BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nana: the last 2 links in your sig are a bit off... : D3 leads to the head of the page on which the day post really is , and N4 the same but it's labeled D4.

(you could get the exact link by clicking the post # and copying the link and replace in those links.. - but I guess you already know this cause the rest of it it's ok :-s )

Nope, I did not know that, the others came out right due to per chance. But I have had a devil of a time with it telling me "your sig is more than ten lines" and making me do it again. It took forever to get the last one. I will see if I can fix it though.

Players:

4. Akriti - voting for Shadow

5. tolecnal - voting for Shadow

7. Aura - voting for

8. maurice - voting for

9. KlueMaster - voting for

12. Thalia - voting for Shadow

13.Yodell - voting for Shadow

14. Shadow7- voting for

15. DarthMask - voting for Shadow

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

6. Sakura-chan - Lynched D3, found to be The Torment

2. Molly Mae - Dusk - Killed N4 by Skulduggery

11. darth nox - Killed N4 by Billy Ray Sanguine

Yay !! :P

D4: All Good Things The crowd had gathered. The past week has had its share of fear and craziness but now it was all coming to an end. "Shadow, we ALL know who you are! We can do this the easy way or the hard way." Skulduggery boasted. Shadow cocked her head and with a grin shouted, "I prefer the hard way and ain't going down without a fight!" She pulled out a razor and ran toward Skulduggery. He fired a shot from his revolver but she dodged easily by sinking into the ground."No!" Skulduggery exclaimed. Shadow re-emerged from the ground but did not have time to react to the fireball that Skulduggery had waiting for her. And with that, Billy Ray Sanguine was dead. Skulduggery was pleased and said, "I love it when a plan comes together."

GOODIES WIN!!!

Roles in next post.

Bong-Baron Vengeous

Molly Mae-Dusk

Shadow7Billy-Ray Sanguine

DarthMask-Skulduggery Pleasant

darth nox-Valkyrie Cain

Akriti-Gordon Edgley

tolecnal-Tanith Low

Maurice-Mr. Bliss

Thalia-China Sorrows

KlueMaster-Finbar Wrong

Sakura-chan-The Torment

Auramyna-Vaurien Scapegrace

curr3ntSpringheeled Jack

EDM-The Grotesquery

Maybe not showing spy acts would help? And/or a baddie with no action? Blocks shown without targets? Just some ideas.

Blocks shown with targets is necessary.

Showing spies is optional, but you certainly shouldn't show who they spied.

RID Recruit shouldn't be shown. The problem stems from it being a block+Rid Recruit.

Between all of the blocks and traps (at least 4), it makes it very easy to place everyone into groups.

Great hosting u 2!

I agree with molly, spies target - neah , and a bit too many blocks:-)

Ps. You forgot Grouse (Cube/me) from the roster ;-)

One or 2 q @molly/shadow: why did u try to rid klue - he was obviously not jack:-/ or u just wanted him blocked? And why kill curr instead of recruit him?

Great hosting u 2!

I agree with molly, spies target - neah , and a bit too many blocks:-)

Ps. You forgot Grouse (Cube/me) from the roster ;-)

One or 2 q @molly/shadow: why did u try to rid klue - he was obviously not jack:-/ or u just wanted him blocked? And why kill curr instead of recruit him?

I stopped updating my spreadsheet (not because of the game). My counterpart is on vacation in Vegas this week, so I've been extremely busy. I didn't mean to be an a** or anything in the game. =P And I like being in an outed position at times. It kinda relieves the stress of planning.

Sorry for outing you, Shadow. =P You might have been able to hide for awhile, but any block, spy, or RID Kill against you would have ended the game. I was a goner as soon as I was spied. I tried to play that off casually.

Now that the game is over, though, I can tell you in all honesty that I didn't want China to out herself. I didn't want China to out me, which would have happened. As a baddie, a 1 for 1 trade is not equal (like a chess late middlegame-endgame piece trade).

Aaryan, numbers were off a bit it seems...idk. My first (i know not your first) games was similar. You'll learn because you want to.

But consider this, both Skull games baddies were steamrolled. Now bad luck in each, sure. But a balanced game should allow for some bad luck to be overcome. I do hope there is a 3rd game. I'll promise to help you with fine points if requested.

Posts were great, just too informative. And you too were very helpful and attentive. That is always appreciated.

I'm used to Night Posts with only the Mafia victim announced. Of course, I'm also used to all players being allowed to communicate privately. If you can't do that, more information in the Night posts is a must. But obviously everyone's actions and targets shouldn't be shown.

I'm used to Night Posts with only the Mafia victim announced. Of course, I'm also used to all players being allowed to communicate privately. If you can't do that, more information in the Night posts is a must. But obviously everyone's actions and targets shouldn't be shown.

Where tf did you play that allowed people to talk privately?