8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss

9. KlueMaster - voting for Aura

10. curr3nt - voting for Kluemaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Ugh, so far that's my vote but I'm going read everything over again and see where that gets me >.<

I'm beginning to take this personally.-.- I mean, come on. Klue is obviously suspicious, as is this bandwagoning of me with no reason whatsoever. Don't let this happen! Someone else vote for Klue! We can't let the bad guys win!

I'm beginning to take this personally.-.- I mean, come on. Klue is obviously suspicious, as is this bandwagoning of me with no reason whatsoever. Don't let this happen! Someone else vote for Klue! We can't let the bad guys win!

don't take it personally, no baddies acted and you were blocked, which makes you more suspicious than anyone else at this point. Although maybe it is as someone suggested and the baddies chose not to act so that whoever got blocked that night would look the most suspicious. Klue doesn't seem suspicious to me, merely enigmatic.

Did someone already say that baddies don't show up? And Klue is trying to label me as a bad guy, which I'm not. The fact that you would jump on the bandwagon against me when it's built on nothing at all is suspicious.

@Sakura - only to make a tie. I have nothing for or against Aura.

Neither the block nor the trap could have stopped the baddies from using their NK or RID. Klue seems to think that the baddies might withhold the NK for a 1/12 chance of hitting Jack. That doesn't explain the lack of the RID.

I can *maybe* see them withholding the block and spy since both can be prevented by the goodies. Made me question maurice for a bit at least.

See my earlier post for all the roles Sakura could be... Klue seems to be sure she is an indy.

---

Can Finbar Wrong steal baddie roles too? Maybe he could get the goodies another spy result or recruit an indy. I know he can't steal Gordon's recruit but didn't see anything about stealing the baddie's recruit.

Did someone already say that baddies don't show up? And Klue is trying to label me as a bad guy, which I'm not. The fact that you would jump on the bandwagon against me when it's built on nothing at all is suspicious.

No, I don't think anyone said that about baddie actions and reading back I'm pretty sure successful baddie actions show up. I also think you putting the blame on Klue is based on self preservation rather than evidence, self preservation not being as much a goodie trait as it is an indy trait. I'd put my vote randomly on someone else sakura but it's almost 3 and I just got on.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti - voting for Sakura-Chan

5. tolecnal - voting for Flamebird

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Kluemaster

7. Aura - voting for Sakura-Chan

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

oh, sweet a tie = no lynch, I'm down for that - especially since no one is really voting today

Our posts were made at the same time.

A tie is better than me being lynched, but I am a firm believer in the Town being active. There are a lot of enemies, so we have to be careful about letting them get an advantage.

Sorry everyone. I'm used to cycles ending around 10 EDT. Well, since it's tied now. . .

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti - voting for Sakura-Chan

5. tolecnal - voting for Flamebird

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Kluemaster

7. Aura - voting for Sakura-Chan

11. darth nox

12. Thalia - choosing to abstain

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

D1: All Tied Up

There was a huge commotion as to who to vote for. KlueMaster stood up. "I have given my evidence. You decide." Eyes were on Sakura-chan, but nobody really wanted a lynch. And so, in the end,Skulduggery put his gun back into his suit.

"Awww....but couldnt we lynch someone? Anyone? I'm not too fussy..." but to no avail.

Mr. Bliss went back to maurice's apartment and knocked down the door with a casual shove. He brushed his hands off and walked away.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Molly Mae (flamebirde)

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt

11. darth nox

12. Thalia