BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Skulduggery Pleasant Mafia 2: Playing with Fire

Aaryan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol u guys... iof I were not in 3 (maybe 4) games I'd say u were making fun of her for some unknown grose purpose... but now i know it's just how u entertain yourself.. and the others ;) ...

and i think i know who killed EDM (and WHY :) ) .. host wars rings a bell ;) (ya ya .. metagaming an' all but I can't help it )

Okay, so first replying to the inactivity=baddie suggestion from MM (Molly Mae). Dude, I'm kinda moving into college right now....I didn't realize it would start right when I move in, plus the end times are kind of awkward for me. I got actions in both nights, but haven't been able to get on as often as usual.

Sakura, maybe it's just your assumption that you know everything, despite clearly having not read the guide to how we play mafia here, but I'm kind of suspicious of you. So that's where my vote is going.

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for Molly Mae

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Oh, and, by the way, nice save Grouse.

@Thalia, yeah i counted the baddies wrong. On my phone it looked like Jack was one.

Umm posts 194 and 184

Oh! I think I see what you're getting at. I'm not trying to get China to out herself if that's what you are thinking. I just happen to think that Molly Mae is a baddie.

@Molly Mae- True. You didn't straight out ask China to out herself. I took it the wrong way. Still, just because you claim China can vouch for you doesn't clear you. China would have to out herself to say one way or the other. If you are a baddie, is China going to risk outing herself on Day 2 just because of that? I hope not. In response to your post about calling my post BS, I guess we should hope that Curr3nt is not China. I don't think we have to worry about anyone else saying "Don't vote for Molly because she's . . . "

I thought Molly had already revealed her role?

I'm casting suspicion on Shadow, because his logic for voting me is rude and makes no sense. If you've got personal issues, don't use them as an excuse to vote.

I'm casting suspicion on Shadow, because his logic for voting me is rude and makes no sense. If you've got personal issues, don't use them as an excuse to vote.

Shall we settle this with a catfight?

Actually seems you are doing the same thing but mehever. (Yeah, just coined that term...deal with it)

Anyhoozle...I shall be voting for...

THALIA!!

Players:

1. Bong - voting for sakura

2. Molly Mae - voting for Shadow7, Sakura, Bong, Maurice, and Akriti

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Yodell

7. Aura

8. maurice - voting for Thalia

9. KlueMaster - trapped N2 by Mr. Bliss

10. curr3nt - voting for Yodell

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - voting for Molly Mae (see post 194 for reason)

13.Yodell - voting sakura

14. Shadow7- voting sakura

15. DarthMask

DEAD:

3. EDM - the Grotesquery - Killed N1 by Springheeled Jack

Yeah, just not feeling you, bro ( I realize you are a girl, but as I have yet to see gender used correctly, I decided to not rock the boat). You say Molly is trying to out China, then wonder why he's not wanting to get outed. Just seems like you thought you found an easy target to get lynched (and why not Sak-C with her votes? mm mmm, maybe she's your partner in crime, but again mehever)

@Molly I do feel you, bro (even before you sat on my lap ;) ) Let's get them mean baddies.

I'm back to being confused.@_@ I don't see how I'm doing the same thing. I had no logic with my vote.

Answered in red by highlighting in blue.

C'mon, I know you're better than this. I want to believe you are a goodie. But look at how easy that was.

Yeah, just not feeling you, bro ( I realize you are a girl, but as I have yet to see gender used correctly, I decided to not rock the boat). You say Molly is trying to out China, then wonder why he's not wanting to get outed. Just seems like you thought you found an easy target to get lynched (and why not Sak-C with her votes? mm mmm, maybe she's your partner in crime, but again mehever)

@Molly I do feel you, bro (even before you sat on my lap ;) ) Let's get them mean baddies.

. . . HAHAHA!!!! Careful. You might get bitten. ;)

I believe I just admitted that I was mistaken about Molly Mae trying to out China. My point is that he claims that China can vouch for him but China can't say one way or another without outing herself. It's easy for a baddie that is spied by China to say that China can vouch for him or her without having to worry about China saying otherwise. It seems strange to me for a goodie to worry about being outed by another goodie. As I am convinced that Curr3nt is not China, I don't why he should be worried about being outed.

By the way, I double checked all the gender related words in this post just for you mo. I hope you're happy.

What are you talking about? I still don't get why he voted for me. This is making my head hurt.@_@ I have more votes than anyone. I don't want to die again. I'd like to actually live in a game long enough to play. I'm never going to be able to leave at this rate.

What are you talking about? I still don't get why he voted for me. This is making my head hurt.@_@ I have more votes than anyone. I don't want to die again. I'd like to actually live in a game long enough to play. I'm never going to be able to leave at this rate.

Then defend. You have yet to defend. Defend. Defend for your life. You want to play badly and not die, yet you do not defend.

Defend how? Defend what? He didn't even explain his reason for voting me, so what am I supposed to say? All I know, is that I'm not Mafia. I'm still completely lost as to what is going on here.

Defend how? Defend what? He didn't even explain his reason for voting me, so what am I supposed to say? All I know, is that I'm not Mafia. I'm still completely lost as to what is going on here.

Wait? You're not Mafia? Oh then why didn't you say so? C'mon...do better than that.

Thalia, if you recall I kinda implicated you two together ( I said you thought that Molly could be a patsy so you voted for him, but why wouldn't you make a patsy out Sak-C? Called her your PiC and all.) Just saying, if she's bad, then I think you mosdef are too. Might want to help her out in that old BTSC of yours.

BTW, so you know Sak-C, in Mafia you are guilty until shown otherwise. He needn't give a reason for voting for you. (or she, whoever it was). You get a vote on you, you'd better be ready to fight it off, goodie, baddie or other.

I don't know who Sakura is. If we were both baddies, I would already be blowing up at her right now like I'm sure her BTSC was blowing up in the last game and she would not be talking (or at least she would be saying something different). I'm not familiar with all these terms people use these days. What's a patsy?

I don't know who Sakura is. If we were both baddies, I would already be blowing up at her right now like I'm sure her BTSC was blowing up in the last game and she would not be talking (or at least she would be saying something different). I'm not familiar with all these terms people use these days. What's a patsy?

Funny, its actually an old term... Patsy

edit- as an example, people who believe in JFK conspiracy theories say that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy ( I believe he called himself a Patsy in fact ...yup

Edited by maurice