BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no threats to explain.

A friend of mine is fond of telling another friend, "Don't bother trying to figure mo out". This is where you've erred. Again, I've tried to help you, and you've refused my aid. Very well. I shall kill you tonight. No threats.

Wait, like I'm trying to get killed by the town? Haven't we been over this? I am not getting lynched. Only you are interested in that (well, KM hasn't had a chance to say but...).

He doesn't have a kill, though, unless he's Mafia. If he were Mafia, killing me would be a pretty stupid move. Not only would it implicate him, but people are so suspicious of me, it is worth keeping me around to take attention away from the Mafia during the Day. All that is left outside of the Mafia are the RID Killers, and maurice can't be one. We already know that.

He doesn't have a kill, though, unless he's Mafia. If he were Mafia, killing me would be a pretty stupid move. Not only would it implicate him, but people are so suspicious of me, it is worth keeping me around to take attention away from the Mafia during the Day. All that is left outside of the Mafia are the RID Killers, and maurice can't be one. We already know that.

unless someone kills you to frame him, or leaves you alive so we lynch you tomorrow because you didnt die

Ahh, but If I am not Mafia, Mafia killing you would be a brilliant move, implicating you, removing you from the game, etc. etc. etc.

None of that is possible. My death would hardly implicate me-it would only prove my innocence. And I'm telling you right now that maurice doesn't have any kill ability. The Mafia would be silly to kill me, even in an attempt to frame maurice. I'm the number one suspect right now. Other than that, trying to say he's my killed is impossible, since we know for a fact he doesn't have an RID Kill. And maurice can only really frame himself at this point. He's claimed to be bliss, so it's more suspicious if he lives.

Wait how can we know maurice isn't a RID Killer?

There are only three current people who can RID Kill-Finbar, Springheeled Jack, and Skulduggery. All three of them acted during the first turn, when maurice was blocked, so he can't be any of those roles.