12. Thalia - abstaining

13.Yodell - voting for Sakura-chan

14. Shadow7- voting for Sakura-chan

15. DarthMask - voting for Sakura-chan

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

1. Bong - Lynched D2, found to be Baron Vengeous

10. curr3nt - Killed N3 by Billy Ray Sanguine

okay sakura since you don't want to play fairly.

I haven't caused anything! I haven't done anything to anyone! All I've done is play the game! maurice and his friends have been nothing but rude to me, constantly talking down to me and twisting my words, and now people are jumping on me for everything I say. I may be new here, but that doesn't give any of you the right to treat me this way.

I SAID I AM ABSTAINING! Just so you can't miss it this time.

No, she did not. We can't just remove Thalia's vote.-.- This game is taking an ugly turn.

Can you read or not? Because she just said it big, bold, italic AND underlined.

I'm not refusing to play fairly! This is getting old. Since the last game, it's been nothing but personal attack after personal attack. If you have some problem with me, take it to PM. I'm getting sick of this abuse. You guys are going to kill a confirmed innocent just for kicks.

If she keeps insisting, you have permission to change my vote to her.

Thalia, this isn't specific enough. Not that another vote on her is necessary, but this isn't enough for us to change your vote.

I'm not refusing to play fairly! This is getting old. Since the last game, it's been nothing but personal attack after personal attack. If you have some problem with me, take it to PM. I'm getting sick of this abuse. You guys are going to kill a confirmed innocent just for kicks.

Not allowed to PM to a player about a specific game of Mafia until that game is finished.. it;s BTSC and it's illegal !!! so don't invite more PMs pls...

This is insane. It's not even a game anymore. I haven't done anything to any of you, but it's been one thing after another. I don't know why you all hate me so much, but I'm fed up. This is absolutely ridiculous. I came here to play Mafia, but you guys have no interest in that. You're going to kill a good guy just so you can make them feel bad-just so you can run them off the site. It's just ridiculous.

This is insane. It's not even a game anymore. I haven't done anything to any of you, but it's been one thing after another. I don't know why you all hate me so much, but I'm fed up. This is absolutely ridiculous. I came here to play Mafia, but you guys have no interest in that. You're going to kill a good guy just so you can make them feel bad-just so you can run them off the site. It's just ridiculous.

It's got nothing to do with making you feel bad. It has to do with that you confuse the issue, completely fail to understand, and ignore the evidence of posts, both by the hosts and by other players.

That's a flat-out lie, and you know it. I'm the one who is paying attention to the evidence. People keep twisting my words and attacking me and I just can't handle it. I'm breaking down emotionally, and this isn't worth it. You wanted to run me off the site, congratulations. And congratulations to the Mafia on the victory the Town is handing to them by killing one of their own.

That's a flat-out lie, and you know it. I'm the one who is paying attention to the evidence. People keep twisting my words and attacking me and I just can't handle it. I'm breaking down emotionally, and this isn't worth it. You wanted to run me off the site, congratulations. And congratulations to the Mafia on the victory the Town is handing to them by killing one of their own.

I can't tell whether you honestly believe that or are trying to f with my head. Because you ignored 2 posts from Thalia saying she abstained, plus us quoting those posts multiple more times, you insisted players were roles eliminated by the night post, and you take everything as an attack on you as a person, rather than on the game. If this causes you to break down, you shouldn't be playing mafia at all. You're too thin-skinned for the game.

And it's 10-2 with both baddies essentially known. No way in hell the baddies win.

I'm done with this site, so it doesn't matter anymore. I just can't handle the abuse. I don't deserve it, and I can't take it. You know there's something wrong when the Town decides to kill off one of their own instead of aiming for the Mafia. It's such an obvious trap, but they don't care. They just want to hurt me.

Thalia didn't remove her vote. She didn't say she wanted to remove her vote. Just saying she wanted to abstain doesn't mean a thing. I say what I see, but everyone else just makes me into the scapegoat. You guys have ruined this game.

ooc-Sakura, I am willing to discuss this with you in PM after the day post to help you improve your game play, which is the reason this is happening. I have nothing personal against you.

For everyone else, I understand the why, still not crazy about the what though. mehever.

I'm done with this site, so it doesn't matter anymore. I just can't handle the abuse. I don't deserve it, and I can't take it. You know there's something wrong when the Town decides to kill off one of their own instead of aiming for the Mafia. It's such an obvious trap, but they don't care. They just want to hurt me.

Girl, if a GAME gives you a breakdown, you need help. And I say this as someone who has gone to therapy, so don't give me some BS about me trying to insult you with that, because that's an insult to me and everyone else who's had issues. All you've done is mess with the game. Today doesn't matter. The baddies haven't got a snowball's chance in hell of winning. We just want to stop going through 50 pages a day trying to deal with someone whose behavior reflects a fundamental lack of understanding of how the game is played.

Thalia didn't remove her vote. She didn't say she wanted to remove her vote. Just saying she wanted to abstain doesn't mean a thing. I say what I see, but everyone else just makes me into the scapegoat. You guys have ruined this game.

She specifically asked if someone would change it for her, as she didn't want to go find the roster. Reread the first post I quoted along with yours about her abstention. She since posted a copy of the roster with her abstention entered, so at this point, she does want it.

I didn't mess with the game. I played it. And I was doing just fine. I don't need help improving my skills. I know what I'm doing . And once this game is over, I'll be sure to really tell you all off. Because doing this in a game is one of the lowest things you can do, and if I were hosting, you'd all be barred from my games for this kind of harassment.