BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

You guys mistake my playing style for obvious Mafia, when you're mistaken. And there was more than just that when it came to why I shouldn't be lynched. I've already said you can investigate me or try to RID me if you want proof. That's the most I can possibly offer.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Sak-C - If mojo is scapegrace (which if we believe him, he isn't) then he will be very useful in end game.

3) because an extra guy on our side makes all the diff btwn losing or winning, and

G) because his redirect, in end game, can totally screw the baddies as it acts on everything.

(Also, hang on a sec - doesn't scapegrace need 2 kills to die or some such freaking sh!t? (SSFS for future reference (FFR))) Therefore why would we waste a lynch on him?

Bumping the roster. Sorry if I missed one in between.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

6. Sakura-chan - voting for maurice

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

I hope other people will move their votes to Yodell so I can be investigated and you will know I'm innocent.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal - voting sakura

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask - voting Bong

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Something needs to be done here, because I'm sick of getting immediately killed off. I play differently. The sooner you guys accept that, the sooner we can actually play. There is no reason to kill me.>_<

@Sak...where has anyone insulted you? Please quote the posts for us. Saying you have no effin' clue how to effectively play is not an insult (and I'm not sure anyone has even gone that far)

I do know how to play. You guys are only voting for me because the way I play is different than what you are used to. That doesn't make me a bad guy.>_< Unvote me and let me play! My whole future depends on this, okay?

Something needs to be done here, because I'm sick of getting immediately killed off.

Yes, and that something is you need to adapt. Do you seriously expect all of us to change just for you? No way. You are new here, adapt.

Sakur

My way of playing works fine, but you all are just not used to it. That's why you should unvote me. Nothing good will come from killing me. You are trying to push suspicion on a cleared player instead of looking into other corners. mo is acting much more "goodie" than you. If you are a goodie, act like it. Also, he didn't insult you, he asked you to read his posts.

I took maurice's words differently than you all did. And herein lies your problem. Why would Bliss so blindly admit his role? Because the baddies already spied him so they know who he is. So there is no downside to him admitting his role. I mean, if he were going to do that, why bother blocking himself on the first day? It doesn't make much sense. I still believe he is trying to trick everyone. After all, with his alleged abilities, he can just protect himself, can't he? Not going to bother to explain as you won't listen anyway. Meh-EVAR!

The pattern I have seen with you, both in mafia, out of mafia, on this site, on mafia maniac and on other sites, is to stubbornly stick to your beliefs which are usually baseless, and not listen to anything anyone tries to say to you. You won't progress as a mafia player, or as a person, like that. I have witnessed SO MANY people try to help you and you refuse to listen, instead getting more and more belligerent and defensive about it. It wasn't personal but you make it so.

There has never been a person who has had this effect on our community.

@Sak and seriously , you need to stop putting the burden on other people. If you keep dying early then tell me the common denominator. Seems its not us. Adjust your style, accept our criticism. They're not insults...crap i spent hours last night seriously trying to help you see the obvious. I should have let you sink on your own, but I can see you enjoy this game, so I tried giving you advise. But okay its me among others. We don't know what we're doing. Mmkay, gotcha.

Just saying is all.

rantoff.gif

Stop attacking me.>_< This is supposed to be a fun game, but all I'm getting is grief. And what are you talking about Mafia Maniacs and other sites? Explain yourself!

I have a different way of playing than you. You guys need to get used to it and stop assuming it means I'm Mafia. This style has allowed me to win many Mafia games, but you guys just jump all over me because it's different from what you're used to. I'm NOT Mafia.

I haven't shown any true colors. My role isn't one that gathers information, and I don't see any of you sharing any, so I am on my own. Yodell voted for me out of the blue, and someone else was also voting for her, so it seemed like the best move.

I've already said my old Mafia site no longer exists.

I'm not being dramatic. I have to do well here, or else I can't go back. Frankly, I think I should be allowed back anyway, since it was proven I'm not a duplicate account, but I have to "prove myself". But I never get a chance to, because I keep getting killed, and this site doesn't display correctly for me, and it's hard on my computer, and I don't have any buttons.>_<

What site were you using in the past. I'd like to see what kind it is. Demands don't help here. Don't you think you're being a little dramatic?

She won't show you as she got banned. And I am not talking about mafiamaniac either. She has a habit, all over the net, of being so stubborn that she ends up banned. 3 times that I know of.

@Slickura - See how good my info gathering skillz are? That is what you need to do in this game, instead of focusing your efforts on mojo. He is not bad (in-game) but let's pretend hypothetically that he was. You have chosen the wrong player to butt up against as he can out maneuver you any day of the week. (Aw damn, that wasn't really a compliment.) Your role could be the freaking Archangel Gabriel and mo would make you look bad so just stop already. It is a losing battle.

@ Yomi - two words: IP address.

@ Slickura-chan again - How tf do you manage to alienate so many people so quickly? Also, this is mafia; If you can't take the heat, get outta the kitchen. And empty out your bulging pockets first, we need those nuts. >: (

Edited by Auramyna

It's not enough. I can't show anything if I die so quickly. Also, because I keep dying quickly, no one is getting the time to get used to my play style. So just like the last game, when the next starts, I'll be accused for the exact same reasons and killed.

It's not enough. I can't show anything if I die so quickly. Also, because I keep dying quickly, no one is getting the time to get used to my play style. So just like the last game, when the next starts, I'll be accused for the exact same reasons and killed.

It's not about us getting used to your playing style as much as about you being unwilling to adapt at all to your surroundings.

EDIT: added "much as"

Edited by Shadow7

Again, please help me see who is attacking you (assuming you mean personal and not in-game)

OW, I will no longer discuss this and may just push for a lynch.

Aaryan does not deserve to have his game turn into a Sak-C pityfest. I can see you are not accepting constructive criticism, so I will stop.

@the hosts I apologize for being a contributing factor. I meant well, but should have known better.

Now lets lynch some baddies!