BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

@mboon - either your lying (which I personally doubt because you wouldn't have posted that if the logical conclusion suggests you're a baddie :) but I might again be naive) or EDM was lying about who she was. And maybe we should refocus our energy from "is it Yodell?!" or "is it Anon!?" to EDM?

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on that ... :)

hosts ?? .. could you explain the whole block thing / rules?

the easiest explanation is that neither me nor anon are blockers ... since prince edward did not act (1st night he does not act) and anon got blocked, by hamish, and i was blocked, by baddies , and MK was killed by baddies that would suggest that prince edward (baddie blcoker) is one of : anon, or I, or miki

BUT since I was blocked by the baddie blocker (and I'm pretty sure blockers cannot act on themselves) that would mean I could be anyone EXCEPT prince edward

and I believe Miki was cleared and also baddies would not kill one of their own N4 ...

that leaves anon as prince edward

while it is true that I could be the baddie spy ... I'm telling you I'm not .. and

the simple explanation of that whole block mess is that the hosts missed my being blocked and allowed my block to go through ... and could not retract that block on anon...

also .. think of it another way : WHY would the baddies block their SPY NIGHT 1 instead of blocking their vanilla (longshanks/shakura was a vanilla) to get suspicion off of her....

so I'm keeping my vote on anon :)

u're right ...he did ... wow .. now I'm confused ... :blink:

if that is the case then anon and I cannot be blockers - as we were both blocked ... and our actions would cancel eachother .. right ? now i lost my own reasoning and the logic of the game....

whatever...

still convinced anon is a baddie....

@Yodell are you suggesting that despite the NP you are who you initially hinted you were? and that if the hosts hadn't missed Prince Edward's block that there would have been no blocks in the NP?

yup or both show up ... but from the rules blockers acting on eachother should have canceled out ....

or anon is not prince edward ....the fact that nox corrected himself and said i was blocked ......

i really don't know at this point ..... :-s

your guess is as good as mine right now ...

but even if I wanted to retract my vote I couldn't .. cause anon went for bed for sure.. and now it's 1x1 the votes ... so I have to keep it so i have a chance in the end.... even if 50-50

Edited by Yodell

I cannot figure out between Yodell and Anon for the first baddie, but my gut tells me that mboon is the other one so that is where I am putting my vote.

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for
  • smoth333 - voting for - mboon
  • Yodell - voting for Anon26
  • Anon26 - voting for Yodell

DEAD:

• Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks
    • Sakura-chan - Lynched D2 and found to be Longshanks
    • Nana7 - Killed N3 by Prince Edwards
    • Tralala! - Lynched D3 and found to be Princess Isabelle
    • MiKi - Killed N4 by Prince Edwards

To expand....one thing that has bugged me for a while, and I think someone may have said it a couple of days ago...

Sakura was very adamant about needing to lynch someone day one. As it turns out she was Longshanks and obviously wanted a goodie lynched.

It was a three way tie - Sakura, edm, mboon.

She could easily have switched her vote to mboon at any point there to break the tie. If she was really adamant about "always" playing for a lynch on day 1 as she stated - why not kill mboon unless she is a fellow baddie?

Okay... was kinda hoping Nox would post as he did the night post that is causing the confusion....

Block should work as follows: If both phillip and Hamish blocke ach other, they both cancel out.

If phillip blocks hamish, and hamish blocks me for example. Phillip's block would go through, but hammish would not, thus allowing me to have my night action go through.

likewise if hammish blocks phillip, and phillip blocks me, I still get to move, and phiilip is blocked.

Self block is possible.

Why couldn't they just retract the block on Anon? They retracted killing MiKi and then replaced it with killing me and then retracted my death too...I think they can do anything :)

Although i appreciate the vote of confidence, the ONLY reason N2 posts were changed was because it affected who was still in the game and able to play. We will not chance N3 post, as it would all but out at least one player... just know there are errors in the post, and treat it as such....

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for

DEAD:

Bumping roster for my sake...

Players:

• mboon - voting for
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for Anon26

DEAD:

@Smoth: Okay, seriously I am not a baddie, and if Sakura didn't switch to me because I was the least suspicious. Tole brought up EDM and Sakura took that and ran with it.

What need to figure out is who the baddie is, and I'm wondering what happened to EDM, she's kinda disappeared :/ I'm not sure who to vote for at this point, but if np is full of errors then I'm going to go with Anon :/ Since it feels like Yodell may not be a baddie b/c of her jump on Anon after the NP seemed very genuine and seemed like she had thought that she had blocked Anon.

Players:

• mboon - voting for Anon26
  • EDM - voting for
  • tolecnal - voting for Anon26

DEAD:

Edit: Though really, what happened to EDM?

Edited by mboon

Mboon - I guess I am out of ideas at this point I don't think EDM is a baddie and I didn't think both Yodell and Anon are both baddies sine they are pointed at each other. Which left me with you - despite your protestations of innocence.

Maybe it is EDM and that block was a self block. Tole may be right that they spied a dead role and she claimed it.

Well, at the moment I am leaving my vote on you since it is looking like the whole Anon/Yodell thing will sort itself out without me.

Day 3

As the Requiem was being finalized for MiKi, tolecnal cast his eyes amongst the rest of the mourners. Who could be so cold and calculating as to commit the murder of their brothers and sisters in arms, only to pretend to pay respects less than 12 hours later?

His gaze fell upon Anon26. Here was someone who's name had been mentioned before in the gatherings, but never persued. He had associated with Sakura, who thankfully was dead, but then again, so had tralala!, who was unfortunately now dead from this very line of thinking.

Still, tolecnal could not shake the feeling he got whenever he looked at Anon.

As the dirt was piled over Miki, tolecnal stole one more glance at Anon, and noticed a slight smile on his face.

“YOU!” tolecnal screamed. In an instant Anon reached for his sword, but Hammish was on Anon in a flash, taking Anon's head in his powerful hands. With a sharp twist and a sickening crack, he knew that Phillip would trouble the group no more.

N4 Ends Friday, 10PM EST

Edited by Zweefer