BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

Doesn't fit Shadow. Baddies are in as much danger from being hit by the NK redirect as the goodies. They are going to want to find them for that reason too.

It was just a thought *shrug* maybe you do know better, maybe you don't

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Araver defending maurice? Apparently I'm not the only one treating maurice like this is his first game.

Not defending him, and I was around for his first game, still have bruises from that one to remember it well.

Just that if you were talking about that particular post, I've put the same idea on the table, and it was about something else IMO.

I've got no idea if his post was a jest or WIFOM. Mine was genuine - it could be done and it would benefit both parties.

Some things can cause WIFOM, some things (such as common incentives) are supposed to be explained clearly, so that there's not missed by anyone. Meh.

Just a reminder to the goodies. It's our job to take out both the baddies and the indies. So it is in their interest to work together while watching the others. Now consider how you would team up with the other team?

Notice how some people seem to be surprised about the kill target? Seems that the baddies know who one of the Indies are now and are trying to communicate with each other. Quite interesting to watch.

I don't think it is that, in fact the whole idea of talking about Baddies leading a lynch against an Indy IF they're NK got reflected was based on silently doing so. No point in doing that by talking too much about it, right?

But keep throwing things like that, I actually love growing a nice not-too-small but not-too-big pool of semi-enemies. Keeps me alive longer in the game :thumbsup:

Ok, I am not saying he is good, bad, or indy...but we have four votes on Slick and he has not been on at all...is this just a pressure thing or a potential bandwagon to get rid of a goodie? Or any opponent by the two indies?

I guess it is tied at the moment, but I'd hate to lynch a goodie on day 1 just for not being on.

Hosts: Baker Nana & Baker Aura

1. kristmark1 - voting for Slick

2. EDM - voting for KlueMaster

3. curr3nt - voting for KlueMaster

4. tolecnal - voting for KlueMaster

5. Slick - voting for KlueMaster

6. Akriti - voting for curr3nt

7. Shad - voting for KlueMaster

8. maurice - voting for Slick

9. LJ - voting for Araver

10. KlueMaster - voting for curr3nt

11. smoth333 - voting for Slick

12. Araver - voting for Slick

13. Aaryan - voting for curr3nt

14. Zweefer - voting for maurice

Barely have time to vote after a rough day at work. It is the first and busiest of the month fyi.

I feel that I am an important goodie and voting to keep alive because I will be more valuable near the end if you all are catching on now.

Nope Aaryan...i think someone mentioned night kill could bounce to a baddie. So yeah.

But smoth, I have a better hunch as to who you are. Good answer btw. All I was after. Still not sure about Slick.

Araver, you want me to spill my trade secrets out in public, or are you fine with a post game recap (since I can't pm you ya know)?

D1 indecision...

Hosts: Baker Nana; Baker Aura

5. Slick - voting for KlueMaster

6. Akriti - voting for curr3nt

8. maurice - voting for Slick

9. LJ - voting for curr3nt

12. Araver - voting for Slick

13. Aaryan - voting for curr3nt

I guess i'm just scared of your fluffy bunny...that's all

curr, I think you're the only one who sees it that way...seriously. I think I jotted down who you could be at some point...but I don't think its obvious. Obviously others weren't satisfied.

edit - prepositional fail

Edited by maurice

Ok, since there are maximum number of votes on me, including the bandwagon votes; I'm seriously considering playing for myself and give up on team's cause. Which means I shall out myself to save my skin.

But, before that let's recall how votes on me were mounted.

1. Curr3nt placed his vote on me, and never moved it despite 2 people "kinda" vouching (in his own words) for me.

2. Shad placed her random vote on me, while there was already one there. I asked her if she wants me to defend something, she didn't respond.

3. Araver placed his vote on me but moved his vote coz he is convinced of my goodie role. Curr3nt saw this but still didn't move his vote.

4. Tolecnal comes along and places his vote on me in the name of tying votes while using an old roster. He doesn't bother to come back later to verify it.

5. EDM simple bandwagons blaming it to random.org (Here is biggest candidate for a baddie) The only motive I can think of is curr3nt is a baddie, and she wants to save him.

6. Slick comes and votes for me to save his skin. Though he could've voted for curr3nt and made it a tie.

So, once my role is revealed, Chip Ahoy must kill EDM tonight.

Edited by KlueMaster

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Maurice

8. maurice - voting for LJ

9. LJ - voting for Araver

12. Araver - voting for curr3nt

13. Aaryan - voting for maurice

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

5. EDM simple bandwagons blaming it to random.org (Here is biggest candidate for a baddie) The only motive I can think of is curr3nt is a baddie, and she wants to save him.

So, once my role is revealed, Chip Ahoy must kill EDM tonight.

Km, I pointed out that I didn't like EDM's vote with no cause...but I gotta say curr was in no danger. I was. I do not think curr is bad. You are convinced. Just something for Chips Ahoy to consider.

And here I was working on something about how I thought you were the Indy.

I'll link it anyways...

Meh, I just don't want KM to get lynched

As for me, well if I were bad, I'd be voting for KM...

How many roles can be vouched for by two people just based upon the NP?

@curr3nt

Since you've still not moved your vote, that means what you wrote there was no hint. So, either state your reason for voting, or move your vote.

What hint did I provide?

I think he thought I was a baddie trying to confirm that he is an Indy.

@araver

I've got nothing to ask. All you've done is claimed a goodie role except Flour. Well, that's all I can tell you about my role as well. Though if my answer in negative helps you then I know your role as well by counter deduction.

Now he thinks Araver is doing the same? Doing that post he voted for me and then Araver voted for me. Signal?

This is why I think Klue is an Indy and the real baddie target for NK.

---

Tack on he thought I was claiming his role because of this statement.

The only hint I can think of would out me. Even from saying that I believe you can determine who I am.

What exactly did he think I was hinting?

So far I'm not able to locate any other role (except mine) which can be deduced based on its mention only.

Still, I'll wait for some third person to read through my posts and verify the same.

My hint is that I know I was blocked. Pretty sure it was by the baddies. Apparently not

given earlier enough to move anyone's vote off me but Araver.

Yes I was being persistant because I wanted them to wonder to avoid being NK'ed. So they blocked me instead.

I hinted that my hint would out me. But now I know it was the baddies that did it. Sugar might have too but I will forgive.

Questions though:

How the heck can just mentioning Thin Mints hint to you? Enough to think I was claiming that role?

How can you list that two people vouching for you should clear you? If you are the spy then which two people could vouch for you after N1?

curr, I think you're the only one who sees it that way...seriously. I think I jotted down who you could be at some point...but I don't think its obvious. Obviously others weren't satisfied.

edit - prepositional fail

How many roles can know they were blocked from N1?

When you mentioned "eyebrows" in the post where you voted for me; I linked it to "thin mints" image on first post and thought you are "thin mints" who spied me and just placing your vote to let me know that you know my role of a goodie. Though when you din't move the vote after my acknowledgement, I knew I misread that hint.

Regarding blocking action, you didn't add the post till I slept last night. My role is easily deducible from what I've responded to Araver. He has got it, and I guess I have got his role as well. So, without your "block" hint I thought you are claiming mine, though still mentioned that some third person (Araver) should verify it first before I counter claim.

Day 1: Sweet Confusion

Last nights events created total confusion amongst the UN Vanilla Wafers, no longer could they tell friend from foe. The day was full of questioning and accusations, most strongly against Slick, KlueMaster, and Curr3nt. Who was whom? The surest way to know, all knew, was to break one in half and see what was inside, then they would know for sure. This did have the unfortunate side effect of killing the treat in question, however. So who would make the sacrifice? A little sweet talk helped ensure that none would die today.

Hosts: Baker Nana & Baker Aura

1. kristmark1 Slick

2. EDM

3. curr3nt

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

8. maurice

9. LJ

10. KlueMaster

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Night 2 ends Friday, September 2 at 11 PM EDT

curr3nt, one more thing regarding your claim:

following people could've been blocked N1 and would know it:

cookie dough - tried to save smoth333, still smoth333 was targetted

chipy ahoy - kill action didn't go through

snickerdoodle - baddie block prevented his block

I've been generous today, don't expect me to do so again tomorrow.

curr3nt, one more thing regarding your claim:

following people could've been blocked N1 and would know it:

cookie dough - tried to save smoth333, still smoth333 was targetted

chipy ahoy - kill action didn't go through

snickerdoodle - baddie block prevented his block

I've been generous today, don't expect me to do so again tomorrow.

Seriously Klue?

Which happens first? Oatmeal Raisin's save or Cookie Dough's bodyguard ability?

And you think people would expect Chips Ahoy to act N1?

Now count the baddies/indies that could know they were blocked.

I still think you are the Indy.

When you mentioned "eyebrows" in the post where you voted for me; I linked it to "thin mints" image on first post and thought you are "thin mints" who spied me and just placing your vote to let me know that you know my role of a goodie. Though when you din't move the vote after my acknowledgement, I knew I misread that hint.

So you thought there were three people willing to vouch for you? And you didn't think that odd. And somehow you still thought I was claiming your role. Sure you weren't checking with Araver on if I was a baddie with him and providing a distraction? You know since you cared so much about his opinion.

Regarding blocking action, you didn't add the post till I slept last night. My role is easily deducible from what I've responded to Araver. He has got it, and I guess I have got his role as well. So, without your "block" hint I thought you are claiming mine, though still mentioned that some third person (Araver) should verify it first before I counter claim.

No, your faction is easy to deduce and I wasn't trying to claim Easter Egg after N1.

Also, since you thought I was Thin Mints, you can't be Thin Mints...so why are you telling Chips Ahoy to kill EDM? Just voting for you is proof enough of guilt? You seem to not be afraid that she is a Indy and will cause the kill to go elsewhere.

---

Also I noticed you haven't removed the Baker titles I added to the host names. =P

People don't expect chips ahoy to act N1. But has it ever prevented a goodie killer to act N1?

I assume bodyguard ability will come first. So, save needs to save bodyguard in that case. In fact this gives a new possibility about NK target.

There was no one vouching for me when you had voted. So couldn't find it odd then. Voted as soon as it became apparent that you are not thin mints.

And, I've told my logic for Chips Ahoy to target EDM. I am not thin mints, but what EDM did their is pretty obvious.

BTW, you still seem to claim that you don't know my role. After my last post anyone could guess my role. It even passes Segul test. Why are you acting so dumb then?

EDIT: Nana answered a question.

Edited by KlueMaster