BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

You're accusing me of cheating, essentially. If I changed someone else's vote, it was by accident.

you're reading too deeply into what I said...I never said you cheated...you just never actually declared a vote for Bong...so you can't have bussed. If you did then please point me to it.

edit - to/too fail

Edited by maurice

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're basically saying I intentionally changed Tole's vote to Bong instead of my own. This is false. And if I was responsible for a mistake, then that's all it was-a mistake. It was clear even to the hosts I intended to change my vote to Bong.

You're basically saying I intentionally changed Tole's vote to Bong instead of my own. This is false. And if I was responsible for a mistake, then that's all it was-a mistake. It was clear even to the hosts I intended to change my vote to Bong.

hmmm...you have a hard time listening.

I am saying you never voted for Bong explicitly. If you did, show me where.

You need to stop doing this. For someone who claims to be good, everything you do and say suggests otherwise. I clearly voted for Bong, but you are trying to say I cheated and just switched Tole's vote on purpose so I wouldn't have to. This is a lie, and it's one I don't appreciate.

I've never played with Bong...but as I see it there are 4 suspects...

1. maurice :D but not me

2. Molly Mae - hadn't joined yet

3. curr3nt - crazy enough to do that but not crazy enough to have self killed this early

4. KlueMaster - but baddies acting clear him, right?

so must introduce an additional

4a. Auramyna

:mad: (that is @ me for realizing this)

edit - major tag fail

baddies all acting kinda clears Aura as well .. unless she's Dusk and self blocked :-s... could be ...

there are other 2 suspects "crazy enough"or experienced enough to think that unthinkable :

shadow and darth mask ... both of which been in Mafia long time to come up with such strategies :)

You need to stop saying that I'm saying that you're saying things that you're not saying, since that is what I am not saying.

Again, when/where did you explicitly vote for Bong? Because I believe you didn't. And since you didn't then I am not lying.

Just out of curiosity, why do you insist on continuing this? I am good, known by all/most. I am more experienced than you. And most important is the answer to your question (why are you doing this, mo?) I am enjoying myself.

When was Aura blocked?

I think we need to look at maurice and Yodell, because something is clearly up here. Since yesterday, maurice has been twisting every single thing I say. I voted for Bong. Everyone knows this. He's going so far as to accuse me of cheating in order to say I didn't vote for him, just so he can continue pushing me as a bad guy.

ooc : personally I don't get why u even bother

I'm a teacher and a father of 3. I have unvelievable patience I've been told...but really the answer is in my post just before this quoted one.

*looks @ Yodell...looks @mo.

Ok so I've determined 2 things.

1) If Yodell is a baddie then she is an incredibly good liar.

B) If mo is a baddie then he is the world's greatest liar evar as he has totes magotes fooled me.

When was Aura blocked?

I think we need to look at maurice and Yodell, because something is clearly up here. Since yesterday, maurice has been twisting every single thing I say. I voted for Bong. Everyone knows this. He's going so far as to accuse me of cheating in order to say I didn't vote for him, just so he can continue pushing me as a bad guy.

The Baron had given Dusk precise instructions. The vampire caught Auramyna in a book shop. “Hey Jack, you wanna join the team?” Auramyna stared at him. “Er, who is this Jack?” Dusk realized that he got the wrong person. He thumped her over the head, hard, and left her senseless, propped up by a bookshelf.

FIRST WE HAD TO POINT OUT THAT AKRITI WAS BLOCKED AND NOW WE HAVE TO SHOW YOU AURA? DID YOU NOT READ THE NIGHT POST? WHAT HAVE YOU WRITTEN DOWN IN YOUR NOTES SINCE IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON?

MAURICE ISN'T LYING ABOUT WHAT YOU DID. WHEN YOU "VOTED" FOR BONG YOU HAD "MISTAKENLY" CHANGED ANOTHER'S VOTE INSTEAD. DO I HAVE TO QUOTE THAT POST FOR YOU TO BELIEVE? I WILL ANYWAYS AND YOU WILL LIKELY TRY TO PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO PRETEND NO ONE WAS BLOCKED OR TRAPPED.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Bong

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Akriti

8. maurice - voting for Bong

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Bong

11. darth nox - voting Bong

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

THIS IS MAFIA EVEN THE SUSPECTED GOODIES AREN'T GOODIES UNTIL THE HOST SAYS THEY ARE... FROM LYNCH OR END OF GAME. EVEN THEN HOW MUCH CAN WE REALLY TRUST THE HOSTS?

You need to stop doing this. For someone who claims to be good, everything you do and say suggests otherwise. I clearly voted for Bong, but you are trying to say I cheated and just switched Tole's vote on purpose so I wouldn't have to. This is a lie, and it's one I don't appreciate.

You did not CLEARLY vote for Bong. You miss are a liar.

You may have meant to vote for Bong but you didn't CLEARLY vote for Bong.

Again, you need to stop accusing me of cheating. That's going too far. I did not cheat. If I was responsible for changing Tole's vote instead of my own, it was only a mistake. This is why I still think that maurice just can't be good. Let's wait and see if he ends up dying tonight. I really don't think he's being truthful about his role.

It's not possible for both to be true. If my putting that Tole wanted to vote for Bong was a mistake, then you have to accept that I was trying to change my own vote to him. Even the host figured this out.-.-