BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4

EDM was getting ready to leave for patrol for the night, when she noticed that someone had placed a rather large oxen cart in front of her door. strain as she might, it would not budge... Sighing, she sat down, and resolved herself to sitting tight for the evening...

Exhausted from the days events, the camp was unusually silent this evening. Yodell was on edge, thinking that she would be the target of tonight's attack. She stood on guard with her sword drawn, ready for what the evening may bring. Yodell heard a snap of a twig to her left. Spinning toward the sound she looked into the darkness straining for any additional information her senses could provide. It came in the form of a whistling sound. too late Yodell placed the sound of an arrow flying through the air. The arrow found its target, bringing Yodell to her knees. As Yodell cursed another arrow came from the darkness, finishing the job.

Day 4 Ends Sat 10PM EST

Night 4

<p style="text-align: center;">

EDM was getting ready to leave for patrol for the night, when she noticed that someone had placed a rather large oxen cart in front of her door. strain as she might, it would not budge... Sighing, she sat down, and resolved herself to sitting tight for the evening...

Exhausted from the days events, the camp was unusually silent this evening. Yodell was on edge, thinking that she would be the target%

Well, I am not, but of course the only way I can prove that is either end of game or if you lynch me. I can't decide on mboon either, you are correct that the votes were consistently for the baddies.

Which leaves me with edm. But the only way that works is if Yodell's theory about Anon's deviousness had Sakura and edm at each other from the beginning with the long term plan of having her out a dead vanilla and then disappear. I don't know that I buy that as the long term plan or not.

Plus they let Sakura die, though I guess if you had to choose one baddie to die it would be Longshanks since the NK ability would pass to one of the others. Who knows, maybe they felt it was worth it to establish edm as a goodie and Sakura was extremely antagonistic when she was on here.

Going to dinner at a friends. I should be back before end of night, but putting this out there as a placeholder just in case I can't.

I am still on the fence between the two (edm and mboon) but I am going for EDM atm on the chance that Anon really is that devious as put forth by Yodell and that is where I am leaning at the moment. By the time I get back from dinner I may have changed my mind but that is where my head is at right now.

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for
  • smoth333 - voting for - edm

DEAD:

• Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks
    • Sakura-chan - Lynched D2 and found to be Longshanks
    • Nana7 - Killed N3 by Prince Edwards
    • Tralala! - Lynched D3 and found to be Princess Isabelle
    • MiKi - Killed N4 by Prince Edwards
    • Anon - Lynched D4 and found to be Phillip
    • Yodell - Killed N5 by Prince Edwards

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for smoth333
  • smoth333 - voting for - edm

DEAD:

Switching to mboon.

Edit: Still not 100% but she makes more sense than edm.

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • smoth333 - voting for - mboon

DEAD:

Edited by smoth333

I'm thinking it's smoth b/c Yodell would have gone after smoth for sure, and having EDM in the NP could just be a cover. If they didn't care about us going after smoth, they would have gone after tole.

Players:

• mboon - voting for smoth333
  • EDM - voting for

DEAD:

• Yodell - Killed N5 by Prince Edward

@ Smoth: How does voting for me make more sense than voting for EDM? I've voted for baddies, and EDM is the one being inactive...I think the last baddie is you.

Edit: Will not be on a lot this weekend

Edited by mboon

Gosh!!! I can't believe everyone's almost dead!!! :o

My browser stopped working and i wasn't able to fix it due to a busy college schedule.... :(

I feel so horrible!!! :(

Players

• mboon - voting for smoth333
  • EDM - voting for smoth333

DEAD:

• Yodell - Killed N5 by Prince Edward

Yeah, smoth...claiming any role that's not dead??? :P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

day 4

the day was long but silent, people glaring at each other suspiciously wondering if they were looking into the eyes of the one who killed their friend, but only one knew who it was

when it drew to the end of the day, not many people had anything to say just smoth and mboon accusing each other, the other 2 didnt know who to believe, but as long as they were not the ones getting killed they were fine...... with the light fading they decided that fate should decide what happens, they took a gold coin and decided

heads smoth dies

tails mboon dies

the coin went flipping threw the air and when it hit the ground a crossbow bolt flew and hit mboon in the chest and Campbell the Elder fell to the floor dead

with that smoth smiled drew his sword and killed tolecnal, and said to edm " join me, and you get to live" through her tears edm begged for her life, and a merciful mboon let her keep it

Baddies Win