BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since at least Molly has finally figured out my role, I am China. Molly is Dusk. Curr3nt was Jack.

@Maurice- Does that explain my comment to you about him biting you? How about laughing about the baddies killing Jack "If only they knew". I thought someone else would have figured it out. I was seriously considering posting about hitting people over the head with books and symbols to see if that got anyone's attention. *takes a deep breath*

I got you the previous day (D2?).

There really was nothing to be done.

But seriously. I haven't lied. I didn't claim a fake role. A RID kill will work on me and you'll know who is bad among Shadow and Mo (hint: It's Shadow).

So can we lynch Sak now? =P

Just bumping the last vote roster to the top.

Players:

2. Molly Mae - voting for Sakura-chan

4. Akriti - voting for Molly Mae

5. tolecnal - voting for Shadow7

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Molly Mae

7. Aura - trapped

8. maurice - voting for Sakura-chan

9. KlueMaster - voting for

11. darth nox - voting for Molly Mae

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

13.Yodell - voting for Shadow7

14. Shadow7- voting for Sakura-chan

15. DarthMask - voting for Sakura-chan

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

Ah, I've got it. Well then, China, who is tole? We know she's an innocent, so if you're bad, you can't possibly know her role. Let's hear it, or will you refuse?

Are you saying that Thalia is bad? Along with me? And Mo? That makes Shadow good.

Hm. Your logic is broken!

Someone is definitely lying.

Molly revealing herself to be bad and revealing Shadow as the other baddie would never be allowed. It's a rule in all Mafia games, right? You can't just out yourself and your allies. And if Thalis were being truthful about Molly and curr3nt, then Yodell is lying about her role. It's obvious someone is lying to us, and I'm betting Scapegrace is in the middle of this too.

Molly revealing herself to be bad and revealing Shadow as the other baddie would never be allowed. It's a rule in all Mafia games, right? You can't just out yourself and your allies. And if Thalis were being truthful about Molly and curr3nt, then Yodell is lying about her role. It's obvious someone is lying to us, and I'm betting Scapegrace is in the middle of this too.

I am Merlin, son of Corwin!

Players:

2. Molly Mae - voting for Sakura-chan

4. Akriti - voting for Molly Mae

5. tolecnal - voting for Shadow7

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Molly Mae

7. Aura - trapped

8. maurice - voting for Sakura-chan

9. KlueMaster - voting for

11. darth nox - voting for Molly Mae

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae

13.Yodell - voting for Sakura-chan

14. Shadow7- voting for Sakura-chan

15. DarthMask - voting for Sakura-chan

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

@Tanith... if we do this: YOU'D BETTER BLOCK MOLLY TONIGHT... otherwise they recruit scapegrace and get a redirect.. and that would be really bad ;)

Yodell, why are you voting for me?>_< This is obviously getting personal, because I'm confirmed Town, and at least part of the Town has to be voting for me. Why would you want to kill your own allies?

Yodell, why are you voting for me?>_< This is obviously getting personal, because I'm confirmed Town, and at least part of the Town has to be voting for me. Why would you want to kill your own allies?

not my allies.. just you :D ... and yes now it;s personal... cause you've insulted a lot of people... including molly, maurice and tole.. just in the past 10 pages ... not to mention the previous 90!!

calm down, there is no rule against it, and youre just over examining things

not my allies.. just you :D ... and yes now it;s personal... cause you've insulted a lot of people... including molly, maurice and tole.. just in the past 10 pages ... not to mention the previous 90!!

And....and she said I was lying when everyone knew I was telling the troof. *sniff*