BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

Ok, so now we have cleared 5 people from being the other indie (though it doesn't clear from being baddie, that's on individual basis). For tonight, it will be good if we can gain some more info on kristmark1 or akriti. also, if we can somehow confirm who among tolecnal and zweefer is speaking the truth.

Chips Ahoy it's time to test your prudence. I'd not recommend going after curr3nt, maurice or slick though.

Sure.

Also...

...you think Chips Ahoy hasn't been killed yet, I think otherwise...

BTW, How does one put a spoiler in their post, seems I can't find the spoiler button on this thread.

EDIT: Now that looks better :)

Edited by kristmark1

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you think Chips Ahoy hasn't been killed yet, I think otherwise...

Now your hint is clashing with a certain green dragon. Also, you wouldn't out yourself during the night if you were that responsible.

By the way, can I suggest we put someone else in charge?

Why is one of Zweefer and tolecnal bad? Just so many leaps in logic I'm seeing. Plus his insistence that curr is bad. How about we make up our own minds here, KM...working together is good...we don't need a misguided leader, though.

For the same reason as above. Their hints are clashing too.

Also, I've not assumed any charge, just made a few suggestions. You need to change your glasses, perhaps.

Regarding my insistence, you've definitely misread the sentence that I wrote for Chips Ahoy.

Edited by KlueMaster

Now your hint is clashing with a certain green dragon. Also, you wouldn't out yourself during the night if you were that responsible.

Can you please tell me why you think so? A quote or some actual evidence would be really nice.

Barely have time to vote after a rough day at work. It is the first and busiest of the month fyi.

I feel that I am an important goodie and voting to keep alive because I will be more valuable near the end if you all are catching on now.

Does this satisfy you?

he said so when there were numerous votes on him, and it was pretty ambiguous in itself, no immediate harm for baddies either.

you outed yourself during a night, when there is no pressure. are you inviting baddies to kill you?

ok, here's the deal...

ya'll kilt my buddy

I'm doing this only because he wanted to do it, and now I see there's no harm (sorry Aaryan, you were right)

So, I just need this game to last a few more nights and days and I can share the win with whoever wins. Awesome thing is, you can kill me tonight, lynch me tomorrow, wtfe, if this game gets to D5, Aaryan and I share the win. Now I'd like to stay alive to ensure that happens, and I actually have the means to help either side. I really have no preference which of ya'll wins. And like I said, I can help either side.

Mo!! What's your secret ability?

Getting to that. Its tough to explain and I still have questions about it. But its about information. I have access to it. I can't dye anyone or kill anyone or actively affect anyone through my SA. I just have this weird oracle type ability that grants me 1-2 rids a night. At this point though I've only gained 2, and well ironically enough, they are both dead.

Anyway, I needn't die for the goodies to win and I don't plan on selling the baddies out necessarily. What I would like to do is steer this game towards a 5th day cycle and let the cookie crumble. So baddies (I think you knew who I was already, right?) don't waste a night kill on me. Goodies, you're better off trying to lynch a baddie than just straight up lynching me.

And fwiw, @KM I almost led the lynch on Aaryan...then I almost jumped in early, late and any which way. This is why your spreadsheet is flawed. You make too many assumptions. Point is those that voted for Aaryan, should not have been cleared from your Indy list.

And Aki, sorry...I know it seems I'm Indy a lot :(

@mo

I don't see you there in the list of 5 that voted for aaryan. so I didn't exclude you from the list of possible indies. Though, I had included you in the list of 5 that include 2 baddies and 2 indies (though that's only based on the claims so far) that was published before day end.

anyways, here are my thoughts: you've no protection from night kill, that's an individual decision. However, if you help goodies in eliminating baddies, I don't see why you shall not have protection from day lynch. Though it is contingent upon 2 things:

1. you share the info in a useful manner for goodies.

2. you need to disclose your full wincon, i.e., it shouldn't preempt a goodie win.

actually, let me ask the mods directly:

is a tie-win between goodies and indies possible? or does an indy winning ends the game?

nahnah.gif You can't ask about secret wincons, or at least expect an answer to such a question.

@mo...

you shall not have protection from day lynch. Though it is contingent upon 2 things:

1. you share the info in a useful manner for goodies.

2. you need to disclose your full wincon, i.e., it shouldn't preempt a goodie win.

Actually you have not read my post. I don't care too much if I am lynched. It actually would help with my WinCon, which I already did disclose. This game needs to get to Day 5. And neither Indy need be alive for us to share in the glory.

edit - and regarding the Indy list...what I am saying is its a flawed list. I easily could have voted for Aaryan. In fact I should have as the lynch is actually beneficial as it brings neither faction closer to achieving their WinCon.

Edited by maurice

You mean to say, of the 11 people alive, if all 6 kills go through over next 2 days and 2 nights (2 baddies nk, 2 goodies nk, and 2 lynches) then remaining 5 shall all be goodies or else indies win.

I don't believe you. Simply because if mods start having such unreasonable wincons then people may not play the game as well.

no, i mean to say that it could be 4 goodies and an Indy...for me to lose.

Look, you wasted 2 lynches already. We'll call the night kills a wash. There were only 3 baddies to start with. Goodies have a kill.

And as I've answered, yes a tie is possible. The game continues, I don't even get to leave :(

actually, let me ask the mods directly:

is a tie-win between goodies and indies possible? or does an indy winning ends the game?

Not sure if I really should answer questions regarding secret wincon.

Moreover, I've not asked about the wincon, but the mechanics; which can certainly be answered without violating the sanctity of this game.

Silly silly response. You asked about the mechanics as it relates to a secret wincon. Yes, you have asked about the wincon. Stop outtwitting yourself.