BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

I might have acted. I'm so sleepy.@_@ I just woke up too. I was also really sleepy and out of it last night. I'm going to go back to bed after this.

About maurice, it's what my notes suggest. I'm not saying he's certainly guilty, but that he's our best bet.

He was blocked on the first Night, so we know that he can't be any role that acted.

maurice can't be Spring, Grotesquery, Dusk, Skulduggery, Bliss, Tanith,

China, Finbar

But he can be Baron, Sanguine, Valkyrie, Gordon, Grouse, Scape, Torment

Out of those seven roles, two are baddies and two are unaligned. If we lynch him, there's a pretty good chance we lynch an enemy. And even if he was spied on, it doesn't prove anything. It would be quite smart to try and trick us by having a fellow baddie use his power on you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question (sry if that was answered b4 :-s):

self blocking and or self trapping is allowed ? I suppose self saving is (since there is no explicit rule saying one cannot self save) - you said that anyone except finbar can act on themselves.. but that includes traps and blocks ?

(*why would anyone RID KILL themselves ?? :)) *)

Of course, could someone trap/block themselves, probably not. Because it would cancel itself out. If you try and block yourself, then you can't use your role, but you can't use your role to block yourself if that happens. A paradox.@_@

Anyone else think voting for maurice is a good idea?

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for maurice

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Actually, I'll give you a reason to not vote for me...you've just widened your lead :lol:.

Anyway as I said, its a wasted vote, so meh. I've only lefy hints for your benefit...

Here's another one, ok. Your vote will not dampen my happiness one bit :D

The only roles that wouldn't be worried about a lynch are Scapegrace or Grotesquery. Grotesquery is dead, so that would mean you are Scapegrace. Scapegrace may not be a baddie, but he does want Skulduggery and Valkyrie-two goodies-dead. I say we take our chances.

quick question (sry if that was answered b4 :-s):

self blocking and or self trapping is allowed ? I suppose self saving is (since there is no explicit rule saying one cannot self save) - you said that anyone except finbar can act on themselves.. but that includes traps and blocks ?

(*why would anyone RID KILL themselves ?? :)) *)

Self-Blocking and trapping are allowed.

How is self-blocking allowed, though? I mean, it's not possible. In order to block yourself, you need to use your role. But if you're blocked, you CAN'T use your role. You can't block yourself from using your role when the only way to do that is to use your role in the first place.O_o

Why am I the only one voting against maurice? Where are all our players?

You clearly don't know. Don't try to turn this on me. Out of the seven possible roles you could be, two are baddies, and two are unaligned enemies of the Town. You've even dropped hints that you are one of the aligned roles. We therefore have nothing to lose by going after you.

I clearly don't know!? Excuuuuse me? I clearly don't know. Ok. Sure. Let's go with that. Pfft. Do you know who I am? Seriously?! Do you? Maybe you should ask your pals about me first. I've pretty much demonstrated I know. Now, under the proper circumstances I am willing to ignore that comment. But as for now, you are on my watchlist. watching%20you.gif

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

6. Sakura-chan - voting for maurice

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Not inactive, just trying to figure out a reason not to vote for you sakura as people have suggested there may be redeemable goodie factors worth preserving - however I haven't found them, but then again I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. and so...