BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

Assuming the baddies can't recruit you, odds are you will be RID Killed if you are Scape. It is smarter to lynch you than aim for a random person who could easily be innocent. With you, there is a strong chance you'll be a baddie of some kind.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember my role name, but I'm taking back that I didn't do anything either Night. I actually already did that. I was pretty out of it last night from lack of sleep. And everything had me confused. I am a good guy, so if I did act, it was only for the sake of the Town. Again, change your votes and spy on me. I'm not worried.

@ Goodies, DO NOT TRY RECRUITING MAURICE TONIGHT. It will be a wasted action. I am ScapeGrace, of course! No seriously, Sak-C is scapegrace, and she is trying to put us off the trail by saying the Indies are enemies.

@ Sak-C - Are you freaking serious?

1) mojo has basically given away his role.

D) People have defended him. Thalia and I certainly have vouched for mojo. And if I cbf going back through the thread to list all the people who have defended mojo.

&) Did you just say mojo is Scapegrace? :lmao: That is so freaking funny.

ah, riiiiight - thanks current. Sorry this is my first "big boy" mafia since years ago, so I'm having a hard time keeping track of everything - thanks Shadow7 and everyone else whose been explaining things for nooobs like myself :) (especially the sample spreadsheet! ftw)

Tolecnal, you are a big boy in my eyes, even though I know you are a girl. And belive you me, I have trouble keeping up with this thread, it is moving too fast; too many pages. But do what I do; just use your mafia gut feeling skillz, cos I know you have them, I have seen them in action.

ProTip: You have to relax or it won't work. If you try to bring on the gut feelings they ebb away. So jump on the MafiaSkillzTrainâ„¢ (Psst - mojo, you can start the engine back up now.)

P.S - @Aaryan and Nana7 - would you be able to put links to the Day/Night Posts in your signature, please? :prettyplease: :thumbstfup:

I'm not Scapegrace.>_> maurice hinted at being Scapegrace. People are defending him blindly, as far as I can tell. And people are still blindly voting for me...again. I'm never going to get to actually play, because people keep killing me.

I don't know what more you expect me to do. I've already invited you to investigate me, which a bad guy surely wouldn't do. And you can all try to RID whatever me, because I'm a good guy, and you'll just fail.

I'm not Scapegrace.>_> maurice hinted at being Scapegrace. People are defending him blindly, as far as I can tell. And people are still blindly voting for me...again. I'm never going to get to actually play, because people keep killing me.

Maurice has not hinted at Scapegrace. He was being sarcastic in the post where he said he was and I think he made that pretty clear.

BEFORE that, he hinted at it, by making a comment about the lynch no being a problem for him. Only that role wouldn't have to worry, since Grotesquery was dead.

I don't know what more you expect me to do. I've already invited you to investigate me, which a bad guy surely wouldn't do. And you can all try to RID whatever me, because I'm a good guy, and you'll just fail.

Sak...i outted myself...not even a frickin hint. I directed you to it. And i said i am not being lynched. If i were, damn straight I'd reason to worry. But I'm not, because people actually read things here.

Oh and baddies invite spies on them all of the time, so that is not a defense.

As i said I'd rather lynch you and get info on Molly and Yodell.

You wanna play more? Get better. Like they said on Shawshank Redemption. Get busy defending or get busy dying. (or smfsht like that)

I'm more than good enough. No one has any real reason to vote for me, and you certainly don't get any info on anyone else by doing so. I'm telling you, maurice is tricking the Town. Don't kill me, and tonight should yield all the answers. China can investigate me, and we'll see what happens to maurice.

@sakura - I don't get why you still doubt Mo despite the fact that he's been spied and no one has agreed with you that he is a baddie, and then on top of that you believe that YOU'LL be cleared by a spy even though you clearly you put so little weight in it.

And persnaps your play style needs revamping as it is continuously getting you killed...

My way of playing works fine, but you all are just not used to it. That's why you should unvote me. Nothing good will come from killing me.

I took maurice's words differently than you all did. Why would Bliss so blindly admit his role? I mean, if he were going to do that, why bother blocking himself on the first day? It doesn't make much sense. I still believe he is trying to trick everyone. After all, with his alleged abilities, he can just protect himself, can't he?

My way of playing works fine, but you all are just not used to it. That's why you should unvote me.

Obviously your way of playing is not working well considering the fact that multiple people are voting for you. I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous reason to not vote for you.