BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could imagine a player pm host to request btsc with another player and that player could accept or reject it. Always risky unless you know they are a friendly faction and they know you are.

It seems there are very few places that allow all players to freely PM one another. I think it can really add to them game, though. You can exchange info, trick people, form alliances, plot, and much more.

Good...you have a place to play then.

We are welcome to new ideas, but understand that such a game would be one-off, ie not the norm. I would also caution you to not attempt to overhaul the Den style. People here enjoy it and we have had a hand in evolving it. Other types of games can be played elsewhere. If you enjoy Den Style then recognize that it is unlikely to change, much. Also recognize that there are experienced Mafia players who are well aware of other rules.

Thank you.

What is your problem? My forum went down, so no, I don't have another place to play. All I did was make a post, and you're criticizing me. When did I say anything about changing stuff? You're just making something out of nothing.-.-

I found a few mafia sites recently when I was hoping somebody else already made a special sort of spreadsheet I was wanting. I can email you some of them if you like, Sakura. If you honestly believe a clique is after you here, you would be much happier elsewhere. I'll send it email just so you can know nobody here knows and goes chasing you down there.

Just pm me the email address you want a list sent to.

Edited by Nana7

I'm done with this site, so it doesn't matter anymore. I just can't handle the abuse. I don't deserve it, and I can't take it. You know there's something wrong when the Town decides to kill off one of their own instead of aiming for the Mafia. It's such an obvious trap, but they don't care. They just want to hurt me.

I freaking wish she would stop referring to the Goodies as the Town. It sounds so scummy.

Also, I said and then she said I said whiny beetch AND also Sakura. That implies that Molly was the whiny "lady" and let me tell you, Molly is one "ladyy" freaking "lady" when she's PMSing.

Molly, you are a cold, hard, lady. An ice cold, rock-hard, lady of all ladyy ladies. (Don't hit me, please. *ducks*)

See, Sak-C? I pick on other people too. Though, as I said, Molly doesn't count cos she is a freaking crayzee wh0r3.

Wow!!!

I won despite having no net connectivity and asking for a replacement. :D :D :D

BTW, just to my credit (that means bragging), I was able to identify all indies correctly ;)

Hope that helped somewhere instead of causing troubles, as I certainly can't go through 117 pages to determine the actual impact. :P

Wow!!!

I won despite having no net connectivity and asking for a replacement. :D :D :D

BTW, just to my credit (that means bragging), I was able to identify all indies correctly ;)

Hope that helped somewhere instead of causing troubles, as I certainly can't go through 117 pages to determine the actual impact. :P

@Klue: You were our downfall. =P

@Aura: I uprepped your post. That should substitute a smack in the face. =P

Klue, I have added the day and night posts to the wiki along with the roles, so you can check that part out there without having to go through the pages. You might want to go through all the pages here if you have time though. Baddies did not act night 1, Sakura was lynched even though everyone knew she was recruited goodie, Baddies self outted. Wild.

Edited by Nana7

Just read through this whole thing. What an entertaining show? :D

I missed on watching it live though :(

Thanks Mo for trapping me N2. I had a hard time deciding between blocking and spying you on N1. Finally a lot of clarifications from mods regarding various roles ability and Night Post contents decided it for me. Your move was perfect, just wondering how did curr3nt miss on realizing that it had transpired. Anyways, it prevented from my being outed as Finbar. NP also told me that goodies will win until baddies do 2 correct RID Kills in a row, as steal action only cloned the original action instead of snatching it.

@curr3nt why you wanted to kill baddies instead of achieving your wincon?

And then, when Sakura's role was deduced and Tolec's role was told by mods, I was looking for fishing for other indy roles. But before I could do anything, Aura's post hinted at her being scapegrace. Then curr3nt's arguments made me suspect him as Jack (since baddies were inactive). I was afraid of getting killed N2 so had to out the info that I had collected. I stated it almost too bluntly pretending that a recruited indy will help while an RID killed indy is not a big loss :duh: my bad...

funny that neither goodies nor baddies took my words seriously... wish you do the same next time when I'm a baddie ;)

Going for EDM first was because she was a threat regardless of which wincon I went for...also was hoping to earn bonus points. Starting off trying to kill my actually targets would alienate me too soon I thought.

I was going for Dusk to prevent getting recruited. After seeing the Baddie not do anything N1 I decided to try to stop recruitement. After Dusk was gone I would just need to kill Tanith and then help the goodies win.

But baddies wanted me dead...

Edited by curr3nt

@Tole- Why did you block yourself the other night?

Oh, because I wanted to narrow down the baddie list for everyone else (not realizing perhaps that everyone already had me off the baddie list) just in case ya'll wanted to lynch me D2 (3?) I didn't want to have to out myself as Tanith just to survive a lynch (but then Sakura outted me anyway :( which ended up not mattering for a number of reasons) I also wanted to take the scent off of me being Tanith so Springheeled would think someone else was Tanith, because who would block themselves?! that's jsut stoopid...