BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3

it was a long day in the camp, but they were cocky, they were sure that this was the one, they had tasted vengence the day before...... so tralala must be the one, they bound her hands, it hadnt been much trouble because she was a small but dignified one, the only problem they had was with a man with a large bastard sword that had come to save her........ he hung on the other side of the yard and his sword had been looted and sold

when it came her time Princess Isabelle princess isabelle only shed a tear for her people, and then felt nothing as the rope drew tight around her neck

night ends tomorrow at 10pm

[ooc] :P let the profanity begin[/ooc]

Edited by darth nox

*sigh* Well, that was rather depressing. Why didn't you say anything, Tra? Why?

On another note, I will most likely die tonight. The save role is gone, and the baddies know who I am. Also, tole, have you left any hints as to who you are? Because I thought that you were the Princess, and now that you aren't, I'm totally in the dark.

Ok, I will be putting my thoughts out on the table, so please bear with me.

So right now the contenders for the remaining baddies are mboon, smoth, Yodell, and Anon. I do believe that EDM is a vanilla, if not Argyle specifically, and am basing my theories on that. Looking back on what mboon said in her defense, I am partially convinced that she is a goodie, and so am taking her off my hit list.

Out of smoth, Anon, and Yodell, I suspect Yodell the most. I think her immediately jumping on smoth is kind of suspicious. Before she called smoth out, we didn't have anything on him [her? Sorry if I'm wrong...]. I think this is because smoth really is a goodie, and yodell knows this because she is a baddie. I think she probably thought that by calling smoth out, we would divert our attention from her and focus on another goodie. But then you couple in Cubie's inactivity, and I strongly feel that Cubie/yodell is a baddie. A point was brought up a while ago that Cubie's inactivity doesn't really matter, since the baddies can still do his action for him. Thinking back on the NPs, I think that all the power roles acted that could have except for Bong's role, [which was a rather unfortunate loss] so Cubie couldn't be any of the roles that act on their own. Which makes me think that he's either Prince Edward or Phillip. And then you bring in yodell's immediate call on smoth, and I'm almost 99% sure Cubie/yodell is a baddie.

Looking above, smoth has been cleared. Self-explanatory.

So that leaves Anon. Also self-explanatory.

If anybody has any questions, I will be on either later, or tomorrow for sure.

darn it!

As I read the posts, no outing by tra, made me think she might be another vanilla. I was literally shocked reading that she was the doc....

Well I don't really think Tralala outing herself right now would be "last minute" Anon, there's still 7 hours left til the end of D3. @ Tralala! I will defer to Miki on you outting yourself - have you left hints at all or would this be the first time you're suggesting who you are?

Regarding tolc post,

Let me tell you all, that it was like a day ago I actually converted the EDT(or is it EST?) time to my domestic time. A rough calculation earliar had made clear that it was inaccessible time of morning/night.

The Night Day post actually ends at 7 am my time.

So atmost when I can check is 12 or 1 at the night... and that is actually 7/6 hours before the Day/Night post. So "last minute" thing was a thing related to me (only?).

The only time I can check is when I sleep early, and so tend to wake at 4 in the morning to do HW and all. I have to leave for school at 7:15, as it starts on 7:25, so there was never a day, when I was able to view the Night/Day posts...

am posting it for clarification.

coz there might be people who consider this ummm... important? :dry:

Lynching me will be a setback.

But remember, Baddies have to win two lynches straight to win..

So I wont feel so bad being lynched. As long as goodies win. :)

Tho Night post will be the key here.

Maybe we might just win without me getting killed..

EDIt: Adding that, what I have mentioned earliar. I dont cast suspicions at night. They dearly affect the night actions.

So am refraining to comment on Yodell, Smoth, boon and all

Edited by Anon26

Miki , I understand your reasoning, i know who you are but will not divulge, but you have it all reversed (about me and smoth i meen)... my impression is that Bong was a vanilla... maybe even Argyle...but I'm not really sure - 'cause that would make EDM a baddie and a reaaaaaaally nice ploy on Anon's behalf having shakura and edm at eachother's throats day 1 - yes he can be THAT devious ;)

Right now I'm convinced Anon is a baddie...

As for inactivity on Cube's behalf - think on who was also inactive every night (on the goodie side) - bong was killed the same night cube was blocked .... no worries about me outing myself cause the baddies already know who I am (who cube was)

right now i have two possible baddie teams:

anon + smoth - higher possibility because shakura was adamant day 1 about lynchig EDM

OR

anon + EDM - devious ploy on anon's behalf (i know he's capable of this), and in this scenario that would mean EDM was blocked n2 as diversion.. which means they spied/killed Bong N1 and EDM claimed Bong's role - which would NOT be claimed at all....

Edited by Yodell

*Ponders_why_Yodell_clearly_left_out_mboon*

*makes_a_note*

I've left out tole as well... they're both goodies in my spreadsheet... as well as miki.... but since I did not get tole's hints on her role..(haven't really read back through her post to find them) then I;m not sure which of them both (mboon and tole) who is who.. so that;s why i did not list them as badies.. ;)

@Tole: Well, I only trust you, MiKi, and EDM.

Yodell makes a good point, but at this point it might be best to wait for NP, and if Yodell is really who she says she is, we'll see in the NP

Edit: Spelled EDM wrong

Edited by mboon

Actually, I now have another theory festering away in the confines of my mind, unlikely as it is.

I was thinking, what if Cubie/yodell and smoth are baddies together? yodell calling smoth out would most likely have us divert our suspicion to yodell, but leave smoth relatively cleared. But this has two problems:

(1) It leaves Anon cleared. He really is at the top of my hit list, along with yodell.

(2) It speaks of heavy WIFOM, which I don't think a lot of the players here are really experienced enough to understand. Heck, I've been playing mafia for a year or so and I don't even understand!

Regardless, this is a minor possibilty. Any thoughts?

Well, I did not expect that – Tralala was Isabelle? How did we get that so wrong?

Miki and Tole seem to be in the clear as targets of NK.

EDM likely is clear as well but I am not 100% on that.

Which makes my list – Anon, mboon, and Yodell.

I am trying to figure what combination works on this based on votes/statements, grr…

It is tough (for me) with Yodell since there is little activity to go on from TheCube as he was not around. mboon and Anon both have given me pause at times with some of their votes.

Hopefully I will have something figured out by day.

neither anon nor smoth have actually claimed anything, anyone... and if brute force won't make them speak nothing will...

@ anon: I am convinced that tole is a goodie , even if I don;t know her role (*gonna read through her posts and see if i can get her hints ;) * )... and it was n2 she was cleared .. not night 1 ;)

Ok, it is obvious that eith me or tole are gonna die tonight, probably tole since i think she is slightly more important than I am in the eyes of the baddies. But the goodies have a good chance of winning if they lynch the right people. I don't remember who tole suspects, but the most ikely team IMO is Anon and yodell. After tole and I are dead, the vanillas need to lynch these people, and they will win!

Also, nana has been quiet. This is not an accusation, just a comment.

Ok, it is obvious that eith me or tole are gonna die tonight, probably tole since i think she is slightly more important than I am in the eyes of the baddies. But the goodies have a good chance of winning if they lynch the right people. I don't remember who tole suspects, but the most ikely team IMO is Anon and yodell. After tole and I are dead, the vanillas need to lynch these people, and they will win!

Also, nana has been quiet. This is not an accusation, just a comment.

both of you are important.. and NO i'm NOT in the same team as Anon ;) (again)

NANA IS DEAD .. she's supposed to be quiet .. she's a ghost... she was killed last night ...

and I've been telling you I know who you ARE and now I understood who tole is as well - yes , from her hints :)

and i've left a couple of hint for myself... read between the lines ;)

darn .. why do i feel the need to defend during the night...

oh yeah.. so that after I'm dead you living goodies know who to vote for !!!!

I think Anon is absolutely the most suspicious and I've been pulling some loose ends together so I have what I think is concrete evidence, just no time at the moment to write them - and perhaps night isn't the best time to post in any case - will be back to back up my suspicions later!

Hoping to get a better read on Yodell/TheCube in the NP, but really think if the baddies are as smart as we think they are then we won't get any closure in that arena