BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tole, what are you doing? I just provided pretty strong evidence maurice, and he's basically admitted his own guilt, and you're trying to get me killed? I find that very suspicious? Why would you vote for me with the evidence I've given you?

Sakura - you are not making sense. Either you are a baddie and deliberately misunderstanding mojo's outing of himself, OR you are just plain stupid. Go learn some reading comprehension skillz, and maybe do another Trainer Manual Mafia, this time learning the base rules, and then come back and play with the big boys.

sak-C who did I claim? More importantly what defense have you given? I didn't know what I could do? Again seems like you were alone in Baddie BTSC, did nothing and prolly did nothing N2 but the inactives were replaced and powerplayed you.

So I say the best way to clear Molly and Yodell is to sacrifice you. If you are a goodie, then you are likely one we can do with out (not so much the R as the ID). The value would come in saying, ok that theory is out the window. But if you are a baddie....well then lookie what I found.

Hey, that is crossing the line. I don't appreciate the insults.

maurice has all but admitted he is Scape. And the evidence supports him being a Town enemy. If you have some problem with this evidence, let's see it. There are only seven roles maurice can be. Four of these roles are enemies of the Town.

OK...now where did I admit to being Scape (more importantly WTF would I do that?) and you refuse to listen to those who know this game better than you. Sorry, you will not learn that way. I've actually wasted 12 hours trying to help you with that.

I am one specific role. I will not hold your hand through this.

Stop talking down to me.-.-

maurice, your clue to your identity was saying that you would be fine with a lynch. As I've already pointed out, there are only two roles that have nothing to fear from a lynch, and the other one is dead.

You are definitely one of the following seven roles:

Baron, Sanguine, Valkyrie, Gordon, Grouse, Scape, or The Torment

Four of these roles are Town enemies, and one you've hinted at being. Stop talking down to me and try actually posting something that proves me wrong.

Ummm...Sakura...maurice hasn't all but admitted that he is Scape (and even if he did, that would make him NOT a lynch target)

Also, nobody has insulted you...in fact everyone has been trying very hard to help you by suggesting that you re-read the guidebooks (I still go back and read those every so often for clarification of something). You on the other hand have not listened to the advice given.

I'm still not sure about who is the best target for lynch, so I'm going to leave my vote where it is.

No one is listening.-.- He has suggested he is Scape, and if he is, that's a perfect reason to kill him. Scape's win condition involves the death of two good guys. Try actually looking at my evidence instead of just dismissing it and talking down to me. Clearly the bad guys are up to something here.

maurice, your clue to your identity was saying that you would be fine with a lynch. As I've already pointed out, there are only two roles that have nothing to fear from a lynch, and the other one is dead.

Four of these roles are Town enemies, and one you've hinted at being. Stop talking down to me and try actually posting something that proves me wrong.

Sakura...final chance here: SCAPE CANNOT BE LYNCHED TODAY...so why on earth would anyone vote for maurice IF maurice was Scape (Which you have obviously misread his hint to say).

We are listening...we're not agreeing. That is something you will have to learn to live with in Mafia...people don't trust others implicitly.

Nobody is talking down to you, we're dismissing your "evidence" because it is not believable.

I never said I'd be fine with a lynch. I said I'm not being lynched.

Ok, this is gonna trip you out. I am neither of those seven roles. You do the rest from there. And I'd worry about saving your own behind more and less about lynching mine. As I said, ain't gonna happen.

Why is my evidence not believable? You are not giving any evidence at all.

That maurice can only be one of those seven roles is an undeniable fact. That four of those roles are Town enemies is an undeniable fact.

And why can't Scape be lynched today?

Sakura is Dusk!

You aren't supposed to eliminate your own role from accusations. Maurice *could* have been any of the baddies but on your spreadsheet you took your role out. Next time leave yourself on there to prevent this from happening again.

Again, maurice, you were blocked by Bliss during the first turn. Therefore, you cannot be any of the roles that acted. There are only seven that didn't, so therefore, you must be one of those. If there is some problem with this, point it out.

Wrong again Sakura-chan.

There are two points that you are completely missing: 1. Self-traps are allowed, 2. There are actions that cannot be stopped by a trap.

EDIT: And Dusk didn't act N1 at all...please pay closer attention.

Edited by DarthMask

I made both compilations at the same time, so maybe it was a mistake. Well, if anything, it just makes the evidence against maurice even stronger. Eight roles he can be, five of them enemies of the Town.>_>

You really need to stop talking down to me.

I took self-traps into consideration, but why would a good guy need to pull such a move? If you are trapped, you can't act. That's what I was told when I asked. There is strong evidence against maurice that you are all pretending not to see. Instead of posting evidence, you are just insulting me and making comments.

Nobody is insulting you...just trying to bang the facts into your head is all. I've tried being gentle Sak...but mehever, that doesn't work.

Again, ignore paradoxes, this is not real life. This is Mafia...I'm trying to help you understand, as others are. Your refusal is actually the most damning evidence against you, ya know. So maybe try to pretend you believe what we say, mmkay?

All of the following actions occur before trap, according to OP:

Redirect > RID Recruit > Save > [baddie NK] > Goodie RID Kill > Baddie RID Kill > Indy RID Kill > Steal > Goodie Block > Baddie Block > Indy Block >

That means he could be:

Gordon (RID recruit)

Grouse (Save)

Skull (RID kill)

Springhill (RID kill)

Finbar (Steal)

Tanith (Block)

Torment (Block)

Also, why self-trap? Because it protects you. You can't be lynched, nor can you die at night.

That makes 6 goodies, once you add Valkyrie, that he could be, to 3 baddies, and 3 indies, 1 of which is definitely anti-goodie, 2 of which can be recruited to serve the goodies.

So really, it's 6 you want to keep alive, to 4 you definitely want dead, to 2 you're basically neutral over.

So, why are you so insistent on killing mo?

But unlike you all, I know what my role is. I know I'm not an enemy of the Town. The point is, you're all completely ignoring everything I've said about maurice. It's incriminating, especially when combined with his own words.

Right curr...I either did not appear in the night post, or I did as one specific role...And you know who I am so...(only implying about you that you are bright enough to get my hints, not that you spied me last)