8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt - voting for Aura

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Random org, Schmandon org. The night post was uber suspicious and yet you are going to pressurise me? I refuse, REFUSE to give away my role on Day 1. What I think is that the baddies deliberately refrained from using their actions in order to frame whoever gets trapped or blocked. That is a pretty wacky thing to do (i.e - not NK) but I can imagine that happening on BD; someone going "Hey i have a bright idea, let's not NK tonight and hey, what abt if we kill one of us tomorrow so they think we were good! Then we will be ClearedForSureâ„¢!"

Okay, got off topic again. As for me, I am 100% NOT a baddie! In fact I am highly good! My action is a "relatively" crap one so if I get lynched it is kind of a meh, although personally, I want to stay in the game obviously, as I am in no mafia atm. But for the baddies, it will be a hollow victory if I am lynched (as my ability sux) and for the goodies, it will be the lesser of many evils.

Voting for Sakura-Chan as she was blocked and a few baddie actions didn't show up :P

Edited by Auramyna

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura - voting for Sakura-Chan

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt - voting for darth nox

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Aura has spoken so...next.

I'm so confused.@_@ Chaos! I can't follow anyone's actions. Curse all these confusing names! I don't know who to vote for... I guess I'll vote for darth nox too. He seems to be experienced?

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - darth nox

9. KlueMaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Aura has spoken so...next.

I'm so confused.@_@ Chaos! I can't follow anyone's actions. Curse all these confusing names! I don't know who to vote for... I guess I'll vote for darth nox too. He seems to be experienced?

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for darth nox

9. KlueMaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

@aura

you were not going to reveal your role, and then you go about claiming to be ... well you know ... Something is not right.

Though if you are who I think you actually are, you wont mind my vote. :)

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

9. KlueMaster - voting for Aura

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Another reason is your vote on Sakura Chan, while a person as intelligent as you could've easily deduced her role from the night post.

Yes Sakura, your role has been deduced. You are...

Baron Vengeous but chose not to act

Billy-Ray Sanguine and blocked from spying

Dusk and blocked from blocking

Skulduggery Pleasant and blocked after trying to RID

Valrykie Cain with no action to block

Gordon Edgley and blocked after trying to Recruit

Kenspeckle Grouse and blocked after trying to save someone

Finbar Wrong and blocked after stealing a spy role

Vaurien Scapegrace and blocked although you didn't do anything

Springheeled Jack and blocked after you killed EDM

The Torment and blocked from blocking.

Not likely Tanith Low.

Not China Sorrows since she acted.

Not Mr Bliss since he acted.

Not The Grotesquery since he is dead.

It is so obvious who you are...how could anyone possibly vote for you? /sarcasm

The sarcasm is directed at Klue...mind explaining how you are defending Sakura? (Since there is no way we could figure out she is Valrykie Cain from the Night Post.)

Well, Gordon will do well to recruit her as The Torment.

However, it is more important to recruit Scapegrace to earn the redirect.

EDIT - also based on the present behavior, among multiple possibilities curr3nt is most likely Jack and hence an RID Kill attempt on him is in order tonight.

Edited by KlueMaster

Yes only a very experienced player could have deduced that EDM was The Grotesquery from nothing. /sarcasm Or are you saying that you are China Sorrows and figured out the random goodie role you got back couldn't be correct?

You are assuming that The Torment acted but that all the baddies didn't? You are implying that Aura is Vaurien Scapegrace since that is the only role left that I can see that won't mind not being lynched. You have somehow magically determined three roles already after one night? I'm calling you out.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

10. curr3nt - voting for Kluemaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

(Odd that IE is letting me cut and paste colors but Chrome at home wasn't.)

Curr3nt stop twisting my words to fit your own purpose. You have given a faulty logic but have been shrewd enough to blame it on me; enough to prove that my suspicion was rightly placed.

Goodies take charge, or baddies are going to ensure that a goodie gets lynched today. Remember to count Jack as a baddie who might have been recruited already. Even if he hasn't been recruited, he will hurt goodies.

NOTE: I'll be travelling now, so will not be able to respond/defend. Don't let curr3nt use my inactivity as proof of his false accusations.

I shall also change my vote to Klue, because the stuff he's saying is really suspicious. It seems like he's trying to cast suspicion on me, which I don't like.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Kluemaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Curr3nt stop twisting my words to fit your own purpose. You have given a faulty logic but have been shrewd enough to blame it on me; enough to prove that my suspicion was rightly placed.

Goodies take charge, or baddies are going to ensure that a goodie gets lynched today. Remember to count Jack as a baddie who might have been recruited already. Even if he hasn't been recruited, he will hurt goodies.

NOTE: I'll be travelling now, so will not be able to respond/defend. Don't let curr3nt use my inactivity as proof of his false accusations.

Did you miss the whole part about the Night Post that if any of the baddies acted it would have shown up?

If you do get back whenever...mind pointing out my faulty logic instead of saying that it is there somewhere? Hard to defend against vague claims.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti - voting for Sakura-Chan

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan - voting for Kluemaster

11. darth nox

12. Thalia

13. TheCube

14. Shadow7

15. DarthMask

Actually, just random org, but her switching of votes to bandwagon is making her suspicious.

Your own words are suspicious. You're voting against me because I switched my vote to someone who was trying to tell others I'm one of the enemy? Except I'm not, so the fact that he's lying suggests to me that HE is the enemy.

Also, doesn't anyone think it's wierd that both Aura and Akriti claim a random-generator site chose me for them to vote for out of all players? I think they and Klue might all be bad guys and are trying to kill me because they fear what my role might be.

He is pushing me as someone who is not good and trying to inflict harm and suspicion on me. If not a bad guy, then I'd guess he's an unaligned role. Otherwise, why claim I'm someone I'm not. That doesn't help any of the RID people, other than making them waste a turn.