BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only two minutes left, and a good guy will die because you all decided you hated her. I'm the one who pointed out Molly as a bad guy in the first place and gave you a list with all confirmed innocent players and all possibly guilty ones. I know how to play. You guys don't.

I didn't mess with the game. I played it. And I was doing just fine. I don't need help improving my skills. I know what I'm doing . And once this game is over, I'll be sure to really tell you all off. Because doing this in a game is one of the lowest things you can do, and if I were hosting, you'd all be barred from my games for this kind of harassment.

we tried being nice and helping and understanding, but you made everything personal

Well then, Nana, i do not allow you to use my new word.

Actually this had to do w/ 2 things

1. It kinda grew organically

2. She underestimated my ego, and what this would mean to it

There's only two minutes left, and a good guy will die because you all decided you hated her. I'm the one who pointed out Molly as a bad guy in the first place and gave you a list with all confirmed innocent players and all possibly guilty ones. I know how to play. You guys don't.

thats too far, now im glad youre being lynched

I didn't mess with the game. I played it. And I was doing just fine. I don't need help improving my skills. I know what I'm doing . And once this game is over, I'll be sure to really tell you all off. Because doing this in a game is one of the lowest things you can do, and if I were hosting, you'd all be barred from my games for this kind of harassment.

If you were doing just fine, why do people want to kill you, even knowing you're a goodie? That is not a sign of having any skill at all....

And we aren't harassing you, we're trying to point out your errors so you can FIX THEM. But you don't want help, so the best thing we can do is get you out of the way. Sorry.

gotta go... have to go back to work .. for a white night - moving UPSes thus causing services to go down the drain ;)

see ya on the other side ....

tanith - just for the sake of it block Molly ;)

Oh, not fun. I know how that goes. (this is about work)

I welcome the block. But I won't be acting, in any case. =P

If we lynch molly the game continues...lynching Sak-c ensures a quick goodie win...right molly?

Right. That's my POV precisely.

Thalia didn't remove her vote. She didn't say she wanted to remove her vote. Just saying she wanted to abstain doesn't mean a thing. I say what I see, but everyone else just makes me into the scapegoat. You guys have ruined this game.

Abstain = vote for nobody.

I'm sure we don't hate you. You just don't read our posts as if they don't matter. *Shrug* I, henceforth, will not read any of yours.

D3: Lynch for funzies

The Town had had enough with the antics of Sakura-chan. All game, they claimed, she had muddied the waters. Skulduggery whipped out a hand, fireball at the ready. Sakura-chan growled as her body changed. She grew eight legs and turned hairy. Unfortunately, even that guise could not outrun the flames, and soon the burned carcass of the newly-recruited Torment fell to the ground.

Yeah, right. You're not fooling anyone. This was an attack from the start. I played just fine, but you all are so arrogant you ignore that.

again, you are the one attacking people as in the post above, we tried being nice, YOU JUST WONT PLAY THE GAME

Yeah, right. You're not fooling anyone. This was an attack from the start. I played just fine, but you all are so arrogant you ignore that.

That sounds like you're perfect and anyone who doesn't see that sucks. Yet, none of us take it personally, we understand that the statement says more about you than about us, and that in your mind it is (I assume) meant to help us see our failings.

When we attempt to help you see your failings--because you have them, just as all of us do--you take it personally, and as an attack, rather than as an attempt to help you, as it is intended. Do you see the difference?

All of us know that we are not perfect, but we play in an effort to get along with others, to get them to trust us and play along with us. Your behavior, on the other hand, alienates us, and makes us disinclined to trust you. That's not effective game play.

D3: Lynch for funzies

The Town had had enough with the antics of Sakura-chan. All game, they claimed, she had muddied the waters. Skulduggery whipped out a hand, fireball at the ready. Sakura-chan growled as her body changed. She grew eight legs and turned hairy. Unfortunately, even that guise could not outrun the flames, and soon the burned carcass of the newly-recruited Torment fell to the ground.

OMG, she really was the Torment?

I though she was lying. I'm totally not really bad. I thought she was.

(Note: The above is sarcasm.)

Aura was released from Mr. Bliss apartment.

Players:

2. Molly Mae -

4. Akriti -

5. tolecnal -

7. Aura -

8. maurice -

9. KlueMaster -

11. darth nox -

12. Thalia -

13.Yodell -

14. Shadow7-

15. DarthMask -