4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura - voting for Yodell

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Sick of this sidetrack into Waah-waah fest. Let's move on. (Btfw, Sak-C - it isn't personal, these are all mafia tactics in case you didn't realise. You are WAY too sensitive to play mafia. Additionally, if you can't even listen to constructive feedback, then how are you going to listen enough to pickup the subtleties of not only the game but what people are saying about their roles?)

Voting for Yodell to add pressure. Yodell, if you have already defended, just link me as this thread is so long.

I told curr3nt he should switch his vote and to maurice that he should get to the his list as well..

by the way curr... u're vote on me is not a nice way to show your appreciation.

and using this opp to let mo know we should help eachother tonight ;) ....let me know mo... i'd do it anyway .. with out you acknowledging it :D

i'm keeping my vote... just for the sake of it ....last time sak used this strategy she WAS the baddie lider nonetheless ... and it was on this site.. (still metagaming but what the heck ... smone said smth about intuition earlier)

although i have a strong feeling about tole right now.. but we'll see ..later on

edit: cause aura's quote appeared twice .. no idea why :-s

Edited by Yodell

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was voting for Shadow before he started joking around but I might be mistaken.

Huh?! He was voting for Shadow before he was born? But.... how is that even POSSible?

Don't worry about Molly, he can look after himself. He knows how to vote so just trust him that he'll do w/e tf he deems right.

Huh?! He was voting for Shadow before he was born? But.... how is that even POSSible?

:D For a moment there, I thought I made a huge typo. I think you know what I mean.

Anyone want to give Sakura one last chance and join me in voting out Molly before I die? I think he knows who I am.

:D For a moment there, I thought I made a huge typo. I think you know what I mean.

Anyone want to give Sakura one last chance and join me in voting out Molly before I die? I think he knows who I am.

What? So Molly is bad? I skipped a few pages so where did this happen? a) bring me up to speed re Molly, and 2) We still have a bit less than a day to vote so let's info gather a bit and then I'll swap to Molly if the situation requires it.

knowing Molly he already knows who everyone is ;)

edit: why do quotes appear twice ?? second time this happened to me :-s

Edited by Yodell

What? So Molly is bad? I skipped a few pages so where did this happen? a) bring me up to speed re Molly, and 2) We still have a bit less than a day to vote so let's info gather a bit and then I'll swap to Molly if the situation requires it.

You won't find it in the thread. I just strongly believe that Molly is bad. It's a matter of trust which I don't really expect from anyone at the moment.

Aura, you're the one who brought that here, by saying stuff about me that's not true and will ruin my reputation.>_> And now you're on the verge of getting me killed. Yodell has not said anything that makes me think I should unvote her, so I don't see the need to "move on".

@ Yodell - yeah, later on let's pressure vote tolecnal together. Laterhaps, maytimes...

ooooo so exciting! Can I pressure vote tole too? oh waitsnaps! I'd just like to note I switched my vote away from sak because I wanted the blah blah blah to stop and it was looking like it might go on until 3 pm tomorrow (altho I had mistakenly thought it wouldn't end until 10 pm tomorrow, thanks for the correction) and my gut still suggests she's a baddie because, at the risk of metagaming, I thought her game play was noobilicious goodie before and I was way wrong...

Don't you love it? You don't even have to pressure vote me, just threaten to pressure vote me and I cave

You won't find it in the thread. I just strongly believe that Molly is bad. It's a matter of trust which I don't really expect from anyone at the moment.

:-s ... I do trust your instincts.. did so in many games b4.. and u proved to be right each time... and somewhere in the deep of my being.. I believe you ... but at this moment everything there is to be said about molly could be said about me as well... in this game .. and darth mask as well.... so .. gonna judge in the morning ... a little bit more " awake" :D

yeah, I suggest not voting for Yodell, ya'll.

Yodell, I'm sure you'll figure out the problem with your plan soon enough. I'll go along with it though I suppose...but slightly modified if that's an option for you ;)

nox...gimme more than that, sh'mon.

You did what when again. Must get this 500 lb ape off of my head...one sec.

Wtfe, nox I'll look into your claim tomorrow. Sorry.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

7. Aura - voting for Yodell

10. curr3nt - voting Bong

11. darth nox

DEAD:

Hey! I was distracted by the show. I forgot to move my vote. I suppose voting maurice off D2 for funzies is out of the question now. Maybe everyone will forget and I can lynch him D3.

Who is Bong?

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Akriti

10. curr3nt - voting for Bong

11. darth nox

DEAD:

curr, I believe you used an older roster.

I actually was going to do the same thing. In fact, I actually believe Sak-C to not be a baddie, right now at least. So I kinda wanna hear from Bong and Shadow...Yodell has made a strong claim. But I don't think nox gave enough. Well, I promised him I'd review his claim and such...if Bong hasn't said anything by then I'll jump on her votewise.

edit - remants of curr's vote for Yodell remained :wacko:

Edited by maurice

I actually was going to do the same thing. In fact, I actually believe Sak-C to not be a baddie, right now at least. So I kinda wanna hear from Bong and Shadow...Yodell has made a strong claim. But I don't think nox gave enough. Well, I promised him I'd review his claim and such...if Bong hasn't said anything by then I'll jump on her votewise.

edit - remants of curr's vote for Yodell remained :wacko:

ok mo, let be try again, i know who two people ARE NOT, because of my actions, no i am not speaking of skull duggery

When did Yodell make a claim?

Players:

4. Akriti

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

11. darth nox

DEAD:

When did Yodell make a claim?

straight after the initial vote for her...

Players:

4. Akriti

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Akriti

8. maurice - voting for Bong

11. darth nox

DEAD:

I have reason to doubt nox...but I don't for now :P

So let's lynch one of Bong and Aki. Aki killed an egg, why not EDM, or even an attempt on curr. And Bong has been quiet.

I again apologize for lack of activeness, but I didn't want to get in on the festival.

Imma still leave my vote where it is since I, in this instance, am leaning toward actually believing mo...wait...did I actually say that? I must be coming down with something :wacko:.

I would suggest leaving sakura-c and Yodell alone though...at least for today. Akriti is a better target, but I feel that Bong is still the best target. I'm only basing this on lack of activity (though I realize that could be said of me as well :duh: )

@Thalia: I was wondering if you were EVER going to notice that there are two living roles that cannot act :P

@All: I will move my vote to Akriti ONLY if I see decent reason to move off of Bong or a tie-breaker is needed...we need to narrow down the possibilities a bit here.

And what role did she claim?

You should move your vote to Akriti to ensure she is lynched. I believe it's still a tie, and even if it's not, it could easily tip that way again, and someone else could wind up getting killed. Plus, you might miss the deadline.