BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to adapt.-.- There's nothing wrong with my style-you're just not used to it. Give it time. Stop assuming that it means I'm a bad guy. Because I'm not, and it's just going to cause you to keep killing good guys and ruin the game for me.

I don't need to adapt.-.- There's nothing wrong with my style-you're just not used to it. Give it time. Stop assuming that it means I'm a bad guy. Because I'm not, and it's just going to cause you to keep killing good guys and ruin the game for me.

When something doesn't work, you don't keep doing the same thing. You change something.

Your playing style isn't working. So why do you keep doing the same thing?

I just don't feel welcome here. Aura has something against me, and it's pretty clear maurice does as well. All I want is to play. If you have a personal issue with me, leave it out of the game and take it to PM. Personal hatred is not a good reason to kill someone.

My way of playing DOES work. You refuse to even give it a chance. I've won a lot of games in the past, because people got used to it and realized it didn't mean I was a bad guy. This style of playing has a lot of advantages.

I just don't feel welcome here. Aura has something against me, and it's pretty clear maurice does as well. All I want is to play. If you have a personal issue with me, leave it out of the game and take it to PM. Personal hatred is not a good reason to kill someone.

What we don't like is your assumption that your playing style is perfect, despite the fact that it repeatedly gets you killed, and your assumption that you know exactly how to play, when you've made several errors in understanding the mechanics of the game.

My way of playing DOES work. You refuse to even give it a chance. I've won a lot of games in the past, because people got used to it and realized it didn't mean I was a bad guy. This style of playing has a lot of advantages.

Umm...here it sure isn't working....

And what advantages are you talking about, when it gets you killed.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Also bumping the roster just in case you haven't seen it - neither Aura nor Maurice are voting for you Sakura.

It's only a matter of time, not that it matters. I'm as good as dead. No one wants me here. Clearly some people think they know me from other sites, which is pretty impossible.

I never said my way of playing is perfect. But it does work. And it's not right to demand I change. It's like you plan to just keep killing me because you don't like that I play differently from you. Don't gang up on someone just because they are new and play their own way. There is no reason to kill me. You have nothing that says I'm guilty.

Clearly some people think they know me from other sites, which is pretty impossible.

Umm...not really....people tend to use the same usernames. See another Sakura-chan on another site? Good chance it's the same girl. Additionally, the mods can generally see the IPs of users. Seeing your IP address on multiple forums would allow anyone who can see it to confirm that you are the same person with a fairly high level of accuracy. And in addition to legally seeing the IP address, very few people have sufficient security to keep your average hacker from finding your IP address with relative ease...so no, not impossible. Nowhere near.

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

7. Aura - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

DEAD:

Sick of this sidetrack into Waah-waah fest. Let's move on. (Btfw, Sak-C - it isn't personal, these are all mafia tactics in case you didn't realise. You are WAY too sensitive to play mafia. Additionally, if you can't even listen to constructive feedback, then how are you going to listen enough to pickup the subtleties of not only the game but what people are saying about their roles?)

Voting for Yodell to add pressure. Yodell, if you have already defended, just link me as this thread is so long.

It's only a matter of time, not that it matters. I'm as good as dead. No one wants me here. Clearly some people think they know me from other sites, which is pretty impossible.

I never said my way of playing is perfect. But it does work. And it's not right to demand I change. It's like you plan to just keep killing me because you don't like that I play differently from you. Don't gang up on someone just because they are new and play their own way. There is no reason to kill me. You have nothing that says I'm guilty.

Your play-style invites suspicion. Not only that, I think we can all pretty much agree that you are likely a goodie, but yet people STILL want to lynch you. Reason prolly being because you obfuscate the game so much that we can't get on with our business. You misunderstand everything and need so much guidance but refuse to accept any. Put simply, you are hard work with no pay-off.

Also, if two people have the exact same unique way of talking and have the same stories and history, there is little doubt it is the same person. When you add on to that the same IP address, it is an absolute certainty. Oh, and I forgot, the same user name and the same way of getting people off side; same personality quirks. Need I go on? Just stop it, IP addresses don't lie.

I've only played Mafia with this username on ONE other site, and that was AFTER this. I'm still playing there, actually, so it's not possible.

I'm not too sensitive. But I've seen some bad stuff. Really bad. My search for a place to play Mafia has not been a good one.

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

DEAD:

Switching it up to a inactive - we have til tomorrow night might as well use the time wisely to get as many cats outta the bag as possible

I don't remember if she actually defended but I believe she has claimed a role which no one has countered.

Okay I will take your word for it for the time being until I read the thread again.

@ Sakura - please, just focus on the game. We don't want to talk about your problems. Whether you stay in the game relies on how well you play. So focus on the game and let the game measure your skill.

Players:

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting for Akriti

7. Aura - voting for Akriti

11. darth nox

DEAD:

Swapping to darth nox to add pressure. c3 and sakura - Yodell has spoken so it is time to move on in the interest of info gathering.

Edit - changing to Akriti *sigh* as darth nox has now spoken. Sheesh. I cannot keep up.

Edited by Auramyna