indy and is really a goodie?

Should have said "and zweefer is the other baddie".

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I'm claiming whatever role you are smoth.

Wait a minute I'm claiming whatever role you are!

How can you be claiming my role when I'm claiming yours?

It's like it's our density.....

(name the movie reference)

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for Shad

3. curr3nt - voting for Shad

4. tolecnal

5. Slick - voting for Shad

6. Akriti

7. Shad - voting for Slick

8. maurice - voting for Shad

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333 - voting for Shad

14. Zweefer - voting for Shad

She must be bad to vote for me.

Day 3: One Thin Mints is never enough!

The Wafers were getting restless, too many had been lost. As they tried to piece together what was happening, Zeefer appeared before them and said "I am the aforementioned Thin Mints," before declaring Shadow to be Choco Eclair, what luck! But some suspected that Zweefer was not Thin Mints at all and then Shadow claimed that she was the one true spy! Both had convincing stories and some were very confused indeed! But most decided Shadow should be the one to face the hammer of justice and so it came down and squashed her flat, sending ooey gooey cream everywhere. Choco Eclair was dead.

Night 4 ends Wednesday, September 7, 11 PM EDT

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

8. maurice

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

14. Zweefer

Dead

2. EDM killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

12. Araver killed N2 by Cream Puff

13. Aaryan lynched D2, found to be Faberge

9. Framm Killed N3 by Creme Brulee

7. Shad lynched D3, found to be Choco Eclair

Well, in my opinion majority is a concept that has been created to kill individuality and free thinking. But that's irrelevant here.

Thing is I (and perhaps few more) get to be online just once a day. And, brainden was under maintenance and hence inaccessible for 4 hours while I was online last night. I may not wake up in time to catch up during the morning.

The problem was told to aura last night on MM SB and she mentioned pushing the cycle. Based on that assurance I might not have come online at all.

Anyways, I think I shall be nice to curr3nt and tell him my role before he snaps. :P

shad already knew it so I guess the remaining baddie does too, maurice knows it already and he has claimed to be the indy. So, no further harm in telling curr3nt that I'm Ginger Snap.

Edited by KlueMaster

The reason I wasn't here is that I was asleep and then in class. So don't go using that as "proof" that I'm bad.

I know it won't do much good now, since Zweefer's claim has had time to sink into y'all's brains, but he's lying.

N1 I spied curr=snickerdoodle. N2 I tried for mo, was redirected to Oatmeal Raisin. Recall that D2 I pushed to lynch mo as an indie. N3 I spied Klue, and I'd really like if he'd help me today...even though I doubt he will, since Zweefer's had time to run this.

If Klue was already spied she wouldn't know who Klue appeared as so she couldn't "out" him.

If all the claims are taken at face value, then the remaining two baddies will be Slick and Zweefer.

Set up for framing Zweefer...? And what is it with between you two with Slick? Shadow voted for Slick so he couldn't be a baddie to cover that he is a baddie to lead us astray trick!

*shines a harsh light on Klue*

WHERE WERE YOU THE NIGHT FRAMM WAS KILLED?!