BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

So you are saying that maurice isn't Nutter Butter but a baddie?

Since the odds of hitting their intended target is greater then them be redirected by an indy...he is really sending out a message to the indies on if they can work together? Noted.

Heck, I don't know what he's saying *shrug* (they need that emoticon here....) just pointing out what I *think* mo meant....

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering: assuming smoth333 was the intended NK target, why would someone go for a new player instead of experienced ones?

*shrug* search me, no idea....and same question for why save him, who'd expect him to be targeted?

But if they'd tried for an Easter Egg, it would have been redirected to who the NP says they tried to kill....so they might have tried to kill an Easter Egg instead of smoth....that's what mo is saying....I *think*......

But either way, that means smoth isn't an Easter Egg....unless....If the NK is targetted on an Easter Egg, and the save targets that Easter Egg, is the Easter Egg saved, or does the NK "bounce" to another player?

Each action that targets an Easter Egg will bounce off individually to a random target. So if a nk targets an Easter Egg, it will bounce off to another target and NP will reflect the new target, the one who dies. If save targets the Easter Egg, it would also bounce to a new, random target. If that new target is in need of save, NP will reflect save acting to save them.

Since the odds of hitting their intended target is greater then them be redirected by an indy...he is really sending out a message to the indies on if they can work together? Noted.

Enough for anyone to suspect you curr3nt.

Assuming curr3nt hinted while voting for me.

Hosts: Baker Nana & Baker Aura

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

3. curr3nt - voting for KlueMaster

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti

7. Shad

8. maurice - voting for LJ [ ]

9. LJ

10. KlueMaster - voting for Araver

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Edited by KlueMaster

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

6. Akriti - voting for Maurice

7. Shad

8. maurice - voting for LJ [ ]

9. LJ

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Random org has chosen him shrug.gif

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

7. Shad

8. maurice - voting for LJ

9. LJ - voted Araver

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

So as to not completely spread the votes and to get someone else talking a little.

And thanks for the welcome Mo, nice to be back.

Edited by LJayden

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

7. Shad - voting for KlueMaster

9. LJ - voted Araver

11. smoth333

12. Araver

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

I'll join in adding a 2nd pressure to someone....albeit a random from those with 1 vote...

Pressure me for what?

Both of you've just posted votes, neither has put forward a question.

Anyways, I have to leave for office now. Will be back in about 5 hours. Meanwhile, word your question very carefully.

1. kristmark1

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

9. LJ - voting for Araver

11. smoth333

12. Araver - voting for KlueMaster

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

I don't really have any question addressed by either Klue or LJ, what am I supposed to talk about?

And I can't ask you not to lynch me because I can be of benefit to my team, because, with no death N1, it does not really matter - lynching me would ensure it gets inherited. However, I'd like to be the one playing the ability (and not Flour). Call it a personal preference.

Another personal opinion after reading the mechanics of this game, it would be better to lynch an Easter Egg D1, to get RID of the reflective part at night. While the message is for my teammates, I think it provides a common incentive for all non-Easter Eggs.

And another tricky idea. While the EE are covered in two layers of secrets(ability, wincon), lynching them should be possible and RID-based abilities/wincon are very plausible.

So, if we could keep the outing to a minimum, that would be great. To clarify, a minimum on D1 would be zero ;)

Following curr for now, but subject to change if anyone has a better-than-random idea.

And for KM: ask me one and I'll ask you one. Or better: if you tell me if you acted N1, I will tell you the same information about me.

And one other note:

Cadbury & Faberge played with their eyebrows

Is there any English idiom I am unfamiliar with that says playing with their eyebrows absolutely means not acting?

'Cause otherwise, they could still have acted, using a secret (non-kill) ability that we know nothing about.

Otherwise, setting aside the fact that both of them are alive since no one died, I see absolutely no reason to put them in the post otherwise *shrug*

@ All, the period end time was originally 10pm EDT but moved back an hour due to request from Miki. She is out of the game now and I have reasons to move it forward now to 11pm EDT. Day 1 is extended 2 hours to 11pm EDT as are following periods.

1. kristmark1 - voting for Araver

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

11. smoth333

13. Aaryan

14. Zweefer

Kinda random really...

1. kristmark1 - voting for Araver

2. EDM

4. tolecnal

5. Slick

11. smoth333

13. Aaryan - voting for maurice

14. Zweefer

Enough joking mo. Get in the game.

*this vote is subject to change.

And one other note:

Is there any English idiom I am unfamiliar with that says playing with their eyebrows absolutely means not acting?

'Cause otherwise, they could still have acted, using a secret (non-kill) ability that we know nothing about.

Otherwise, setting aside the fact that both of them are alive since no one died, I see absolutely no reason to put them in the post otherwise *shrug*

I had linked a Cadbury commercial earlier in the thread. If you watched it you would understand the eyebrow reference. That line was meant as a joke.

Kinda random really...

When there are already 2 votes on a person, "kinda random" is not enough.

If you want me to answer a question, you have to be specific. Otherwise, restate your intentions.

I had linked a Cadbury commercial earlier in the thread. If you watched it you would understand the eyebrow reference. That line was meant as a joke.

I did not see those links. I assumed external links are out of the context of the game.