BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying. You also had no issue with Akriti putting a four vote on me either. So are you against bandwagons or just bandwagons against Klue?

People had vouched for Klue. I wanted to lynch you, coz if you were baddie, then, meh, everybody knows what is after then. But, if you turned out to be a goodie, then I had to consider the one who vouched for him. That's it.

Umm...I used random.org a few times before and it has made me vote for bandwagoned people.....but I don't have anything against you, you know? :(

If you're a goodie, then hopefully we'll get some proper information after the night post....:)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

@Araver... I guess I should have just taken the lynch instead of outting myself then?

No one liked my first hint since it took me actually saying I was blocked to get you off of me.

The only hint I could think of would out me? After I mentioned this in the summary?

Seems likely to me that Choco Eclair and Sugar Cookie blocked or were made to block one of the five goodies above or Cream Puff. Likely ended on Snickerdoodle and one other.

Asking if someone acted or not N1 wouldn't limit the role to one likely role. Maybe if they said they acted but weren't needed would point to Cookie Dough too. Either response would limit it to one likely role like I said it would.

---

I find it very amusing that Klue thought my hint was eyebrows. The Thin Mint picture doesn't even have eyebrows. Just eyelashes.

People had vouched for Klue. I wanted to lynch you, coz if you were baddie, then, meh, everybody knows what is after then. But, if you turned out to be a goodie, then I had to consider the one who vouched for him. That's it.

@Akriti - Look at the roles and tell me how many people should have been able to vouch for Klue.

@Araver... I guess I should have just taken the lynch instead of outting myself then?

No one liked my first hint since it took me actually saying I was blocked to get you off of me.

Your persistence with talking about your hints (and others) is what I mean by unnecessary outing. Actually, your persistence with everything.

There comes a time when you take your chances and zipit for a while. If the others got the message, it's fine. If not, their fault, your tough luck. Sticking it into their eyes will stick it into everyone else's eyes, guaranteeing that everyone knows. Hence, unnecessary outing.

Yeah, you should have been a man and taken the lynch and let Flour carry on with your ability. But hey, that's just my opinion, feel free to not like it *shrug*

Also, there's a difference between getting it and moving a vote right away. There's a little WIFOM window there, in the timing of voting. I never miss it. And never play consistently. So. I forgot what my point was. Ah, right. This paragraph was just WIFOM.

curr3nt don't tell me your only basis of trying to prove me a baddie is that there are multiple people who "think" I'm not a baddie. And even by your own count the number has surpassed 3, so obviously they can't be all baddies.

Now, would you please put your acts together so that people can look at others as well and decide their action accordingly?

He is making a joke of it because of one of a couple of reasons...

He knows I'm going to be killed

He is an Indy so nothing I do to him really matters

He believes I was telling the truth about who I am

Wonder if it occurred to him that the baddies killing him might be a fun way to frame me. Or doesn't that matter because of points 1 and 2.

*shrug*

Night 2: Spilled Milk.

Eager for some action, the Pastries and UN Vanilla Wagers again met for battle, this time on the kitchen counter. Cream Puff saw Araver standing by a glass of milk and pushed the glass over, soaking him in its deadly contents. Chips Ahoy saw this and thought it a good idea and threw EDM on to the spill as well, killing her.

"There is no need to fear, Oatmeal Rrrrrrasin is here!" Oatmeal Raisin exclaimed. "Aw shucks, they are both already dead. Maybe I can find someone else to save, Oatmeal Raisin Away!" The treat happily said, going on its way. Cookie Dough also had trouble finding one in need tonight.

Sugar Cookie threw a bowl at one unfortunate treat, who was knocked out cold. Over by the microwave oven, Choco Eclair grabbed someone, opened the door, and trapped them inside. "I wish I knew how to turn this on, oh well, you'll not give us trouble tonight!" Nutter Butters meanwhile had found the on button for a fan and turned it on, catching a treat in its gusts and spinning them out of control. "Ha! Now that is what I call a blowhard!"

Crème Brule and Thin Mints kept an eye on everything, taking notes as events unfolded.

Cadbury & Faberge sat nearby, eating popcorn and having a jolly good time. "Marvelous, stupendous!!" said one. "Much better than last night!," laughed the other. They then looked at each other with raised eyebrows and laughed and laughed.

Bakers Nana & Aura tossed Flour into a bowl and baked up a new cookie.

Scum day!

Day 2 ends Sunday, September 4, 11 PM EDT

Bakers: Nana & Aura

1. kristmark1

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

8. maurice

9. LJ

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Dead

2. EDM killed N2 by Chips Ahoy

12. Araver killed N2 by Cream Puff

Well Chips Ahoy took my lynch target...

I'll wait to confirm that second...seeing what they do.

Imma try to stay clear of this KM-curr fiasco...seems like they may both be goodies. I at least have them as the only ones in a goodie role.

Let's try...

I vote tolecnal

Hosts: Baker Nana & Baker Aura

1. kristmark1 Slick

2. EDM

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

8. maurice - voting for tolecnal

9. LJ

10. KlueMaster - voting for Zweefer

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Haven't heard from you mate...

Edited by KlueMaster

Hosts: Baker Nana & Baker Aura

1. kristmark1 Slick

2. EDM

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

9. LJ

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Haven't heard from you mate...

Let me fix that for ya.

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

9. LJ

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Also:

1. kristmark1 - voting for Zweefer

2. EDM

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

9. LJ

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Hey. I have been working and cannot be here as much as all of the rest. I already hinted twice so, before you shower me with votes, it would be wiser to lynch a baddie. We were lucky last night, thanks for killing EDM. Now It seems that I want more talk before voting so, go and talk peeps. Klue may be good dunno.