BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM VI: Braveheart

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will it help if i just say that i am not a baddie??? :(

i really sincerely thought sakura was not a baddie... anybody that would have been Longshanks wouldnt have (under normal circumstances) tried to attract so much of attention to themselves.. but obviously i was wrong... so i really have to reread and rethink this whole thing...

as for not voting... the first time i actually did post to vote but forgot to write my vote.... the second time i really didnt agree... (a mistake in hindsight but its done).... I m still not a baddie....

@ Tralala:

It wont help at all. Be more convincive and put up reasons..

You are possible baddy in my eyes. and not just because you din voted for Sakura. I feel that you might have taken advantage of my post, to be your reason for defending Sakura..

As I too am possible suspicion in eyes of many, I got many reasons to why I am not a baddy. Tho defence without votes isnt too advisable, I still write incase I am not available later..

I think this is pretty telling... All of a sudden, two people switch their votes to me out of nowhere, when EDM is about to get lynched? After they were so sure about her? I think Anon and Nana's actions here are very suspicious. We should go through with killing EDM. The real Argyle shouldn't claim. The Mafia is unlikely to target Vanilla Townies.

Sakura added me to her baddie list. Before the lynch when I was under the impression that she was a goodie, I thought blaming me was some miscalculation on her side.

But then, she was found out to be a baddy.

Things changed..

I have a feeling it was partially due to the very post that Nana was killed.

because

She was sort of confirmed goodie (atleast to me).

Among the two names mentioned (Me and Nana), Nana was the less suspicious one. There was always the possiblity of me being lynched, but not of Nana. (Due to my not voting Sakura)

So, other then Tolc, (the least possible person.), Nana too was sort of cleared by this post.

No wonder baddy went after her.

Players:

1. MiKi -

2. mboon -

3. EDM -

4. tolecnal - voting for Tralala!

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Anon26 -

8. Tralala! -

DEAD:

1. Bong - Killed N1 by Longshanks

2. Nana7 - Killed N3 by Prince Edwards

3. Sakura-chan - Lynched D2

In my mind there are 3 confirmed goodies at this point, top of my list of suspicious (as well as everyone else's list it seems) are Tralala and Anon. As you pointed out Anon, Sakura calling you out as suspicious in her last post makes me less suspicious of you than Tralala - but it doesn't clear you completely, you'd hope, as a baddie, that Sakura would have done something at the end to help protect at least one of her fellow baddies.

I still think the other baddie had to have voted against Sakura when the tide changed because otherwise all the remaining baddies would look suspicious as Anon and Tralala do, for not voting against Sakura. It was clear Sakura was going to go down - so which baddie is playing goodie by having voted against Sakura?

Players:

1. MiKi -

2. mboon -

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 -

6. TheCube -

7. Anon26 - - voting for Tralala!

8. Tralala! -

DEAD:

My vote on her for now.

and tolc

If supposing third baddy is from the people who voted for Sakura, mboon is the most likeliest person according to me...

but then again...

Personally I think Yodell has been acting extremely suspicious, there is no doubt in my minde - baddie. :)

Seriously though, I agree that there are a few people that are about as clear goodies as possible - I can't imagine a NK targeting a baddie - has this ever even happened before?

I have reread this thing a few times and I'm struggling to nail down a number one suspect at this point, but mboon, tralala, and Anon all have given me something to think about.

Seriously, I'm not a baddie, I was the first person to vote for Sakura-chan and was really for her getting lynched D1 until we decided there should be a tie. D2 I voted EDM, then changed when she outed herself and Sakura-chan was telling the "real" Argyle not to out herself. Right now, the most suspicious is Tralala so:

Players:

1. MiKi -

2. mboon - voting for Tralala!

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 -

6. Yodell -

7. Anon26 - - voting for Tralala!

8. Tralala! -

DEAD:

Now, welcome Yodell, do you have anything to add?

Per miki's request

Players:

1. MiKi - voting for Tralala!

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 -

6. Yodell -

7. Anon26 - voting for Tralala!

8. Tralala! -

DEAD:

wow.. u guys really write a lot ;)

thanks for the warm welcome everyone....

@Anon : if that's true then you're top of my list ;) ... hope not : that would be kinda outing from you so .. neaaaaah , wouldn;t think so .. - which in some way actually clears you from my list :blink: (I'm already confused)

however .. I've spent the last 4 hours reading through the posts and from an unbiased point of view here are my thoughts:

goodies with "active" powers have showed up scarcely in night or day posts:

- William did not have to .. since 'his' manip was not needed (btw - congrats on getting longshanks) - yup .. got your hint and acknowledged it ;)

- bruce's actions do not show up in the posts cause of rules - spies do not show up - and i think I have two possibilities on who 'he' is ..although one stands up pretty clearly (the first hunch might be just that)

- princess isabell did a great job saving tole....

- hamish is one of the blocked or one of the inactives..or dead *puppy eyes*

as for baddies : so far they know 2 goodies .. cause nothing stopped their spies... or even 3 - what i don;t get is if they wanted to save shakura why not block her - she was a vanilla anyway - the baddie nightkill is un-blockable right ? if I would block prince philip now the NK would still get through and only his spy would be blocked....right ?

As for voting patterns.. no idea about tralala... but i have a hunch about smoth - day 2 he/she voted for EDM as did shakura... and day 1 voted for mboon ...not to mention the color thingie and the mentor thingie (although i suspect a possible mentor there.. the reason might be also another experienced player in the BTSC ..anon this goes back to you ;) )

so my vote for now goes for smoth... yup .. coming up in the next post..

Edited by Yodell

Players:

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 -

6. Yodell - smoth333

8. Tralala! -

DEAD:

3. Sakura-chan - Lynched D2 and found to be Longshanks

played a bit with colors in the roster...ghosts section.. hope the hosts don't mind :blush:

- the baddie nightkill is un-blockable right? if I would block prince philip now the NK would still get through and only his spy would be blocked....right ?

In this hypothetical, you are correct the NK would go through, as Phillip is only NK for story purposes... The spy however would be blocked.

The NK is "blocked" by the save only...

Well, what can I say but I am a goodie. I do have a mentor who has helped me with some of the basics on how things work (e.g. post your votes with colors so people can see), but I've tried to sink or swim on my own for the most part.

As far as my votes, the first day was for Nana completely at random. Then I switched it to mboon partially because I didn't want to bandwagon someone to a lynch on day 1 (there were no votes on mboon at that point) and kept it there to help perserve a tie later once we settled on not lynching someone day 1.

For day 2 I was out of touch and tried to get a read and analysis done on a wireless connection that kept dropping on me. I guess I could have abstained from voting since I wasn't 100%, but I had been thinking on the whole baddie self-block idea that was put out there and thought EDM might be a baddie. By the time I was able to get back on again it was too late to change, but it worked out that we nailed Sakura anyway.

Other than that, I am a complete newb at this and am trying to get a handle on reading between the lines and underneath the layers and all of that, so my logic may not be perfect on some of my votes.

I'll also add that the other part of the reason for the D1 vote on mboon was it seemed like she was really gung-ho about the whole Cube block thing and going after Sakura for the vote. Of course it turns out she was right that Sakura was a baddie, but at the time it made me wonder what was up.

Perfectly agree,

high time for smoth and specially Tralala to speak.

but.

The way, Yodell dragged smoth in, I dont find it good(ie)

If Tralala is a baddy, I wont be surprised if Yodell is one as well...

But Tralala for now, and I think it is permenant.. (my vote)

-EDIT-

I missed Smoth posts.

I typed up mine, forgot to click post. So ignore the part "high time for Smoth to speak"

Edited by Anon26

Ok, I am putting mine on Tralala! as she is most suspicious for defending Sakura.

Players:

3. EDM -

5. smoth333 - voting for Tralala!

6. Yodell - smoth333

8. Tralala! -

DEAD: