• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just rearranging:

FAILED:

Gordon failed to RID Recruit Shadow

Skulduggery failed to RID Kill Bong

China failed to Spy Curr3nt

PASSED:

Springheeled RID Killed EDM (Grotesquery)

Finbar Spied Maurice

Tanith Blocked Sakura Chan

Mr. Bliss Trapped Maurice

Makes me wonder what did baddies do? Didn't act at all? Didn't want to kill Springheeled accidentally?

Just rearranging:

FAILED:

Gordon failed to RID Recruit Shadow

Skulduggery failed to RID Kill Bong

China failed to Spy Curr3nt

PASSED:

Springheeled RID Killed EDM (Grotesquery)

Finbar Spied Maurice

Tanith Blocked Sakura Chan

Mr. Bliss Trapped Maurice

Makes me wonder what did baddies do? Didn't act at all? Didn't want to kill Springheeled accidentally?

Are you sure you're not following me? :P I think China was successful though.

Why would goodie failed Recruit and RID show but not the baddies?

Aaryan wrote it, so I will wait for him answer that one.

Does steal action cancels original action or only clones it?

Clones/copies. It does not prevent the original action. Like a role copy.

Edited by Nana7

Why would goodie failed Recruit and RID show but not the baddies?

Aaryan is away for a while so I will answer this one too. Actions that happen show up, actions that do not happen do not show up.

Baddies have a NK too. Baddies ignored the fact and so did curr3nt. What a coincidence... :P

Where did I ignore it? My very first post said.

The lack of any baddie action (other than Jack... not to say that I'm not very happy about what he just did) makes me think maurice has some explaining to do.

Thalia brought to my attention that since the failed goodie RID and Recruit showed up then the baddies should have too. That changes my thinking about maurice completely and that is why I'm focused on getting clarification on those two actions.

If baddie recruit and RID fails would show too then...baddies didn't do anything.

Means maurice might not be bad since I can't see him not trying the RID at least. Or powerplaying the others...

I originally thought the RID and Recruit might have happened. I'm still going to wait on an answer from Aaryan. I figured it was obvious that the NK and spy didn't occur so I didn't ask the host about it.

Want to stop trying to twist what I say Klue? Or do I get to start accusing you of forgetting to accuse me of forgetting the spy too.

If Aaryan confirms that failed baddie actions show up too...then I think the baddies are intentionally messing with us or all inactive. Since a newbie would have at least submitted their own action?

Since I can't imagine all three being inactive I think that means they are messing with us.

Since I can't imagine all three being inactive I think that means they are messing with us.

What would they gain by not using the NK? I could see all of them being inactive. The signups have been going for a long time. I know one of the players (I won't say who at the moment) is out of town and another hasn't been here in a while. It doesn't look good for them but I won't use that against them. On the other hand, if there isn't any baddie action the next night and they don't show up, that's a bit self incriminating right there. In any case, 3 inactive baddies seems completely possible to me although rather unlikely.

So, these actions show up only if successful:

Vaurien's Redirect (if recruited and chosen)

Grouse's Save

Baddie NK

Finbar's Steal

Tanith, Dusk, and the Torment's Blocks

Bliss's Trap

Sanguine and China's Spies

and these ones show up whether they are successful or not as long as they submit an action:

Gordon and Dusk's Recruits

Skulduggery, Baron, and Jack's RID Kills

Is this correct?

So, these actions show up only if successful:

Vaurien's Redirect (if recruited and chosen)

Grouse's Save

Baddie NK

Finbar's Steal

Tanith, Dusk, and the Torment's Blocks

Bliss's Trap

Sanguine and China's Spies

and these ones show up whether they are successful or not as long as they submit an action:

Gordon and Dusk's Recruits

Skulduggery, Baron, and Jack's RID Kills

Is this correct?

Correct.

So attempted RIDs and recruits show up regardless of whether or not they were successful? So that means the baddies and the Torment didn't act or were blocked.

That is correct. RIDs and recruits which happen show up regardless of success (except for Dusk's recruit, which becomes a block if unsuccessful, which will show up as a block in the np). Players who are blocked, trapped, or killed before their action on the OOA are prevented from acting, and players who do not act have no action either.

If Aaryan confirms that failed baddie actions show up too...then I think the baddies are intentionally messing with us or all inactive. Since a newbie would have at least submitted their own action?

They do indeed show up.

What would they gain by not using the NK? I could see all of them being inactive. The signups have been going for a long time. I know one of the players (I won't say who at the moment) is out of town and another hasn't been here in a while. It doesn't look good for them but I won't use that against them. On the other hand, if there isn't any baddie action the next night and they don't show up, that's a bit self incriminating right there. In any case, 3 inactive baddies seems completely possible to me although rather unlikely.

Maybe hopeful thinking that all three baddies aren't inactive? Would really suck for Aaryan/Nana for their game to play out that way.

Klue seems to think that the baddie might have been trying to not kill Jack. But given the odds I don't think that would be a good idea to withhold NK.

Players:

1. Bong

2. Flamebirde

4. Akriti

5. tolecnal

6. Sakura-chan

7. Aura

8. maurice - trapped in his apartment by Mr. Bliss

9. KlueMaster

10. curr3nt - voting for Aura

11. darth nox

12. Thalia