BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Easter Egg Mafia

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody claims to be a baddie, kris. Either he is joking or you read his hint wrong. I didnt even pay attention to his hint cause he's most likely messing around.

And again I ask, how am I helping him? You have no solid evidence against him. He may be a baddie for all I know but at least have the decency to give a real reason.

Thank you, your Honor. *sits down*

Edited by Aaryan

He's a badie because Lime Pie is a type of pastry...

Those are fighting words! How DARE you compare the wonderful Key Lime Pie to a Cream Puff, Eclar or Creme Brule?

And I think you are a baddie too Aaryan so there. Well actually I said you were an Indy. You are a Faberge Egg.

( also I too believe that kris is playing around with us...can't trust those "limey" british sense of humor )

Nobody claims to be a baddie, kris. Either he is joking or you read his hint wrong. I didnt even pay attention to his hint cause he's most likely messing around.

And again I ask, how am I helping him? You have no solid evidence against him. He may be a baddie for all I know but at least have the decency to give a real reason.

Thank you, your Honor. *sits down*

Now you're just getting angry because we have figured out who you really are.

Those are fighting words! How DARE you compare the wonderful Key Lime Pie to a Cream Puff, Eclar or Creme Brule?

And I think you are a baddie too Aaryan so there. Well actually I said you were an Indy. You are a Faberge Egg.

( also I too believe that kris is playing around with us...can't trust those "limey" british sense of humor )

Yeah but she's pretty close.

I dont see it like that. km1, are you joking? That would be much better and presumably stop me from goingexplode.gif

1st I'm not British!!!

2nd I'm not a she!!!

3rd Maybe I am just screwing around... you'll never know...