BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N2: Luck o' the Draw

The Baron Vengeous sighed deeply, his head in his hands. “They, they killed my beaty! My creation! 50 years of work!!” he screamed, throwing a vase at a wall. Sanguine ducked to avoid it. “We must show THEM what WE can do.” Said Vengeos quietly. “American. You go. Find curr3nt. And kill him.”

Billy-Ray went off in search of curr3nt. He found his target on the outskirts of town and attacked. He brought out his straight razor and brought it down on curr3nt. Sanguine walked off, confident that he had done his job. Little did he know that moments later, Kenspeckle Grouse, who was following curr3nt on a hunch, began to work his magic, healing the wound from the razor.

**********************************************************************************

The Baron had given Dusk precise instructions. The vampire caught Auramyna in a book shop. “Hey Jack, you wanna join the team?” Auramyna stared at him. “Er, who is this Jack?” Dusk realized that he got the wrong person. He thumped her over the head, hard, and left her senseless, propped up by a bookshelf.

*************************************************************************************

The Torment changed into a spider. He saw Akriti sitting at a coffee drinking a latte, and when she came out, the last thing Akriti saw before being knocked out were a lot of hairy eyes.

*************************************************************************************

Mr. Bliss saw KlueMaster hail a cab, but stopped him up. He took KlueMaster up to a dark alley and bound and gagged him. The prisoner would not get out. Bliss knew his knots.

Skulduggery drove around in the Bentley, dejected. The Baddies were still out there. If the people weren’t going to find them, he would. He found maurice fixing his door, when the skeleton pushed him into the room for questioning. He wasn’t going to waste bullets again. After a few moments, Skulduggery realized maurice wasn’t the person he thought he was.

*********************************************************************************

Vengeous realized the bungling idiots he had working for him would never get a proper job done. He set out and found the bound and gagged KlueMaster protected by Mr. Bliss. With a quick about-turn the Baron set off angrily back to his hideout.

*********************************************************************************

Springheeled Jack had recovered from the monster’s death scream. He pranced about the rooftops happily. THAT would put a frown on Sanguine’s face. Now he looked for a new target. That phase of ‘goodness’ left him feeling crazy. He needed to murder a few people. It helped him think. He launched himself at darth nox and cried out his name, but darth nox didn’t turn. So Jack stopped himself in midair, realizing that darth nox wasn’t the person he wanted to kill.

China Sorrows didn’t want to leave the comfort of her apartment. But even she didn’t want Vengeous to win. So she went out in search of Molly Mae and by the end of the night, she knew who he was.

************************************************************************************

Billy-Ray Sanguine bit his lip. He had failed to kill his target, and Vengeous had made him pay. It was just luck o' the draw that the doc was there! He vowed not to fail his job this time. He silently trailed maurice underground, the whole night, satisfied that the Baron would be pleased.

HOSTS: Aaryan and Nana7

Players:

1. Bong

2. Molly Mae

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13.Yodell

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

D2 ENDS SUNDAY, AUGUST 21st, AT 3PM EDT.

Edited by Aaryan

SUNDAY?!O_O; Is that really neccessary?

This game confuses me. No one is dying, and the Night Post is strange. Why are these people not as they seem? We'd better actually lynch someone today.

HOSTS: Aaryan and Nana7

Players:

1. Bong

2. Molly Mae

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13.Yodell

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Two replacements added and baddies decide to act.

Was all that talking during the night by you and Molly an attempt to appear not in a BTSC together?

@Sak: Yeah, weekends are scum. It's necessary.@Curr: I didn't discuss the game. Just mechanics. But China can vouch for me. (Don't out me, China, and I'll owe you one)

Players:

1. Bong

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13.Yodell

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Haven't heard from Shadow yet. Let's get on that now. You're #1 on my hit list since you're usually active.

Players:

1. Bong

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Haven't heard a thing from sakura , but now that she's not blocked the baddies get to act

@curr: I worked up my magic

@molly : really ? u're asking her not to out you but what happens when she vouch for you ? there are way to many RID Killers in the game for her to do that :)

question: " Dusk realized that he got the wrong person. He thumped her over the head, hard, and left her senseless, propped up by a bookshelf."

- in the OP it says that if Dusk's RID fails.. that player is blocked... so was AURA blocked ?

- in the OP it says that if Dusk's RID fails.. that player is blocked... so was AURA blocked ?

That is just Dusk being Dusk. He's a baaaad boy. But yes, Aura was blocked.

Edited by Nana7

You lost me way back in the beginning of this discussion. Why is the save 2nd to last?

That OOA is completely different from the OP. Save should be near top, and rid kills above the block and trap to be consistant with original OP. And redirect at the very top. And nothing should have >>

Though OP should state nk can not be blocked or redirected and only a save will prevent it, since it is a group ability.

Edited by Nana7

...and I just noticed that Klue can't talk. Thanks Bliss!

You're welcome.

Baddies and China know who I am. I'll be RID killed soon I suppose.

Seems KM is Jack, btw he was talking. I'm thinking badfies are KM and the inactives. Or at least the inactives and a noob.

Vote coming

Players:

1. Bong

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for Molly Mae

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Molly, spill it. I am eager to vote for Yodell and Thalia, all with their fake concern for China.

Yes, Molly as an experienced player asked China to out themselves.

(note, while that is not a reason to think you bad, it isn't a reason to assume you are good neither)

Haven't heard from me? Where have you been?

What's this about weekends being what? Doesn't Day end when we reach majority?

And can someone do another compilation of the Night's actions?

Players:

1. Bong

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura

8. maurice

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Players:

1. Bong

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

7. Aura

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Molly, spill it. I am eager to vote for Yodell and Thalia, all with their fake concern for China.

While you have no reason to trust me or YoDell, I don't believe you have any proof that our concern is fake. I'm not sure I trust YoDell but I think she's made the only goodie claim that I would have believed. She's not high on my list right now. I'm kind of concerned that Molly Mae doesn't want China to out his role. Naturally, no one would want their role outed but unless China was new, I don't think a goodie would have anything to fear from China.

@Sakura- I'll do that in a moment.

Seems KM is Jack, btw he was talking. I'm thinking badfies are KM and the inactives. Or at least the inactives and a noob.

I'm still not sure that I understand the order but I don't think KM is Jack. Bliss trapped KM and Jack acted. As long as Bliss isn't killed or blocked, he can trap a RID Killer, right? If so, I think that shows that KM isn't Jack. Can someone check this reasoning? I think my brain is going to explode. Help!

Players:

1. Bong

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

7. Aura

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

Sak-C, no.

Day ends after 24(48 on scum weekends) hours or after a no contest is accepted.

I understand you have some experience but please take some time to read the newbie guide. It should clear up some of your questions. Thx.

Oh and Thalia, that answer makes me so wanna vote for you. Compare it to your previous post and then tell me why I shouldn't.

Let me know.

Are you asking China to out herself on Day 2 to vouch for you? Seriously?

Where did I ask China to our herself? I think you're spinning words. I just said that someone can vouch for me and advised her to not out me. Careful where you step. The wrong people might learn something.

@molly : really ? u're asking her not to out you but what happens when she vouch for you ? there are way to many RID Killers in the game for her to do that :)

Same as above. Show me where I said anything along the lines of "Hey, China, make yourself known so everyone knows I'm good!"

I just said that I have someone to vouch for me, should I need it.

Voting for me seems like a ruse to get China to out herself whilst using the cover of my twisted words.

You lost me way back in the beginning of this discussion. Why is the save 2nd to last?

It really doesn't matter where it is in the OOA. There's absolutely no change to how the action works except for self-saves (which are either allowed or aren't and imply how loops are broken).

Yes, Molly as an experienced player asked China to out themselves.

(note, while that is not a reason to think you bad, it isn't a reason to assume you are good neither)

*Sigh* I thought you were better than that, Mo.

Again, I ask of you three to show me where I told China to out herself.

Buncha bandwaggonin' sobs. =P

Haven't heard from me? Where have you been?

What's this about weekends being what? Doesn't Day end when we reach majority?

And can someone do another compilation of the Night's actions?

I know I've told you twice about scum rule (and it was used in TMM-VI). I've given you the link. Go read it.

No. Day doesn't end when we reach majority. Read the transition from Scum to Den Mafia. I've given you that link already, too.

I'm kind of concerned that Molly Mae doesn't want China to out his role. Naturally, no one would want their role outed but unless China was new, I don't think a goodie would have anything to fear from China.

I call BS, especially with curr3nt in this game (no offense buddy). He likes outing people. I have a theory about it giving him some sick pleasure. Not to mention any newbs who'd be like "Don't vote for Molly because she's ********* and stuff! LOL!"

The number of *'s is not indicative of anything at all.